Sign in to follow this  
Major-General Cawad

Are you thinking what we are thinking....

Honestly it does not bother me .Are you wondering why, here are a few reasons.

First the people that their land is being 'occupied' by warlords ie Juma and co are more than happy to be oppressed than have their greatest 'enemy' ie ina YEEY and co whom they apparently 'freed' themselves from to ever come back. I think we all agree on that even if some try to sugar coat it. Now if one's land is being occupied and they are just fine with it then I don't see why the rest should be or pretend to be caring.

Second the people of Mog always felt that they were never given top post such as the presidency seat in th past and that their rival, enemy whatever you would like to call them treated them extremely bad.However since the civil war they were given (2 or 3 chances dont know the exact numbers)to lead the nation. I know some will scream at me and say the rest of Somalia did not work with those governments and therefore why should they now work with this government. But I would like to say that nobody threatened Abdiqasim's gov apart from his own people.

Thirdly even if for an instance we say that the rest of Somali's would never cooperate with past governments even if attempts were made. I would like somone to answer this question for me. Why has in the past 15 years the most beautiful city..oops I mean the only city that existed in Somalia gone from a city to a God knows what it is now.And why has it not been possible for the intellectuals the elders etc to bring it back from the dead.

I dont believe in that you can force on people what they clearly dont want( this is exactly what A/Y is doing) and the majority of the people in Mog want a government but certainly not one headed by we all know which clan. Now you can all try to spicen it up but that is the underlying fact.

Honestly it does not bother me .Are you wondering why, here are a few reasons.

First the people that their land is being 'occupied' by warlords ie Juma and co are more than happy to be oppressed than have their greatest 'enemy' ie ina YEEY and co whom they apparently 'freed' themselves from to ever come back. I think we all agree on that even if some try to sugar coat it. Now if one's land is being occupied and they are just fine with it then I don't see why the rest should be or pretend to be caring.

Second the people of Mog always felt that they were never given top post such as the presidency seat in th past and that their rival, enemy whatever you would like to call them treated them extremely bad.However since the civil war they were given (2 or 3 chances dont know the exact numbers)to lead the nation. I know some will scream at me and say the rest of Somalia did not work with those governments and therefore why should they now work with this government. But I would like to say that nobody threatened Abdiqasim's gov apart from his own people.

Thirdly even if for an instance we say that the rest of Somali's would never cooperate with past governments even if attempts were made. I would like somone to answer this question for me. Why has in the past 15 years the most beautiful city..oops I mean the only city that existed in Somalia gone from a city to a God knows what it is now.And why has it not been possible for the intellectuals the elders etc to bring it back from the dead.

I dont believe in that you can force on people what they clearly dont want( this is exactly what A/Y is doing) and the majority of the people in Mog want a government but certainly not one headed by we all know which clan. Now you can all try to spicen it up but that is the underlying fact.

Sky   

contraflow=

yep if the ppl of muqdisho are fine with being opressed than damn it so be it! but NOT! if the situation in muqdisho is literaly holding the rest of somalia hostage. than it IS my business wether or not the ppl of muqdisho want this or that. if they want something that isnt compatible with the danta guud of the somali ppl dhamaan, than may Allaah bless c/yussef in forcing these ppl a government. but i dont think its the ppl of muqdisho that like to be opressed and are against a government, so that cant be the problem. the problem is the other way around. the few that OPRESS this ppl i mentioned, the few that are against any government (wether headed by their own or by 'shisheeye' like c/yussef who comes from the far away puntland).

zero tolerance after 14 years of misery. for all the ppl: if you are anti-tfg, than youre anti-government, and if youre anti-government, than youre anti-somalia. and if youre anti-somalia and like somalia to suffer to gain something personally, i will make sure i will hunt you down like a bloodhound.

Sky   

contraflow=

yep if the ppl of muqdisho are fine with being opressed than damn it so be it! but NOT! if the situation in muqdisho is literaly holding the rest of somalia hostage. than it IS my business wether or not the ppl of muqdisho want this or that. if they want something that isnt compatible with the danta guud of the somali ppl dhamaan, than may Allaah bless c/yussef in forcing these ppl a government. but i dont think its the ppl of muqdisho that like to be opressed and are against a government, so that cant be the problem. the problem is the other way around. the few that OPRESS this ppl i mentioned, the few that are against any government (wether headed by their own or by 'shisheeye' like c/yussef who comes from the far away puntland).

zero tolerance after 14 years of misery. for all the ppl: if you are anti-tfg, than youre anti-government, and if youre anti-government, than youre anti-somalia. and if youre anti-somalia and like somalia to suffer to gain something personally, i will make sure i will hunt you down like a bloodhound.

OLOL   

Why I do have the feeling that Sky and Contra flow are the same and the one?

Could you guys clarify who are the oppressors and the oppressed here? Is this what we “Ciyaal Xaafad†coin as a “Jump-Ball.†That tactic has been tried and it is outdated (tardy ball game). Times have changed and people are savvier than they were before. The whole irrational recurring tirade from both posters is just the characteristic trivial reaction we are accustomed of certain circles.. I detect some desperation and estrangement here. peace will come and things will get better but the journey is difficult.

yaan la quusan! better times are ahead

OLOL   

Why I do have the feeling that Sky and Contra flow are the same and the one?

Could you guys clarify who are the oppressors and the oppressed here? Is this what we “Ciyaal Xaafad†coin as a “Jump-Ball.†That tactic has been tried and it is outdated (tardy ball game). Times have changed and people are savvier than they were before. The whole irrational recurring tirade from both posters is just the characteristic trivial reaction we are accustomed of certain circles.. I detect some desperation and estrangement here. peace will come and things will get better but the journey is difficult.

yaan la quusan! better times are ahead

Sky   

you really have an attitude problem son. i suggest you lose that attitude before someone or something humbles you. just a piece of advise alien plasma. ;)

Sky   

you really have an attitude problem son. i suggest you lose that attitude before someone or something humbles you. just a piece of advise alien plasma. ;)

Walaal JB Junior I totally agree with your entire post. I will also take your advice and watch the "real contender" duke although I don't know yet what the competition is all about you're taking part in and supposedly me aswell.

Abti Junior lean back, relax, make yourself comfortable and feel like at home don't you think what iam thinking yacni this whole rivarly thing is just beyond my comprehension. We Somalis are one people, who have one country, one god and one believe system and there is no such thing as comitions and rivalries between us especially those of us who use the forums of SOL.

Maybe I've to wake up or something because i don't see my posts as competitions. i don't even try to convince anybody of you unlike you Abti who seems to be trying to collect and persuade the last undecided people in here. I hope you succeed.

Obviously what you're suggesting is that Mog folks are smart enough and that they'll disarm volutarinly. I never suggested that the Darawiish of Puntland should take part in the disarmament.

I also have nothing against the establishment of Benadirland.

But we've to ask ourself:

Are they really going to disarm?

If the answer is YES the next question is

Who is going to disarm them?

Some warlords turned politicians.

Are they also going to take away the illegal some 699 checkpoints in and around mog for once and all?

Who is going to care for the Gun-mans suddely turned unemployment?

Will the militias be rehabilitated and by whom and at what cost?

Last but not least question what is that mysterious account opened in Mog they say it's for the stability of Mog and the disarmament. It looks like Mog-Warlords are embracing themselves for a war. Lets see and hope.

P.S. Abti,Duke is my brother and ain't have nothing against your compliment towards him. He is surely a halyey. Due to his experience Iam going to watch his actions very carefully and Ill also observe his patterns because a compliment directed to my Brother is also a compliment to me it means that my brother is somebody you know. But for once in your life are you Junior and Mog folks ever to acknowledge your brother who have done proud themselves. Learn and Observe you might get a Benadirland at the end if you know what i mean. Apologies for not clarifying my reply very well.

Walaal JB Junior I totally agree with your entire post. I will also take your advice and watch the "real contender" duke although I don't know yet what the competition is all about you're taking part in and supposedly me aswell.

Abti Junior lean back, relax, make yourself comfortable and feel like at home don't you think what iam thinking yacni this whole rivarly thing is just beyond my comprehension. We Somalis are one people, who have one country, one god and one believe system and there is no such thing as comitions and rivalries between us especially those of us who use the forums of SOL.

Maybe I've to wake up or something because i don't see my posts as competitions. i don't even try to convince anybody of you unlike you Abti who seems to be trying to collect and persuade the last undecided people in here. I hope you succeed.

Obviously what you're suggesting is that Mog folks are smart enough and that they'll disarm volutarinly. I never suggested that the Darawiish of Puntland should take part in the disarmament.

I also have nothing against the establishment of Benadirland.

But we've to ask ourself:

Are they really going to disarm?

If the answer is YES the next question is

Who is going to disarm them?

Some warlords turned politicians.

Are they also going to take away the illegal some 699 checkpoints in and around mog for once and all?

Who is going to care for the Gun-mans suddely turned unemployment?

Will the militias be rehabilitated and by whom and at what cost?

Last but not least question what is that mysterious account opened in Mog they say it's for the stability of Mog and the disarmament. It looks like Mog-Warlords are embracing themselves for a war. Lets see and hope.

P.S. Abti,Duke is my brother and ain't have nothing against your compliment towards him. He is surely a halyey. Due to his experience Iam going to watch his actions very carefully and Ill also observe his patterns because a compliment directed to my Brother is also a compliment to me it means that my brother is somebody you know. But for once in your life are you Junior and Mog folks ever to acknowledge your brother who have done proud themselves. Learn and Observe you might get a Benadirland at the end if you know what i mean. Apologies for not clarifying my reply very well.

OLOL   

Abti Junior(if that is me?) lean back, relax, make yourself comfortable and feel like at home don't you think what iam thinking yacni this whole rivarly thing is just beyond my comprehension. We Somalis are one people, who have one country, one god and one believe system and there is no such thing as comitions(compitition?) and rivalries between us especially those of us who use the forums of SOL.

but from various clans / sub-clans and rivalries/animosities and why is it that most of the posters here are avid supporters of his Excellency warlord Yeey though? and why is that all Yeey's cheerleader's have the same monlithic take and same views on things? It makes you wonder!.

There is no such mysterious account opened in Mogadishu. It is a cloudless and confirmed, well intentioned fundraising. Rather than begging for handouts, it is "do-it-for-yourself" initiative and so far it is working fine. Somalis from all walks of life, inside the country, those in the Diaspora (Europe, Gulf States, North America) have so far collected close to One Million US$ Dollars. it is for reconclilliation, reconstruction, disarmament and demobilization (RR & DD. Not to oust/overthrow Yeey and his clique ( as long as he is not inline with the interest of Soon to be defeated Melez or Ethiopian Hegemony)

OLOL   

Abti Junior(if that is me?) lean back, relax, make yourself comfortable and feel like at home don't you think what iam thinking yacni this whole rivarly thing is just beyond my comprehension. We Somalis are one people, who have one country, one god and one believe system and there is no such thing as comitions(compitition?) and rivalries between us especially those of us who use the forums of SOL.

but from various clans / sub-clans and rivalries/animosities and why is it that most of the posters here are avid supporters of his Excellency warlord Yeey though? and why is that all Yeey's cheerleader's have the same monlithic take and same views on things? It makes you wonder!.

There is no such mysterious account opened in Mogadishu. It is a cloudless and confirmed, well intentioned fundraising. Rather than begging for handouts, it is "do-it-for-yourself" initiative and so far it is working fine. Somalis from all walks of life, inside the country, those in the Diaspora (Europe, Gulf States, North America) have so far collected close to One Million US$ Dollars. it is for reconclilliation, reconstruction, disarmament and demobilization (RR & DD. Not to oust/overthrow Yeey and his clique ( as long as he is not inline with the interest of Soon to be defeated Melez or Ethiopian Hegemony)

Originally posted by contraflow:

Second the people of Mog always felt that they were never given top post such as the presidency seat in th past...

Hmm...WRONG! What do Ali Mahdi, Mohamed F. Aideed and Cabdiqasim Salad have in common? From the primitive Somali mode of thinking, they can all be categorized as 'the people of Mogadishu.' At some point or another, they've ALL held the highest title of 'Somali President' - and failed each time. I'm all for supporting and empowering the less-enfranchised amongst us Somalis, but I will never support an intiative or ideology that rewards incompetence - the root cause of the colossal failure they consider a political career.