Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

President Cade Muse opens new offices....PICS

From what I have heard the building cost 200k. That is a worthy investment which inshallah will help the state generate millions of dollars through the port, fisheries etc

From what I have heard the building cost 200k. That is a worthy investment which inshallah will help the state generate millions of dollars through the port, fisheries etc

Jacpher   

That is a worthy investment which inshallah will help the state generate millions of dollars through the port, fisheries etc

The problem is not the state generating less cash flow. The state has been generating millions of dollars since the early days. The problem you're avoiding is lack of accountability. Where's the money going? Why there are no government initiatives for better schools, hospitals etc? Shouldn't government provide these things for the public?

Jacpher   

That is a worthy investment which inshallah will help the state generate millions of dollars through the port, fisheries etc

The problem is not the state generating less cash flow. The state has been generating millions of dollars since the early days. The problem you're avoiding is lack of accountability. Where's the money going? Why there are no government initiatives for better schools, hospitals etc? Shouldn't government provide these things for the public?

^ The puntland state government has provided many schools. There are well over a dozen schools in Bossaso alone and many of which are highschools.

There are health facilities which are opening up in small and medium sized towns and businesses being provided. The government of Puntland has a long way to go with their ambitions however they fair better then much of somalia because of one simple measure- safety. Relatively speaking ofcourse. There are a few old western texas-style shootouts.

You can observe the fact that there are 4-5 highschools and a University (albeit a University in Somalia is not that great) in Galkacyo (north) and in the south of galkacyo there is only one if I am correct. PSU in Garoowe in Bossaso and Nugaal in Lascanood etc. There are many initiatives

Small things like this. But Puntland has a loooooooooooooooooooong way to go. Very long way.

Primary education and education towards nomads are two top priorities the state should start up.

^ The puntland state government has provided many schools. There are well over a dozen schools in Bossaso alone and many of which are highschools.

There are health facilities which are opening up in small and medium sized towns and businesses being provided. The government of Puntland has a long way to go with their ambitions however they fair better then much of somalia because of one simple measure- safety. Relatively speaking ofcourse. There are a few old western texas-style shootouts.

You can observe the fact that there are 4-5 highschools and a University (albeit a University in Somalia is not that great) in Galkacyo (north) and in the south of galkacyo there is only one if I am correct. PSU in Garoowe in Bossaso and Nugaal in Lascanood etc. There are many initiatives

Small things like this. But Puntland has a loooooooooooooooooooong way to go. Very long way.

Primary education and education towards nomads are two top priorities the state should start up.

^ Dozens of Highschools? I didn't say that. I said...

"There are well over a dozen schools in Bossaso alone and many of which are highschools."

Are you struggling with your reading?

Off the top of my head some highscool in Bossaso are Najax, D/sare,White Tower, Shaafici in Bossaso.

There are more that I don't know. Plus there are the many primary and middle schools in Bossaso. Add to the EAU and PSU division which will be opening in Bossaso and the other technical schools opening up soon.

Bossaso and for that matter Puntland are thriving. I hope they continue to succeed. The government has its shortfalls, but they have good intentions. They want their citizens to succeed.

^ Dozens of Highschools? I didn't say that. I said...

"There are well over a dozen schools in Bossaso alone and many of which are highschools."

Are you struggling with your reading?

Off the top of my head some highscool in Bossaso are Najax, D/sare,White Tower, Shaafici in Bossaso.

There are more that I don't know. Plus there are the many primary and middle schools in Bossaso. Add to the EAU and PSU division which will be opening in Bossaso and the other technical schools opening up soon.

Bossaso and for that matter Puntland are thriving. I hope they continue to succeed. The government has its shortfalls, but they have good intentions. They want their citizens to succeed.

Tahliil   

Money being spent on buildings while these pple are not able to clean up the fish waste and its remains from the beach areas near the port....

No doubt Bososo is the dirtiest city in Puntland with fish heads and goat remains scatterd in many areas of the icty...Clean up is not a job that needs millions of dollars to do. It takes a common sense of a good leadership. To me it is very dumb to build a beautiful office in the midst of a trash. And the saddest thing of all was that when I was there no one seemed to see dirty as a problem.

For all of you Pntlders, my comments should be seen as a healthy criticism....I hope

Tahliil   

Money being spent on buildings while these pple are not able to clean up the fish waste and its remains from the beach areas near the port....

No doubt Bososo is the dirtiest city in Puntland with fish heads and goat remains scatterd in many areas of the icty...Clean up is not a job that needs millions of dollars to do. It takes a common sense of a good leadership. To me it is very dumb to build a beautiful office in the midst of a trash. And the saddest thing of all was that when I was there no one seemed to see dirty as a problem.

For all of you Pntlders, my comments should be seen as a healthy criticism....I hope