Che -Guevara

Grand Conference for reer Awdal in Ottawa

1 hour ago, Arafaat said:

What you’re preaching one moment is contrary to what you’re saying and actions of the next day,  that’s what wrong here. It’s schizophrenic! 

You can’t govern a country based on the emotional whips of a clan or individual supported by his clan, and one has to separate the two and choose whatever politics, laws and line of thinking one  has agreed upon, above what the boiling (clan) blood is dictating at that moment. 

One has to admit and fight to control this constant ‘cadifad’ that is taking over any discussion, argument, and issue at hand. 

And perhaps it would help if every government or political officials starts writing’ down everything, their speeches, comments, their discussions, their agreements, notes from their meetings, and to keep their mouths shut unless they have written down something on paper, for that should be the language, medium and standard to do things by. 

What country? It doesn't even exist,  anigu isma bedbedelee xaalada is isbedelaysa.   Waaqicina kama hor imaado.   

Tallaabo   
2 hours ago, Arafaat said:

And perhaps it would help if every government or political officials starts writing’ down everything, their speeches, comments, their discussions, their agreements, notes from their meetings, and to keep their mouths shut unless they have written down something on paper, for that should be the language, medium and standard to do things by

Mr Arafaat, you are asking adhi ido dhalay ah oo galabtii xeradooda lagusoo celiyay to keep their mouths shut.

Why sane, not corrupted people, people with experience and successful in private sector,  run for office? or religious groups,  Sh Mustafe Haji Ismail should create his own party, he has a lot of followers last time I was in Hargaisa, instead of focusing on preaching

Arafaat   
2 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

Mr Arafaat, you are asking adhi ido dhalay ah oo galabtii xeradooda lagusoo celiyay to keep their mouths shut.

😂 atleast adhigaasi waxbuu so dhalay, kuwan siiyasiinta ah mexee dhalaan. 

Illyria   

The reason one always must draw a distinction between: Garaad (inherent wisdom) vs Garasho (gained knowledge). Sadly, he falls under the latter, yet is being received as if a fountain of the former. Maangaab way of thinking! So, his message is: let us all be selfish, focus on Awdal, the hell with the rest, and not care for the greater public good, yet receives an standing ovation.

Instead, the message ought to be: heed local needs in the interim, but neglect not the greater common good in the long run. If one does not, one ceases to exist.

galbeedi   
1 hour ago, Illyria said:

instead, the message ought to be: heed local needs in the interim, but neglect not the greater common good in the long run.

I agree.

In any clan, group or regional gathering, there are always emotions and some times outlandish claims. Dr. Kaahiye is among Awdal elites accused of neglecting the needs of the people and his speech was  probably aimed to appeal to the crowd.

Also, in our big ambarella we have some who are attacked to the Somaliland project for a long time, and these group always starts their speech " Xamar aniga maxaa iga Yaalla, Soomaalida kuwii madaxda iyo raiisul wasaaraha ka noqonayey ee waxii soo galaba qeybsanayey haday diideen, maxaa aniga i daba dhigay".

Our communique clearly states that we stand for unity, Yet, there are issues that most Somalis neglect. If you keep playing with  fire, eventually, it might burn the whole house.

I will add that the Awdal issue will be much more complicated compared to SSCl. The Awdal State Movement project might effect the geopolitics of the region. 

Illyria   
26 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

I agree.

In any clan, group or regional gathering, there are always emotions and some times outlandish claims. Dr. Kaahiye is among Awdal elites accused of neglecting the needs of the people and his speech was  probably aimed to appeal to the crowd.

Also, in our big ambarella we have some who are attacked to the Somaliland project for a long time, and these group always starts their speech " Xamar aniga maxaa iga Yaalla, Soomaalida kuwii madaxda iyo raiisul wasaaraha ka noqonayey ee waxii soo galaba qeybsanayey haday diideen, maxaa aniga i daba dhigay".

Our communique clearly states that we stand for unity, Yet, there are issues that most Somalis neglect. If you keep playing with  fire, eventually, it might burn the whole house.

I will add that the Awdal issue will be much more complicated compared to SSCl. The Awdal State Movement project might effect the geopolitics of the region.

Valid points.

9 hours ago, galbeedi said:

I agree.

Your attitude towards the Jesus  community   is your biggest obstacle,   For some odd reason  your folks deny the existence of that Cummunity in awdal.  I am not  exaggerating. Any time Jesus and zaylac are mentioned  ,  your peaple go grazy claiming that Jesus has nothing to do with zaylac.  

We too are very uncomfortable with your excessive claim of gebiley and wajaale.   So while the government of somaliland won't force you  if your community decides as a whole.   there will be an state sponsored  tribal conflicts in the region. This is  probably why most of  peaple back home do not support the fantasies of the diaspora.    The fact that you don't even share border with Somalia is an other challenge. 

I wonder how you are supposed to be connected to south   perhaps you should develop some special bridge over the jamhuuriyada isqland.  by the time you reach your destination  don't be shocked to discover  that those you left and those you came for are actually  the same team with the same mentality .  This Will automatically put you in the opposite camp who has nothing to offer you Politically. 

• Like 1

Arafaat   
6 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Awdal elders made wise decisions 30 years ago, that have made Awdal the most peaceful region in the Somali peninsula. The disarmament of militias in Somaliland is one of the most bravest and wisest decisions one has made. Don’t throw away the baby with the bathwater. 

• Like 1

galbeedi   

Folks, it is over.

Prof. Samatar wasn't consulted or even asked the Habro agreement. I like  answer he gave  about his meeting Dr. Cali Bahar, the ASM leader and others in Minneapolis. I expect the good Prof. to denounce the Habro project soon.

The desperate HY guys were thrown a bone like a dog, but they might not see any meat in that bone. Biixi and Omar Geelle are working in their plan already and some of us are aware. The plan concocted by Abiy Ahmed and rejected by Omar geelle is now being pushed by Geelle to Mogadishu and HSM. The Jeegaan are moving their business in Mogadishu as prime ministers while the hungry HY will hold an empty bag at the end of next year, but there won't be any Somaliland by then.

In realty, any sane person knew Somaliland was fake and not more than  small arrangement by clans to buy some peace while south central Somalia was burning , but they went too far. It was impossible legally and even geographically. The H..rti inhabit 35 to 40% of the land , the Habro 40 or 45% , the remaining 20% is Awdal. While SSC and Awdal are both on the borders, it was impossible to separate. They are not Kurdistan on the edge of Iraq or Catalunya on the east of Spain. Even the wisest among Habro,  Egal hasn't tried the so called " Xuduuda Ingriiska". 

SSC showed the world how the narrative was false and the and the future agenda was small that could be disintegrated in few months of sustained pressure. It was the first real challege to the project in the last 25 years and couldn't survive. The false narrative and urban legends started in early sixties. Mohamed I Egal with less than 18 members of parliament wanted to be premier which was mathematically impossible in a parliament of 133 members. To form a government you needed 67 members and he didn't even had 25% of the needed majority. Yet, they kept repeating " Laba dawladood oo isku tagay". Furthermore, the speaker of the parliament and deputy premier  went to the north. 

Then, a small junior officers staged a protest crime not a coup and arrested some of their commanders by claiming that the national army led by general Dauud has taken over the country by military coup. As soon as the communication with Mogadishu was established, they were apprehended within three hours with zero casualty. The highest officer was lieutenant, while captains and colonels from the north were present in Hargeisa. Yet, that saga was narrated as a coup. 

I hope they realize their mistakes and get out of the fake reality and live with other Somalis and compete as equals. The problem is they can't compete with others and want to have small enclave and jump like a big fish. Neither Omar Geelle nor HSM will save them. We , the Awdal State Movement will take care of OMar Geelle soon, and the Habro will be their own.

Arafaat   
12 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

Biixi and Omar Geelle are working in their plan already and some of us are aware. The plan concocted by Abiy Ahmed and rejected by Omar geelle is now being pushed by Geelle to Mogadishu and HSM. The Jeegaan are moving their business in Mogadishu as prime ministers while the hungry HY will hold an empty bag at the end of next year, but there won't be any Somaliland by then.

What’s that plan exactly?