Sign in to follow this  
ANTARA

Change in Strategy: Obama Hints at working with Somaliland

ANTARA   

lol @NGNO, thats why I used the word "hints", he is a politician after all, he will not mention us by name :D .

His comment will certainly embolden those in his administration who want to change Bush’s failing strategy towards Somaliland and Somalia.

ANTARA   

lol @NGNO, thats why I used the word "hints", he is a politician after all, he will not mention us by name :D .

His comment will certainly embolden those in his administration who want to change Bush’s failing strategy towards Somaliland and Somalia.

This has been in the policy circles for while ie working with Somaliland and Puntland short of recognition.Dr. Ken Menkhaus presented the idea in recent Foreign Sub-Committee hearing.

This has been in the policy circles for while ie working with Somaliland and Puntland short of recognition.Dr. Ken Menkhaus presented the idea in recent Foreign Sub-Committee hearing.

Cawaale   

^Somaliland is not a phantom nation, not with their hyperactive market of khat, their ongoing peace talk(the threatening) processes with their own newly-found Secessionists and there SOL soldiers. i mean too much for a phantom nation, don't you think so?

Cawaale   

^Somaliland is not a phantom nation, not with their hyperactive market of khat, their ongoing peace talk(the threatening) processes with their own newly-found Secessionists and there SOL soldiers. i mean too much for a phantom nation, don't you think so?

Saalax   

It's most likely he means somaliland, pirateland holds no water nor democracy not to mention it's corrupted with pirate chiefs in the high ranks of it's government.

Saalax   

It's most likely he means somaliland, pirateland holds no water nor democracy not to mention it's corrupted with pirate chiefs in the high ranks of it's government.

Originally posted by Libaahe*:

It's most likely he means somaliland,

Of course, he means Somaliland. Lady Somaliland has sexy curves, smaller waist,squeezable ehem and does little naughty thing called democracy ;)