Sign in to follow this  
Garyaqaan2

DAGAAL CULUS OO MAANTA KADHACAY SANAAG (GROOWE NEWS REPORTS)

Taleexi   

First of all, let us hope that the developments of this incident subsides, and then give a chance the General to respond what his motives are for achieving his elusive, concealed agenda?, above all, I wonder if that is feasible in the context of PL's social fabric :(

Taleexi   

First of all, let us hope that the developments of this incident subsides, and then give a chance the General to respond what his motives are for achieving his elusive, concealed agenda?, above all, I wonder if that is feasible in the context of PL's social fabric :(

Xudeedi   

^^well said.

Originally posted by codetalker:

Besides, the PL "administration"
is
taking the matter very seriously. So much so that Gen. Cadde's visit to Yemen had the unpublicized agenda to attain a weapons shipment from our neighbor across the Red Sea.

Puntland already has enough weapons if they are intent on continuing the mayhem, but this little conflict will lead to a full scale war and it is to the detriment of Puntland and Bossaso, to the detriment of the TFG and to the detriment of the whole of Somalia's fragile peace agreement.

Xudeedi   

^^well said.

Originally posted by codetalker:

Besides, the PL "administration"
is
taking the matter very seriously. So much so that Gen. Cadde's visit to Yemen had the unpublicized agenda to attain a weapons shipment from our neighbor across the Red Sea.

Puntland already has enough weapons if they are intent on continuing the mayhem, but this little conflict will lead to a full scale war and it is to the detriment of Puntland and Bossaso, to the detriment of the TFG and to the detriment of the whole of Somalia's fragile peace agreement.

Taleexi   

xiinfaniin

^Markan maxaa layku hayaa? Markuu mid kula xun tagaba mid ka liita baa imaanayya. Goormaan ‘udarso’ ka baxaynaa?

I guess it is our turn.

Taleexi   

xiinfaniin

^Markan maxaa layku hayaa? Markuu mid kula xun tagaba mid ka liita baa imaanayya. Goormaan ‘udarso’ ka baxaynaa?

I guess it is our turn.

Makhir, first of all I wish you well on your quest however I doubt your wishes will come true.

Puntland is one of the most powerful adminstrations in Somalia and it has no comparison in the south. After that point lest turn to the issue at hand, so far I am taking a pinch of salt with this news and I am not taking seriousloy those who are drumming up a conflict from afar.

The dispute has two sides, one the incopmetence of Cade for ignoring [not paying of] the local elders in the area. Thats why some are crying out foul play, they voted for him yesterday and now they want battle him?

The other is the conspiracy that Cade and his clan are robing everything, selling everything. I wonder how easy it is to take out a whole mountain of minerals or to exploit hydrocarbons and other reasources? To the ignorant evrything is so simple.

If there is a conflict no one will be the better for it or the richer for it. So Makhir hope for peace instead of promoting your fantasy war. We have elarned bitterly war is no fun..

Makhir, first of all I wish you well on your quest however I doubt your wishes will come true.

Puntland is one of the most powerful adminstrations in Somalia and it has no comparison in the south. After that point lest turn to the issue at hand, so far I am taking a pinch of salt with this news and I am not taking seriousloy those who are drumming up a conflict from afar.

The dispute has two sides, one the incopmetence of Cade for ignoring [not paying of] the local elders in the area. Thats why some are crying out foul play, they voted for him yesterday and now they want battle him?

The other is the conspiracy that Cade and his clan are robing everything, selling everything. I wonder how easy it is to take out a whole mountain of minerals or to exploit hydrocarbons and other reasources? To the ignorant evrything is so simple.

If there is a conflict no one will be the better for it or the richer for it. So Makhir hope for peace instead of promoting your fantasy war. We have elarned bitterly war is no fun..

Xudeedi   

General Duke, I love peace but you can see i am agitated of the naked aggression and clannish innuendos of Puntland's officials. Xaabsade, the interior minister, in an interview, called the local troops protecting their natural resources as "********s" or "Pestilent militia". Puntland is now in mayhem and it won't be a powerful entity if its people disintegrate and oppose it.

Clashes between rival Somali regions kill six

Reuters

Xudeedi   

General Duke, I love peace but you can see i am agitated of the naked aggression and clannish innuendos of Puntland's officials. Xaabsade, the interior minister, in an interview, called the local troops protecting their natural resources as "********s" or "Pestilent militia". Puntland is now in mayhem and it won't be a powerful entity if its people disintegrate and oppose it.

Clashes between rival Somali regions kill six

Reuters

^^^ Look I agree with your last comments. So lets take a step back. I am not on the side of Xabsade, Cade or on the side of the clan which you hail from. I am on the side of the Puntland state and its future. There are massive problems, corruption clan nepotisam and basic incompetence in Puntland. Cade has mishandled many issues and this is just one. Remember the incident in Galkacyu, the incident in Bossaso with Ina Taar. There are many shady deals that we dont understand.

The problem I have is why elevate this issue and lose your objective. If it becomes a clan conflict does it suit you or the local people? I think not. You must reach out to all those who dont like Cade's actions, seek the majority in Bossaso, Galkacyu, Garowe and Las Ano who are not happy with people getting trambled on. Seek te Puntland diaspora but for goodnes sake dont play into the hands of Cade, Xabsade and the like. Dont lose your voice in a shouting match.

Deliver your message to all of us in Puntland who are fed up with these corrupt leaders, what is it you want us to do?

^^^ Look I agree with your last comments. So lets take a step back. I am not on the side of Xabsade, Cade or on the side of the clan which you hail from. I am on the side of the Puntland state and its future. There are massive problems, corruption clan nepotisam and basic incompetence in Puntland. Cade has mishandled many issues and this is just one. Remember the incident in Galkacyu, the incident in Bossaso with Ina Taar. There are many shady deals that we dont understand.

The problem I have is why elevate this issue and lose your objective. If it becomes a clan conflict does it suit you or the local people? I think not. You must reach out to all those who dont like Cade's actions, seek the majority in Bossaso, Galkacyu, Garowe and Las Ano who are not happy with people getting trambled on. Seek te Puntland diaspora but for goodnes sake dont play into the hands of Cade, Xabsade and the like. Dont lose your voice in a shouting match.

Deliver your message to all of us in Puntland who are fed up with these corrupt leaders, what is it you want us to do?

Xudeedi   

Originally posted by General Duke:

seek the majority in Bossaso, Galkacyu, Garowe and Las Ano who are not happy with people getting trambled on.

People getting trampled on :D