Sign in to follow this  
Johnny B

QlbiNura

Johnny B   

My Qalbi-Nura !

Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce you to Qalbi-Nura,

A tall, tad bit timid and typically tatooless Somali girl from [ ..], IMHO the dream of every Farax .

What i´m not telling you is that she is really short, ( so all those short Halimos can relax).

She is cute ,clumsy and slightly cocky as Waterfalls, yet straight and smartly sloshed as Ahura.

Though easily recognizeable for her long silky nowadays blonde hair,she is a book-worm like FF, yet sensually a dope, and easy with the words like Alexus.

She´s street-wise by the pound, yet got that class touch and a nose for a good life like Rahima. She´s rich in imagination, yet have the feet on the ground, like Sheh ,she lives with a perfect hubby who just isen´t there. My memories of her provide me a solace, she is one of a kind and not so averagely average just like LazyGirl.

She is the owner of her smiles ,She stays on track, never waves form the weather, yet " sajaqaanad " in the best way u can imagine, just like Bisharo. She dreams of a lover who could never do wrong,yet humanely human and hugs her at " Salah " time. She is riddled

With macabre vitality, she lives like she was born today ,Born friday.

Catching a feeling and double edged thoughts are a no no for her, "Jacayl"-laced sentiments take over my otherwise rationally lashed thoughts when i´m with her, sorbile to the last drop she is like Idil ( qaxooooty ).

* The names in my head are many than named here, but time n space are everything but soaring , so lemme stop temporarily right there.

* Nothing of this is true , incase your nick is associated with the wrong qualities, sorry

In reality i just told my girlfriend that she and i love the same person .. Myself.

dedicated to NGONGE

dare you describe your dream Xalimo through the SOL sisters?

Dude, you could be a poet and I could be a devoted fan :D (ah..dreams..JB.um...he is sooooo..um.poetic!). But why Halimos only? what if I want to describe my nightmare farah :confused:

-----------------------------------------------

Get Up!Up! Even the best fall down sometimes

Johnny B   

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

But why Halimos only? what if I want to describe my nightmare farah :confused:

In that case we SUE ya .. I knew what i was doing when i intentionally side-tracked your nick :D:D:D

Originally posted by J B:

She is cute ,
clumsy
and slightly cocky as Waterfalls

Spot on JB.

Anyways, whats the purpose of this thread? Is NG your QaaliNura? :D

Castro   

^ Though I've never met JB, I have this mental image of him being the most suave and smooth talking man (gigolo?) any woman can meet. And in many languages to boot. Dangerous, he is but kind as well. And now that he put out this kind of prose, I'd put the female Solers on notice for this kisses-breathing dragon. :D

^He is utterly serene as well.

In Xiin's town, where children are above average, and where all women are strong, and men are good looking, JB would probably not fare well though :D .

^^You’re right on the money. Except in this case, suaveness retreats with grace, good Castro, or it risks being eclipsed by the presence of strong women.

Johnny B   

^^ Having you guyz as freinds , i sure don´t need more enemies. Now , i´m in a situation where i can neither kiss a female becuse i brup fire nor let her alone becouse of the Prophetic black seed.

Good Xiin , better Castro, i can assure ya i haven´t emotionally lashed out YET, calm down , rest assured , your mosnter JB is tactfully in love.

CW .. check the fotnotes (*) . icon_razz.gif

Castro   

^ Nothing says I'm in love more than flirting with every other woman around.

Read the quote in my signature. ;)

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

In Xiin's town, where
children are above average, and where all women are strong, and men are good looking
:D

& there is our host from the syndicated show " A Savannah home companion" :D

^^^ :D With italics, you know good Faarax, I was not stealing that trade :D . Its that famous Norwedes-infected lake by which you could find ‘Xiintown’. I suspect you too are one of those good looking men who, with a marked pride, call it home. Barasho wanaagsan, saaxiib :D . Gabdhahana ha i sheegin, that i live there that is.

Janna   

Despite Johnny's religious beliefs, he brings entertainment to this depressing site.

:D Johnny, another NGONGE fan like Castro.