Sign in to follow this  
Garyaqaan2

DAGAAL CULUS OO MAANTA KADHACAY SANAAG (GROOWE NEWS REPORTS)

Taleexi   

Mr. Maakhir, thanks and your point is well taken. Furthermore, I am suggesting when this dust settles down that the structure of PL administration has to be transformed drastically and Must be formed a government close to the people and reflects the aspirations of its constituents. Of course, the ramifications of not doing so will gradually crumble the legitimacy of PL Authority. Moreover, we know what happens when citizenries' rights are deprived, the state becomes weak and on due course even the authorities' interests may intersect.

Codetalker, don't get me wrong my dear friend, I am a great believer of self-defense by any means necessary. All I want and hope is that something positive comes out of this, and this rings a bell and be a wakeup call in the heads of those who think that political and clan dominance can be reached by instigating civil unrest, and tention among the communities of PL

Taleexi   

Mr. Maakhir, thanks and your point is well taken. Furthermore, I am suggesting when this dust settles down that the structure of PL administration has to be transformed drastically and Must be formed a government close to the people and reflects the aspirations of its constituents. Of course, the ramifications of not doing so will gradually crumble the legitimacy of PL Authority. Moreover, we know what happens when citizenries' rights are deprived, the state becomes weak and on due course even the authorities' interests may intersect.

Codetalker, don't get me wrong my dear friend, I am a great believer of self-defense by any means necessary. All I want and hope is that something positive comes out of this, and this rings a bell and be a wakeup call in the heads of those who think that political and clan dominance can be reached by instigating civil unrest, and tention among the communities of PL

Xudeedi   

Mansa Munsa, since you are new comer. Pay a visit to this thread when this all started.

http://www.somaliaonline.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=004829;p=2

Second, i have here the document that were handed over to Range Resources LTD and the locations of the minerals, but this contract further details on the terms and the political development of Punt land

Mineral Potential The mineral potential of Puntland is largely unexplored but work by Bulgarian geologists during the 1970’s has shown occurrences of:

Lead-Zinc: Some localities of lead-zinc mineralisation occur within Puntland. The number of the known lead-zinc mineral occurrences up to 1977, was close to 35, but no proven ore deposits have been identified;

Copper : Copper mineralisation has been recorded from the Inda Ad Series in Puntland south and south west of Bossaso;

Iron Ore: Iron ore deposits of unknown size and grade have been identified in the northeastern sector of Puntland;

Manganese: Manganese occurrences have been discovered in the north-eastern part of the country;

Tin: Tin ore deposits occur only in the north-eastern part of the country. Areas of interest include Madjayan and Dalan. Beryl,

Tantalum and Niobium: These minerals are normally emplaced in pegmatites, associated with the Precambrian structural stage rock formations.

The known occurrences are observed mainly in the north-eastern sector of the Puntland. 4

Source

Xudeedi   

Mansa Munsa, since you are new comer. Pay a visit to this thread when this all started.

http://www.somaliaonline.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=004829;p=2

Second, i have here the document that were handed over to Range Resources LTD and the locations of the minerals, but this contract further details on the terms and the political development of Punt land

Mineral Potential The mineral potential of Puntland is largely unexplored but work by Bulgarian geologists during the 1970’s has shown occurrences of:

Lead-Zinc: Some localities of lead-zinc mineralisation occur within Puntland. The number of the known lead-zinc mineral occurrences up to 1977, was close to 35, but no proven ore deposits have been identified;

Copper : Copper mineralisation has been recorded from the Inda Ad Series in Puntland south and south west of Bossaso;

Iron Ore: Iron ore deposits of unknown size and grade have been identified in the northeastern sector of Puntland;

Manganese: Manganese occurrences have been discovered in the north-eastern part of the country;

Tin: Tin ore deposits occur only in the north-eastern part of the country. Areas of interest include Madjayan and Dalan. Beryl,

Tantalum and Niobium: These minerals are normally emplaced in pegmatites, associated with the Precambrian structural stage rock formations.

The known occurrences are observed mainly in the north-eastern sector of the Puntland. 4

Source

Maakhir Macalinka puntland waxeey doonta ayeey sameeysaaa laakiin

What adminstration is there to talk about? The rogue and clannish adminstration which is the one behind the mayhem. It is like asking a corrupt officer to handle a criminal case he is in involved. Think outside the box!

saaxiibadeey Maakhir magac xumaa waxu araboowe ma magac buu waaye cadow timada aad u qabtid reerpuntland dheeraa raqiis yahoow

Just remembar the leaders who build puntland are the once who are leading somali.

Hadeeynu eegno dhinaca kale arinkaankale aaynu ka hadal no.

HARGEISA, (Garoweonline)– Authorities in the self-declared Republic of Somaliland have again denied the release of prisoners,....

March 26, 2006

Who are originally from the Somali Region of Ethiopia. For over three years, these prisoners have been incarcerated in Hargeisa prisons without charge.

When these prisoners were first arrested, Somaliland authorities argued that these young men were part of the ****** National Liberation Front (ONLF), an anti-Ethiopian government rebel group that operates in the Somali Region. But in early 2005, a Somaliland court found the prisoners innocent on all charges, because the Government failed to bring evidence against them. But the Government paid no heed to the court’s ruling and continued to keep the men imprisoned illegally.

The prisoners were brought back into court earlier this month so that the case could be argued again. According to Garowe Online’s sources, the Somaliland court ordered the release of the prisoners as of 3/24/06.

But the Somaliland government has failed to respect the court order and the men are still in prison on direct orders from the Office of the President. The unrecognized Republic of Somaliland – northwest Somalia – champions itself as a model for peace and democracy in Africa.

Garowe Online News

Maakhir Macalinka puntland waxeey doonta ayeey sameeysaaa laakiin

What adminstration is there to talk about? The rogue and clannish adminstration which is the one behind the mayhem. It is like asking a corrupt officer to handle a criminal case he is in involved. Think outside the box!

saaxiibadeey Maakhir magac xumaa waxu araboowe ma magac buu waaye cadow timada aad u qabtid reerpuntland dheeraa raqiis yahoow

Just remembar the leaders who build puntland are the once who are leading somali.

Hadeeynu eegno dhinaca kale arinkaankale aaynu ka hadal no.

HARGEISA, (Garoweonline)– Authorities in the self-declared Republic of Somaliland have again denied the release of prisoners,....

March 26, 2006

Who are originally from the Somali Region of Ethiopia. For over three years, these prisoners have been incarcerated in Hargeisa prisons without charge.

When these prisoners were first arrested, Somaliland authorities argued that these young men were part of the ****** National Liberation Front (ONLF), an anti-Ethiopian government rebel group that operates in the Somali Region. But in early 2005, a Somaliland court found the prisoners innocent on all charges, because the Government failed to bring evidence against them. But the Government paid no heed to the court’s ruling and continued to keep the men imprisoned illegally.

The prisoners were brought back into court earlier this month so that the case could be argued again. According to Garowe Online’s sources, the Somaliland court ordered the release of the prisoners as of 3/24/06.

But the Somaliland government has failed to respect the court order and the men are still in prison on direct orders from the Office of the President. The unrecognized Republic of Somaliland – northwest Somalia – champions itself as a model for peace and democracy in Africa.

Garowe Online News

Taleexi   

Dear Mr. DucoQabe,

The question is not about if PL can produce known, nationalistic, charismatic figures in the Somali political arena as you wish to deviate us the problem at hand.

It is about misuse of power by PL authority, they are the ones who suppose to safeguard the interest of their citizens rather than endangering it therefore, I am urging whole heartily that PL authority to come clear about this in timely manner and publicly, short of it will exuberate over the situation.

Finally, Mr. DucoQabe I would like to remind you that golden rules of SOL are still in place.

Taleexi   

Dear Mr. DucoQabe,

The question is not about if PL can produce known, nationalistic, charismatic figures in the Somali political arena as you wish to deviate us the problem at hand.

It is about misuse of power by PL authority, they are the ones who suppose to safeguard the interest of their citizens rather than endangering it therefore, I am urging whole heartily that PL authority to come clear about this in timely manner and publicly, short of it will exuberate over the situation.

Finally, Mr. DucoQabe I would like to remind you that golden rules of SOL are still in place.

Mansa, on many points I agree. The people of Puntland would demonstrate if the case was put to them that the people of a particular area were being trambled on.

Codetalker, brother Puntland has survived a much bigger armed struggle and its fabric has stayd in tact. As for your false claim, no land has been sold, butit is within the right of Puntland to exploit its natural resources as its right to tax and control the ports and air ports. So I beg your pardon sir, no clan has a right to stop the developemnt of the state.

Makhir, I wish you luck in your quest, however you wont gain an inch when it comes to confrontation and clan jostling. It is not interesting to me

Mansa, on many points I agree. The people of Puntland would demonstrate if the case was put to them that the people of a particular area were being trambled on.

Codetalker, brother Puntland has survived a much bigger armed struggle and its fabric has stayd in tact. As for your false claim, no land has been sold, butit is within the right of Puntland to exploit its natural resources as its right to tax and control the ports and air ports. So I beg your pardon sir, no clan has a right to stop the developemnt of the state.

Makhir, I wish you luck in your quest, however you wont gain an inch when it comes to confrontation and clan jostling. It is not interesting to me

Mansa Munsa

Inahooyo thanks for the advice and the info....

now, puntland's resource doesn't need to negotiaten with one or two pereson ( Hal qabiil or hal bel) therefore the government doesn't need to negotiate with anybady for the good of their people.

just keep that in main.

Mansa Munsa

Inahooyo thanks for the advice and the info....

now, puntland's resource doesn't need to negotiaten with one or two pereson ( Hal qabiil or hal bel) therefore the government doesn't need to negotiate with anybady for the good of their people.

just keep that in main.

Originally posted by General Duke:

Codetalker, brother Puntland has survived a much bigger armed struggle and its fabric has stayd in tact. As for your false claim, no land has been sold, but
it is within the right of Puntland to exploit its natural resources
as its right to tax and control the ports and air ports. So I beg your pardon sir, no clan has a right to stop the developemnt of the state.

DUKE -

You are a funny guy. First of all, this isn't a Puntland v. Sanaag thing. As you well know, Ciidanka Darawiishta refused to partake in Gen. Cadde's naked aggression against Reer Sanaag. Right now, Cadde is using GBP (Golaha Badbaadinta Puntland) militias, composed of his sub-ilk who fought terribly against Col Yeey's forces in the recent past. It seems the GBP militias, better equipped today than in the past, still can't fight for sh!t.

Secondly, no one is against the development of Puntland. But your comment about "no clan has the right to stop the development of the state" was quite surprising. Tell me exactly how a group of foreigners would safely conduct their work in a land without the natives' support? Reer Sanaag don't support Cadde's agenda - you know why? BECAUSE THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW HIS AGENDA!!! Neither do any other group of Reer Puntland except his closest confidantes.

If Range Resources is such a blessing and a Godsend for Reer Puntland, then why are so many people (esp Reer PL) against it? Also, even though no resources have even been found, the blood-letting has already started. Think about that.