Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Sheikh Atom receiving medical care in Badhan, Puntland accused of atrocities

NGONGE   

^^ Nothing to do with my government and everything to do with Farole, saaxib. :D

My government, as you already painfully know, is making peaceful inroads in Widh Widh and has already seduced LA with it's good sense and superior governance. I have no doubt at all that Nassir will soon be singing the praises of SL.

Thankful   

Lol, you are stronged willed i'll give you that!!

The inroads you speak of is exactly that, just talk. I have yet to see any evidence of any of this. JB posted a welcoming of a Garaad and in the crowd was Somalia's flag, no secessionists.

A person from Sanaag ran for vice-pres in Mogadishu, so did Ilka-Jir who ran for pres of Puntland and currently Puntland's vice pres is from Sool. In your last "democratic" elections, did any one from those area's run?

Anyways, we will see!

Thankful   

Lol, you are stronged willed i'll give you that!!

The inroads you speak of is exactly that, just talk. I have yet to see any evidence of any of this. JB posted a welcoming of a Garaad and in the crowd was Somalia's flag, no secessionists.

A person from Sanaag ran for vice-pres in Mogadishu, so did Ilka-Jir who ran for pres of Puntland and currently Puntland's vice pres is from Sool. In your last "democratic" elections, did any one from those area's run?

Anyways, we will see!

^^^ I like your new found confidance in the secessionist project since the coronation of Siilanyu. However as we have been pootning out from the outset, this was never about my people in Sanaag and app about a criminal who worked forthe interest of Al Shabaab.

Now if he being treated in Burco or housed in Zaylac it maters not for the fact remains his Al Shabaab group have been crushed by the state.

Again advantage Faroole.

^^^ I like your new found confidance in the secessionist project since the coronation of Siilanyu. However as we have been pootning out from the outset, this was never about my people in Sanaag and app about a criminal who worked forthe interest of Al Shabaab.

Now if he being treated in Burco or housed in Zaylac it maters not for the fact remains his Al Shabaab group have been crushed by the state.

Again advantage Faroole.