Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Sheikh Atom receiving medical care in Badhan, Puntland accused of atrocities

Hales   

Bosaaso is a half Maakhiri territory

Awoowe could you elaborate on this statement, is it half of the city's population or are you saying the clan inhabit the western part of the city?

Hales   

Bosaaso is a half Maakhiri territory

Awoowe could you elaborate on this statement, is it half of the city's population or are you saying the clan inhabit the western part of the city?

Right on, Nasir!

Atom is an exaggerated man who when given the opportunity to talk to the world could only mumble half-truths about what he is fighting for. His community is large in numbers, wealthy in natural resources, and politically significant in Puntland in particular, and in Somalia in general. Thusly Atom failed to show the leadership traits such a large community would be looking for. That is the truth of the matter.

Now in the absence of his teacher, NGONGE is mixing things up. He thinks the Makhirs can be bought with the secessionist nonsense in the North. :D If they have the boats, the commercial reps in Dubai, and Boosaaso harbor as theirs , what appeal would they find in the separatism notion?

Right on, Nasir!

Atom is an exaggerated man who when given the opportunity to talk to the world could only mumble half-truths about what he is fighting for. His community is large in numbers, wealthy in natural resources, and politically significant in Puntland in particular, and in Somalia in general. Thusly Atom failed to show the leadership traits such a large community would be looking for. That is the truth of the matter.

Now in the absence of his teacher, NGONGE is mixing things up. He thinks the Makhirs can be bought with the secessionist nonsense in the North. :D If they have the boats, the commercial reps in Dubai, and Boosaaso harbor as theirs , what appeal would they find in the separatism notion?

Taleexi   

Nassir: The piece lacked any substance and, intended to exacerbate the tension between these neighborly communities. Naively and subtly, it portrayed the Maakhirities to be few criminal tags whose choices are limited and caught between a rock and hard place. Comparing W country a half loaf of bread is ludicrous at its best, Realizing of its landmass and strategic location one should quest that knowledge from its respective locations i.e. libraries or take geographic 101 class. In addition, secessionists should put their hands where their mouths are and, leave other peoples' business to them until Somali Republic is restored.

Thankful: Define Puntland in plain English, por favor?. Maakhirities are co-founders of this entity that you so lovingly and insincerely associate with your sub-clan only. When you say; they flip-flopped from PL. Who flip-flopped from what?, can we put it in this way too; that your sub clan certainly flip-flopped from the rest of PL communities?

Somalia shall rise and all these clannish dogmatic and diatribe shall dissipate.

Taleexi   

Nassir: The piece lacked any substance and, intended to exacerbate the tension between these neighborly communities. Naively and subtly, it portrayed the Maakhirities to be few criminal tags whose choices are limited and caught between a rock and hard place. Comparing W country a half loaf of bread is ludicrous at its best, Realizing of its landmass and strategic location one should quest that knowledge from its respective locations i.e. libraries or take geographic 101 class. In addition, secessionists should put their hands where their mouths are and, leave other peoples' business to them until Somali Republic is restored.

Thankful: Define Puntland in plain English, por favor?. Maakhirities are co-founders of this entity that you so lovingly and insincerely associate with your sub-clan only. When you say; they flip-flopped from PL. Who flip-flopped from what?, can we put it in this way too; that your sub clan certainly flip-flopped from the rest of PL communities?

Somalia shall rise and all these clannish dogmatic and diatribe shall dissipate.

^^^^Talexi, Puntland is NE Somalia which includes all the regions of SSCMNBH..

As for the report, while its exagerated the brothers are taking the heat from Burco and the fact that the State has enough evidance of the secessionist involvement.

Its good we agree though, secessionist and unionist of the utter defeat of Attam and his Al Shabaab group...

:D

^^^^Talexi, Puntland is NE Somalia which includes all the regions of SSCMNBH..

As for the report, while its exagerated the brothers are taking the heat from Burco and the fact that the State has enough evidance of the secessionist involvement.

Its good we agree though, secessionist and unionist of the utter defeat of Attam and his Al Shabaab group...

:D

A poorly written article that makes little to no sense.

However the question that begs to be answered is if as Nassir says Atam was a known criminal and the people of Maakhir were in the forefront of those fighting him, why was all the nonsense and tirade directed by the Maakhir diaspora to lie constantly about the true happenings of the ground.

We all agree Maakhir is strong and its people are heavyweights in Puntland who are well acquainted with the strategies Atam's group were using, why did then the Maakhir people of the Diaspora use tragic Atam as a prelude to the perceived injustices of the Power Formulae of Bosaso City Council when in the first place it was about that?

And why did the Maakhir Diaspora find its voice now with Atam's coming to the surface who was elevated to the position of a sad temporary hero figure by the Maakhir Diaspora whose ideology Nassir himself detested when before people like Nassir were clapping for Farole, Ilkajiir and ina Shirre and had no outstanding issues? The people of Puntland know how to fight such people like Atam.

The decision made on the ground as Nassir said was to fight Atam and finish him! That's why the Darawiish Commander in Sanaag Abdullahi Omar Ashur with his troops fought Atam and the same reason Ilkajiir, Qodax and Abdi Jamaal were fighting the militia of Atam.

So Nassir and the Diaspora's confusing signals and made up stories of battles that didn't happen and baseless stories about what Attaam is fighting/stands for and Nassir's&co and the diaspora's persistent refusal of Atam being Al-Shabab was poor judgement and lame to say the least! The truth comes out always.

Thankful   

Taleexi,

I have said it many many times that people back home don't even know what Maakhir is! It was something created by the Diaspora, just like you see many new enclaves being established today in places like Sweden. So no, I never said people back home flip-flopped, they have always said they are from Puntland, Somalia.

Ilka-Jiir is one of the most respected politicians coming out of that community and he supports Puntland. Also, I have said that if the people back home were against Puntland, Atom would never have been that defeated. Where is the man now???

So again, I am referring to some in the Diaspora!

Ngonge,

Look, right now Nassir and co.'s relationship with anything Puntland is at an all-time low. Yet, he is still against secessionists like your enclave. We had a friendly bet on another thread about this and it seems that I won! He has never once said he would join you!

He did say "we shall wait and see!" Which I agree that if your government changes it's one group domination of the government, things may change. Until then, it wont. I am not saying appease communities by making them president, but just alteast let them run!

A poorly written article that makes little to no sense.

However the question that begs to be answered is if as Nassir says Atam was a known criminal and the people of Maakhir were in the forefront of those fighting him, why was all the nonsense and tirade directed by the Maakhir diaspora to lie constantly about the true happenings of the ground.

We all agree Maakhir is strong and its people are heavyweights in Puntland who are well acquainted with the strategies Atam's group were using, why did then the Maakhir people of the Diaspora use tragic Atam as a prelude to the perceived injustices of the Power Formulae of Bosaso City Council when in the first place it was about that?

And why did the Maakhir Diaspora find its voice now with Atam's coming to the surface who was elevated to the position of a sad temporary hero figure by the Maakhir Diaspora whose ideology Nassir himself detested when before people like Nassir were clapping for Farole, Ilkajiir and ina Shirre and had no outstanding issues? The people of Puntland know how to fight such people like Atam.

The decision made on the ground as Nassir said was to fight Atam and finish him! That's why the Darawiish Commander in Sanaag Abdullahi Omar Ashur with his troops fought Atam and the same reason Ilkajiir, Qodax and Abdi Jamaal were fighting the militia of Atam.

So Nassir and the Diaspora's confusing signals and made up stories of battles that didn't happen and baseless stories about what Attaam is fighting/stands for and Nassir's&co and the diaspora's persistent refusal of Atam being Al-Shabab was poor judgement and lame to say the least! The truth comes out always.

Thankful   

Taleexi,

I have said it many many times that people back home don't even know what Maakhir is! It was something created by the Diaspora, just like you see many new enclaves being established today in places like Sweden. So no, I never said people back home flip-flopped, they have always said they are from Puntland, Somalia.

Ilka-Jiir is one of the most respected politicians coming out of that community and he supports Puntland. Also, I have said that if the people back home were against Puntland, Atom would never have been that defeated. Where is the man now???

So again, I am referring to some in the Diaspora!

Ngonge,

Look, right now Nassir and co.'s relationship with anything Puntland is at an all-time low. Yet, he is still against secessionists like your enclave. We had a friendly bet on another thread about this and it seems that I won! He has never once said he would join you!

He did say "we shall wait and see!" Which I agree that if your government changes it's one group domination of the government, things may change. Until then, it wont. I am not saying appease communities by making them president, but just alteast let them run!

NGONGE   

^^ Nothing to do with my government and everything to do with Farole, saaxib. :D

My government, as you already painfully know, is making peaceful inroads in Widh Widh and has already seduced LA with it's good sense and superior governance. I have no doubt at all that Nassir will soon be singing the praises of SL.