Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

U.N. Food Agency Suspends Aid to Southern Somalia

^^^Yup you supported the "Mujahidin" to fight one man for clan reasons. that one man is still alive but you killed and uprooted the poor civilians in Mogadishu. Shamefull days and you are still laughing. No hope for the wicked I guess. :rolleyes:

ANWAR   

NO NO NO DUKY I never supported the "Mujahidin

chek my records :rolleyes:

im HAVE BEEN PRO TFG FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS :D

ANWAR   

ANWAR   

Khayr   

This is the media at its best to turn people against people. If I rule my 5 acres and you want to come and help my family, you have to respect the rules of my 5 acres. You can't come in with your own 'set conditions' and expect to tramble over other people's cultures and norms in the name of "World Aid".

Also, agents always dress in clothes such as UN workers, doctor and nurses and reporters.

Leave the food at the front door and it will be distributed.

Khayr   

This is the media at its best to turn people against people. If I rule my 5 acres and you want to come and help my family, you have to respect the rules of my 5 acres. You can't come in with your own 'set conditions' and expect to tramble over other people's cultures and norms in the name of "World Aid".

Also, agents always dress in clothes such as UN workers, doctor and nurses and reporters.

Khayr   

ElPunto   

^Leave the food at the front door eh? Isn't that how 500,000 people starved to death in 1991-1992? The idea that a starving man can dictate terms for those feeding him is ludicrous. And to dress that up as a question of sovereignty is even worse.

ElPunto   

^Leave the food at the front door eh? Isn't that how 500,000 people starved to death in 1991-1992? The idea that a starving man can dictate terms for those feeding him is ludicrous. And to dress that up as a question of sovereignty is even worse.

ElPunto   

Khayr, what a despicable human being you are.

Hungry and homeless people have acres of land, is that what it has come to? Leave it at the door?

The poor people in question do not own a dime to their name, much less a land to call theirs, so for you to sit there, looking ways to lose weight because you can't get enough of canjeero every morning, so much so that your belly fat is causing you to have health problems as well as preventing you from climbing the stairs in your usual daily routine and you have the nerve to rationalize the people's misfortunate on Media play and how aid workers are now double agents, looking to harm your precious boys eh? Get your calool weyn out of this corner before aan bariis wajiga kaaga tuurin. People like you deserve nothing short of nacalad, inkaar caloosha hagaa gasho and lets hope masaakiinta iney cunto caawa ilmahooda u helaan while you burn in hell, AAAMIIN dheh calooley.

Khayr, what a despicable human being you are.

Hungry and homeless people have acres of land, is that what it has come to? Leave it at the door?

The poor people in question do not own a dime to their name, much less a land to call theirs, so for you to sit there, looking ways to lose weight because you can't get enough of canjeero every morning, so much so that your belly fat is causing you to have health problems as well as preventing you from climbing the stairs in your usual daily routine and you have the nerve to rationalize the people's misfortunate on Media play and how aid workers are now double agents, looking to harm your precious boys eh? Get your calool weyn out of this corner before aan bariis wajiga kaaga tuurin. People like you deserve nothing short of nacalad, inkaar caloosha hagaa gasho and lets hope masaakiinta iney cunto caawa ilmahooda u helaan while you burn in hell, AAAMIIN dheh calooley.