Khadafi

Sudan sliding into a failed state- Tribal militias forming.

Khadafi   

https://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2023/July/192179/egypt_to_host_summit_of_sudan_s_neighbors_on_july_13.aspx?utm_source=hiiraan&utm_medium=SomaliNewsUpdateFront

A sudanese friend  of mine from port Sudan who was part of establishment in the 80-ties to the 90-ties shared to me whats truly happening.  A post-colonial nightmare is happening in Sudan.  That man said to be frankly that Sudan was tightly controlled a small elite of the army of jaáli arabs but that  mass education and the islamic revivalism held together vastly diffirent communuties and tribes. He said that whats happening in Sudan has allways occured mainly civil war but that it was constrained to distants parts of the countrey.  The only viable instutution of the countrey that held together the nation according to was the army and the civil servants and the islamic clergy. He clearly said and the historical records supports his claim. Sudan chose to take another path of trying to become a nation that matured. Omar Hasssan Al Bashir path  to China and Sudan  rejecting the  global order of the IMF and its way of flooding the nations with western goods could not be accepted by the west. 

Slapped with sanctions that countrey withstood but greedy Omar Hassan al Bashir underminded the only viable instutution that Sudan knew about, mainly the army. The guy fearing coup when rebels advanced to omdurman in 2004 dismantled the army.  The muslim-non arab sudanese civil servants published the most well read book of Sudan. A book called the black book of Sudan with statistics that showed how the nile-delta arabs dominated every scope of the nation.  Omar Hassan Al-Bashir  played with fire and recruited camel herders while dismissing professional soldiers.   Many dont know about this but Sudan is the only known nation with viral mineral needed to create chips. With the rejection of China the west looked upon Sudan.  Making a nation a faiiled nation makes it easier for Sudan becoming the next congo. A vast African nation, larger then Europe with european companies looting and getting contacts with weak government.

Now my friends things are getting uglies. The sudanese army been unable to defeat the jackal Hemeti and is bunch of camel herders. They are in controll of the areas that the elite reside in. Today on 10 july, a sign of the desperation of Sudanese army a general mobilisation have been made  The worst scenario of that we could imagine is happening in sudan.  "Mass mobilisation" was seen by non-khartoum people a tribal plea and RSF under Hemeti made the same thing and the arms depot has been opended to the people, Qof walbo Soomaliya waxii ka dhacay 1991 knows what happens when  no one is control and  weapons chaches are  freely distributed,  Its sad to see a nation that  gave Somalis during their worst times in history, opputunities to study, freely. Sudan and Syria were two nations that Somalis could enjoy free education

No has 12 weeks gained the upper hand.  Even RSF is composed of diffirent factions only on bent upon destoying. No one has heard of Xamati since a month,

We might being a Somalia scenario for Sudan. Ilaahay Ummada Suudan ha badbaadiyo.   The Europeans have allready made up plans a "sudanese federarion" aka a political bypass word for the looting of Sudan. I truly belive if the army  is unable in the coming 2- months to take full controll of khartoum, they themselves with their command controll order will collapse.  Mark my words, a grandiouse conferance in europe into a bantuninised "federation" is in the work of the EU.  Question begs if Turkey that invested a lot in Sudan will accept it?

• Like 1

Somalis and Sudanese are best friends , the only difference is they pray after they drink.   Somalis never pray when they are drunk.     Let's wellcome them to the league of failed societies.   

Add to the list now to this secessionist's self-admission of drinking the cursed drink. Ileen wuxuu diinta Islaamka wax ugu sheegaaye waaba qof aanan ku dhaqmin. Qabyaalad haba sheegin.

War diintaada u noqo oo ku dhaqan.

1 hour ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Add to the list now to this secessionist's self-admission of drinking the cursed drink. Ileen wuxuu diinta Islaamka wax ugu sheegaaye waaba qof aanan ku dhaqmin. Qabyaalad haba sheegin.

War diintaada u noqo oo ku dhaqan.

.Anigu Waxan kuu haysta eelay daarod u kiraysan , adna waxad ii haysata soomali diid.    Ka waran walaalaw hadaynu meel dhexe isugu nimaadno  ???   By the way to be honest with you Anigu diimaha makala jecli  wuxuba waa very similar.   Ujeedadu waa in ilaahay la caabudo uun and I do believe God is the greatest engineer.   

This misguided secessionist who thinks calling me a clan name is an insult itself. War qabiilkaa sheeg sheegtid is a proud, very large clan that live in historical Buurhakaba vicinity and is much older than your confused Carab-and-Xabashi-wannabe clans. Marqaan-induced secessionists waxba maba kala yaqaanaan since awal Wanlaweyn - another degmo in Shabeellaha Hoose - ayee caay moodi jireen.

Waraa marfishka ka soo leerso ee bannaanka u bax.

I hope Sudan become a failed state and the country is looted by European companies. I also hope North Africa undergoes another doom like Libya. I will always stand with my Somali ethnicity before I make brotherhood with a bunch of Arabs. 

Arafaat   
8 minutes ago, AhmedGuled said:

I hope Sudan become a failed state and the country is looted by European companies. I also hope North Africa undergoes another doom like Libya. I will always stand with my Somali ethnicity before I make brotherhood with a bunch of Arabs. 

Why would you wish that upon fellow African, fellow Muslim and fellow Cushitic peoples in Sudan? Perhaps you don’t know but Sudan has over hundreds of different ethnic groups and tribes? 

4 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

This misguided secessionist who thinks calling me a clan name is an insult itself. War qabiilkaa sheeg sheegtid is a proud, very large clan that live in historical Buurhakaba vicinity and is much older than your confused Carab-and-Xabashi-wannabe clans. Marqaan-induced secessionists waxba maba kala yaqaanaan since awal Wanlaweyn - another degmo in Shabeellaha Hoose - ayee caay moodi jireen.

Waraa marfishka ka soo leerso ee bannaanka u bax.

If I am misguided then are  you misguided too,   I don't even use khat and you are talking about marfish.  Sidad reerkayaga uga aaminsan tahay dad murqaama.  Baanu anana reerkaaga uga aaminsanahay dawarsato  and somali ba ahayn.   Wax noo gaarana maahee Somalida kale sidaas bay yaguba  idinka aaminsantahay.   Xitaa alshabaab  qaybta is qarxinta baa laydiin diraa  eelaydu waa expendables.

Bal maxaa kaa galay gooni isu taagayaga waadigan  Secessionist ay kaaga dhegtee , maad adba gooni u isutaagtid tid adoonyaw.  Waan Ku faanaya inaan waxayga habaystay wixii dadkana Ku darsaday  cidaan doonana dili Karo . Weliba aan la taaban karin saamiga aan Ku leeyahay  wax kasta oo soomalidu qadhaab ama qaraab soo hesho.  Fariidnimo.

1 hour ago, Arafaat said:

Why would you wish that upon fellow African, fellow Muslim and fellow Cushitic peoples in Sudan? Perhaps you don’t know but Sudan has over hundreds of different ethnic groups and tribes? 

Why? Only a dumb Somali could ask that question. Let me ask you, do you think your "fellow" muslims give too shits about you or your country? No! So why are you concerned with a bunch of strangers you do not know.

These people (Sudan, Egypt, Turkey, Ethiopia, Libya, Syria, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar..ect) all played your country Somalia like a cheap whore and continue to do so to this day. There is no brotherhood in Islam only stupid cultureless Somalis believe that crap. 

Khadafi   
1 hour ago, Game changer said:

If I am misguided then are  you misguided too,   I don't even use khat and you are talking about marfish.  Sidad reerkayaga uga aaminsan tahay dad murqaama.  Baanu anana reerkaaga uga aaminsanahay dawarsato  and somali ba ahayn.   Wax noo gaarana maahee Somalida kale sidaas bay yaguba  idinka aaminsantahay.   Xitaa alshabaab  qaybta is qarxinta baa laydiin diraa  eelaydu waa expendables.

Bal maxaa kaa galay gooni isu taagayaga waadigan  Secessionist ay kaaga dhegtee , maad adba gooni u isutaagtid tid adoonyaw.  Waan Ku faanaya inaan waxayga habaystay wixii dadkana Ku darsaday  cidaan doonana dili Karo . Weliba aan la taaban karin saamiga aan Ku leeyahay  wax kasta oo soomalidu qadhaab ama qaraab soo hesho.  Fariidnimo.

I dont think your line of argumentation has any valid reply. War taarikhda soo aqriso. The only valid religious agro-pastoral instututions that existed outside Xamar was indeed the mentioned lands of Koonfur-galbeed. They managed to do what you failed to do. Mainly to welcome people, adopt a common ethos and not kill each other becouse of camels.  Indeed even Hadraawi admired  the somalis of Baidoa.  Your a person of "xamaasad doon" oor gadaal ka gaar. Take a chill pill, take your seat, if wish to secceede go ahead and take your tre city state with you but leave other Somalis alone. Thats a political point that even your folks have understood.  So how about it, founding a  clan state? Who would your next nemsis be? Reer burco people? Thats the type of clanism that destroys somalis. Me and against and my brother.  Indha adeedka jooji ee quraan saar tag. Discuss, 30 years is a long time. Instead of seeing a nemesis amongst other somalis why dont you ask yourselves why basic instrastracture is pre 1991 civil war. 

This qoute fis from Cabdi Raxmaan Cirro who admitted this. Cirro, Silaanyo, are not gadaal-ka gaar. Their relatives are enjoying the life in mogadishu and a close relative to Cirro was even the the supreme judge of court of Mogadishu. Behind the scenes and the smoke screen  reality and the ground has changed.

Yaab! 

1 hour ago, Game changer said:

On 7/11/2023 at 5:10 PM, Khadafi said:

I dont think your line of argumentation has any valid reply. War taarikhda soo aqriso. The only valid religious agro-pastoral instututions that existed outside Xamar was indeed the mentioned lands of Koonfur-galbeed. They managed to do what you failed to do. Mainly to welcome people, adopt a common ethos and not kill each other becouse of camels.  Indeed even Hadraawi admired  the somalis of Baidoa.  Your a person of "xamaasad doon" oor gadaal ka gaar. Take a chill pill, take your seat, if wish to secceede go ahead and take your tre city state with you but leave other Somalis alone. Thats a political point that even your folks have understood.  So how about it, founding a  clan state? Who would your next nemsis be? Reer burco people? Thats the type of clanism that destroys somalis. Me and against and my brother.  Indha adeedka jooji ee quraan saar tag. Discuss, 30 years is a long time. Instead of seeing a nemesis amongst other somalis why dont you ask yourselves why basic instrastracture is pre 1991 civil war. 

This qoute fis from Cabdi Raxmaan Cirro who admitted this. Cirro, Silaanyo, are not gadaal-ka gaar. Their relatives are enjoying the life in mogadishu and a close relative to Cirro was even the the supreme judge of court of Mogadishu. Behind the scenes and the smoke screen  reality and the ground has changed.

Yaab! 

The eelay should first explain to me Why is he against my peaple , when his peaple deserve More autonomy.    naturally I have  nothing against them.   But if I  see them with the daarods , ofcourse I am gonna karbaash them  and support their enemies.   Anigu adeer waxaygu waa hay daari Ku daari maaye.   Wixii isoo doontana maydkoodan Ka dul talaabsanaya wixii I nabad gelinaya waan nabad gelinaya.   Isn't that fair enough.

Dhinaca kale  anigu ma aaminsani in nala nabad gelinayo hadaanu dhulkayaga Ku laabano.   Waxa si dhaba naloo nabad gelinaya  markaanu wax layno oo keliya.  Ninka diidan inaad wada hadashaan waa nin ugu talo galay inuu aakhiro kuu diro.   Dawadiisuna waa inaad disho oo keliya intuusan Ku dilin.    Warkayagu waa cadyahay.   Cidii xoog noola timaada birtaanu Ka aslayna , cidii dood cilmi iyo caqli Ku salaysan noola timaada ee gar noo dhigata waa Ka garbaxayna