Illyria

"No extension, election on Jan 8th, and honourable transfer of power" Said A/llahi Deni

Illyria   

"I'M RUNNING ON BEHALF OF SOMALI WOMEN," PUNTLAND PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE SHAMHAAD XALWO

The first woman presidential candidate finally arrives #Garoowe and she wants to shake up the status quo.

"We fought for #Puntland. We stood behind our men. We are the the foundation, yet we are denied of our rights. I'm running for the presidency of Puntland to make sure we are no longer ignored," candidate Shamhaad told the welcoming crowd.

68490246_Screenshot2024-01-06223439.thumb.png.4b3ec66f3e49049830f2fa8126cd08d3.png

https://twitter.com/radiodaljir/status/1743777120780685465?s=20

Illyria   
5 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

I hope it is not Haruse. The man couldn't run his foreign ministry independently. 

The race is moving into its final hours, and numbers are shifting as campaign managers are twitching as if suffering from temporary myoclonus. As of now, Deni and Cawad are projected as going through to the final round with Cawad winning. Adam Sheekh-doon is said to be the dark horse.

Illyria   
4 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Adam is NN?

I have no idea. I did hear he is of the old al Itihad camp. 

Illyria   

Round # 1 results with top 3 going through to round #2

Deni    35
Guled    9
Huruuse    8

Asad    3
Faroole    2
Cawad    4
Abgaal    5

Illyria   

Off to round # 3. Deni got 40, and Guled 17. It is between the two in round #3, and whomever gets more votes wins.