Sign in to follow this  
Foxy

Women's Butt firming exercises

Foxy   

^^^ lols, Your funny....so in your believe one only needs to have a worry about their body once they are in that wringly state, ever thought of the fact that maintainence of ones physical state is more sustainable if not much more atainable for the future,while we are far away from that wrinkly states, logically its easier to keep a track of your recent health habits and mis habs to have sustainable control of overall health habits......

PS may be I should have changed the topic heading.....apology for the misguided heading..

cheers

Tuujiye   

Their is only one way for a women to keep her back side fit and profect and thats........eating less mionese..(got ya'all) ;) ..........

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Foxy   

ehm ehm ^^^ may be You and the one above You should work on issues which concern You the most....Hint Hint...the above topic was meant for women and only women, offcourse unless U men were more feminine than others on the block, which then U and ur above mate are more welcome to join on the topic that concerns on hips and below mate

cheers

PS we are more than happy for the He she's to join our ladies club, we are more known to be indiscriminate type,

:D:D:D

Tuujiye   

Hey Foxy...when you talk about kuunto, duwa bistoolo,..you are talking in our language..darn it with new clothing that cameout for chicks, all y'all show is back back back..kkkkk...So you gave an advise and we gave a better one..Kuunto waxa loo kuusay kastuumo loogashay gadaal loo marshay aala dhahay.....Karaama awaayeeeeee!!!!!!iga waal yaaqee...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Foxy   

again soomali cajaa'ib baad ku hadli kowdheh! waa ^^^^inanka, ee bal iska yar heeso ur opinion in regards to womens health issues, ileyn waxaanu u baahnahay tarjubaan........rather read something i would understand .....cawo iyo baritow waxun baad dhuri, unfortunately, can't understand You for the love of God

cheers

PS mate may be its better if all future messages in regards to the above topic were conveyed in english...j

PS Just a thought in the long shot.......No offence but ur somali sucks for real man :D

Tuujiye   

Again somaligaadu ma aha midka kili oo saxan walaal.. Lah jadaha luqada kala baro.. Hadii ee aqoontaadu liidato ha is moodin in aad dadka ka aqoon dheertahay.. Bal hade hadii aadan fahmin southern aan kuu bilaabo deep souther. maymay..kkkkkkk...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Foxy   

Dude if You were to write, like the above few sentences You did, i doubt Eventhough I dislike U i would have difficulties in translatting every single thing U utter out of ur golden mouth( how civilizied would I Go) yeah You I mean Mr Gentleman.......Right what was your name again

somethin Like Tuujiyee........Were U absent minded were they were giving out all those crazy a$$ nick names one wonders!!!!! No offence dude, but ur's stands out like a donkey in a swimming pool

cheers

Ina..... :D:D what ever No offence intended....smile yea if U wont to ovoid wringles

Tuujiye   

lol@donkey in a pool......

naa hedhe soo miyaadan aheyn tii hada dhaweed i haruufeysay? goormaad calal soo qadatay oo aad garatay in aad kabaha ii tirtirto?......

Yarta dhageyso maraxyahee aliisha keys bilaa caleeshka ah.. rabshada jooji hadii kale minaan kula kacaan hee!!!....kkkkkk

Yo magaceyga oo sadexan oo wiliba sharaxan hadaa dooneysid in aad baratid, waa in aad ganbar soo qaadataa miyaad garatay?......

Wareer Badanaa!!!