Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

New Ambassador to Sol: Sheikh Sakhar 89th unofficial member of the UIC-Shuura!

I, as the representative-elect(appointee)to Sol, appointed by his (supreme)leader of the consultative council of the Islamic republic of Somalia, Al-Amiirul Mu'mineen fii ardul Soomaal Sheikhuna Ash-Sheikh Al'Alim Al Hassanu bin Sheikh Dahir bin Al-Aweysow Aala Airo (hafidhahullaah) may Allaah preserve him, herby notify:

My unofficial appointment as the chief promoter of the courts agendas and views, which the Amiir felt needed explaining to a wider audience because of mistrust and suspicioun from certain aspects of the Somali society and international community.

In order to do so, the Amiir has clearly adviced (ordered) me to open a new Islamic court in here, which will be joining the umbrella organisation of the Union of Islamic Courts of Somalia immidiately inshallaah after it takes full control.

The official title of the maxkamad will be 'Maxkamada Islaamiga ee SOL' (Islamic Court of SOL).

We will wage jihaad (cyper) to all our enemies inshallaah, in order to join up being 'relgious' will not be a pre-requisite to join, the new maxkamad of Sol. In fact we actually welcome questionable characters as long as they hail from the Amirs immidiately family ofcourse!

Take one of these Islamic headgears and all your sins will be immidiately put aside! Whether you deal with substances or have thousands of people's blood on your hands, it doesn't matter as long you're from the 'tribe'.

pro03.jpg

General Duke, the first action we've to take is "in aan soo qabqabano ma tukadayaasha meelahan meersan, oo aan qoorta u dheeraynaa"!

I hope you participiate in this noble task. The city isn't peaceful and safe yet, but the 'killing of people, who don't pray, takes priority first ofcourse'.

Never mind xaraan-ku-naax and the illegal properties, he lives, occupies and lived in for the last 17years!

Give them islamic dress and they'll be ok, the joke of the century!

General Duke, the first action we've to take is "in aan soo qabqabano ma tukadayaasha meelahan meersan, oo aan qoorta u dheeraynaa"!

I hope you participiate in this noble task. The city isn't peaceful and safe yet, but the 'killing of people, who don't pray, takes priority first ofcourse'.

Never mind xaraan-ku-naax and the illegal properties, he lives, occupies and lived in for the last 17years!

Give them islamic dress and they'll be ok, the joke of the century!

RedSea   

Duke kaga bilaw. :D

Lol, when you said that Sheikh Sakhar, Duke dispeared.

Duke where are youuuu? :D

Seriously Sakhar, the courts are no joke, so take your jokes where they are merely appriaciated.Thousands of Muqdisho, Jawhar, Gedo, Baledwayne, and many more, are in support of the courts saxib. So you are making a joke out of the people who saved the entire population of most of Southern Somalia from the warlords in Allah permission offcourse. It's no joke.

RedSea   

Duke kaga bilaw. :D

Lol, when you said that Sheikh Sakhar, Duke dispeared.

Duke where are youuuu? :D

Seriously Sakhar, the courts are no joke, so take your jokes where they are merely appriaciated.Thousands of Muqdisho, Jawhar, Gedo, Baledwayne, and many more, are in support of the courts saxib. So you are making a joke out of the people who saved the entire population of most of Southern Somalia from the warlords in Allah permission offcourse. It's no joke.

RedSea   

I won't, you are forgiven, but you have to be willing to be schooled. Bring a Quranic book, so we can start the Arabic alphabet in your pursuit to start a new life onto the right path. This Abdullahi Yusuf bandwagon that you have been on has worned you out player.

RedSea   

I won't, you are forgiven, but you have to be willing to be schooled. Bring a Quranic book, so we can start the Arabic alphabet in your pursuit to start a new life onto the right path. This Abdullahi Yusuf bandwagon that you have been on has worned you out player.

^^You are making unwaranted assumptions, Its like me beliveing the secesionists are all learning Hebrew as a prerequisite to getting recognition from Israel. :D

Those who hate unity and profess to be children of the English have to be punished.. Where is Shiekh Sakhar..

^^You are making unwaranted assumptions, Its like me beliveing the secesionists are all learning Hebrew as a prerequisite to getting recognition from Israel. :D

Those who hate unity and profess to be children of the English have to be punished.. Where is Shiekh Sakhar..