Sign in to follow this  
reppin_da_som

who are prettier?

Modesty   

^LoL tenacious, so true, I was just thinking that Ethiopian girls mostly dress like hoochie mommas. Alhamdulilah, we don't "bare" it all, which is good because we are saying "mind your business pal".LOL

Ibtisam   

there are some somali beautiful girls and likewise pertty ethopian chicks. so it depends on the individual i guess. The guys are as bad as each other, both somali and ethopian women did not get tehir fair deal.!!1 :D

Originally posted by ibtisam:

The guys are as bad as each other, both somali and ethopian women did not get tehir fair deal.!!1
:D

Yeah like you...I suppose :D:D:D kiddin'

Baluug   

Somali girls, for sure, and not just because I used to be married to one, either!! Everything about them is better, from their eyes to their hair(at least those whose hair I've seen :D ), their faces and their bodies. A Somali girl could be like 40 pounds and still have some a$$ you know what I mean? Ethiopian girls just look like they need to find the nearest World Vision office and make a commercial for them.

Ibtisam   

Legend... I will, nearly am, just not the two alternatives given by you :rolleyes: :D

Rend:... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Typical somali guy :rolleyes: :cool:

Intel   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

both somali and ethopian women did not get tehir fair deal.

why...is it the tweety legs? if so its totally unfair...considering we tolerate your big butts and all. :rolleyes:

When I first saw this topic I came to the conclusion that it would be only a matter of time before it was reduced to a series of unfair &/or insulting generalisations. Looks like I was right.

Ibtisam   

MASA:: Tolerate???!!! tolerate,.. :eek: are you sure thats what you wanted to type.. maybe you miss typed or something :confused: . Sorry love but I don’t know anyone (male) who likes flat women. :rolleyes: Something must be wrong with you….Tolerate kulaha.. loool that’s some funny shid right there. :D You are blowing smoke out of you’re a*ss. Count your self luck my friend. ;)