Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

U.N. Food Agency Suspends Aid to Southern Somalia

^(the poster above the secessioner)

you think I was out of line? I agree with you but do you agree that Khayr is a despicable human being for saying what he said? Wasn't he out of line? C'mon now, be honest with yourself, how can someone score political points on other's misfortune?

There is a time and place for everything and this isn't the avenue for it.

^(the poster above the secessioner)

you think I was out of line? I agree with you but do you agree that Khayr is a despicable human being for saying what he said? Wasn't he out of line? C'mon now, be honest with yourself, how can someone score political points on other's misfortune?

There is a time and place for everything and this isn't the avenue for it.

ElPunto   

I think the habaar is out of line totally. And yes Khayr was wrong in what he wrote. I think you do have a style of your own and it is very funny at times. But you are making it hard for admin and the average reader to excuse your words simply as a unique style.

ElPunto   

I think the habaar is out of line totally. And yes Khayr was wrong in what he wrote. I think you do have a style of your own and it is very funny at times. But you are making it hard for admin and the average reader to excuse your words simply as a unique style.

ElPunto   

Khayr was wrong, but the little aggrieved one is out of line as usual.

Alshabaab is doing this for political reasons just like Aydid used to do, and the outcome will sadly be similar.

Khayr was wrong, but the little aggrieved one is out of line as usual.

Alshabaab is doing this for political reasons just like Aydid used to do, and the outcome will sadly be similar.