Che -Guevara

Next Ethiopian War: Eritrea/Amhara vs Tigray/Abiy

The Oromo or Qotti, are very  low quality, no leadership, they will sink Ethiopia

I wonder what Somalis doing? preparing themselves? or waiting for next winner to enslave them?

Illyria   

Visiting Tigray, The Worst War You've Never Heard Of. Nearly 1 million people died in the Tigray war.

• Like 1

Illyria   
8 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

°°meeshu qurux badanaa

Heart-breaking, the tragedy and scars of war are very evident, and painted on the faces of the people, young and old. At minute 2800, the young tour guide lady was reduced to tears by the sad state of the orphans.

This region looks a lot like eastern part of Sanaag. Despite our differences, people of the Horn are the same. The landscape, cities, countryside, and the people are no different from what one might see in any region in the Somali peninsula.

Postscript:
I like this vloggers, as he comes across as down to earth, even when disappointed for not seeing / meeting the virgin guards, and his final message is heart warming.

• Like 1

the vlogger is very daring, I like his videos, kept watching. there is a recent video he went to Amhara region too, he is putting himself in danger,.

I can see sad completely destroyed communities, on their faces, the bloody Eritreans stab them at back and looted all their treasures,  else they would have defeated murderous mad Abby. abit of Karma too, they have been messing with the whole of horn of Africa.

I think they will break away, 

Overall, I am shocked the level of poverty in Ethiopia, i swear if don't stop them,  or sort our issues, they will overrun us. massive migration

here is one from Amhara, beautiful region too,  there was simple funeral, either they are  all very  connected or has nothing to do, why would thousands show up for simple funeral? hard to understand

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Illyria said:

people of the Horn are the same. The landscape, cities, countryside, and the people are no different from what one might see in any region in the Somali peninsula.

The people are the same, very similar looking to Somalis, 

• Like 1