Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

The Shallowest Break-Up

Ms DD   

I ask myself a question:

How far can a wife go to please her hubby? Remember, our faith strongly encourages this so long as he is just and fair and best to his wife.

Nephissa   

If we really think about it, what is so wrong if she asks? ;) . It all boils down to a choice, which we all have and should be respected for. The only time asking is incorrect is when the woman is being dominated, taken advantage of, or abused. But if he's a man that she has come to trust, love and respect and vica versa, it's all good imo.

Ms DD   

^^ I agree Nephthys. If love, respect and consideration is all present in the marriage, it really doesnt hurt to ask each other's opinion before anyone does anything in the marriage.

Nephissa   

In a relationship of equals, which I believe a marriage should be, both have a say, neither should walk over the other and compromise is the order of the day. Sometimes someone does have to have the final say - but that someone doesn't have to be one with the male genitalia - it should be the one who either has the best handle on the situation or will be most affected by the decision. I am very glad that my husband would laugh himself sick at the thought of basing our marriage together on him being in charge and me being the submissive little woman who meekly puts aside her own wishes and desires to please him.

Alxamdulilaah.. :D

Aaliyyah   

^^ye ladies stay strong don't let all that love nonsense to blind ur better judgment.

dye ur hair blue for all you want, and he better say " honey is it me or are you getting more beautiful" :D

Allaaahu Akbar! seriously you (xaliimos) have an urge to ask your farax's opinion when it comes to the way you look. hang on let me rephrase it, all women need the opinion of their men when it comes to how they look... does the term " does this make my behind big" ring a bell? of course you need to consult him it is perfectly normal

All it needed was him to look at her new-look indifferently and when she asks why he should have replied "Frankly my dear, it makes you look like LiL' Kim" :D

But the issue is when he doesn't like it but she loves it then I say the dude doesn't need to be control freak he should let her have it am sure she wll outgrow it before the next weekend!

Cheers

Cara.   

^Or maybe the dude will grow to like it by then.

You know how Faaraxs are, every new thing (whether it's a haircut, a job or cutting back on salt) is the worse thing to ever have happened to them and they absolutely will not stand for it.

A week later they've adapted and claim it was their idea all along.

Woow....I am so disappointed with Somali Men now a days. His reaction is dup founded. There is no base for him leaving.

Now a days, we somalian sisters have to move on and not even marry somali men.

They are always hungry for leaving and getting married to divorced woman.