Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Xudun: 300 SSC Soldiers Defect From Hargeisa

Duufaan   

Funny!

This remain me the laascaanood women who went Jabuuti and after while came back to laascaanood. When her car arrived laascaaod, she asked a bypasser I need a donkey car and he replied, recognizing her, was there one?

Gaadhi faras, Gaadhi faras. Oo maku ogeyd

So Mr. Djibouti. First of all it is jabuuti

The number of soldeirs is more likely the 80, but significant development. there are still many more SSC soldiers in wrong side.

Amistad   

Well, Mr Duufaas, first of all the internationally recognized correct spelling of the country that shares a coastline with Somalia, and is spelled on most maps is Djibouti.

If you wish to minimize the intelligence of yourself and the conversation I guess that is your choice.

Second, your joke was slightly funny and thanks for the enlightening but brief moment.

Thirdly, 80 to 300 is a pretty big negative factor, care to elaborate on your number, and why 300 is being reported and who is on the wrong SIDE?

Amistad   

Well, Mr Duufaas, first of all the internationally recognized correct spelling of the country that shares a coastline with Somalia, and is spelled on most maps is Djibouti.

If you wish to minimize the intelligence of yourself and the conversation I guess that is your choice.

Second, your joke was slightly funny and thanks for the enlightening but brief moment.

Thirdly, 80 to 300 is a pretty big negative factor, care to elaborate on your number, and why 300 is being reported and who is on the wrong SIDE?

Originally posted by The Zack:

^are u for real? Your sarcasm is obvious. SSC = Somalida Saxda ah Ceyn walba.

Zack! yaa kuu wanqala maanta :D ,,,spot on dude..

Originally posted by The Zack:

^are u for real? Your sarcasm is obvious. SSC = Somalida Saxda ah Ceyn walba.

Zack! yaa kuu wanqala maanta :D ,,,spot on dude..