Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

President Cade Muse opens new offices....PICS

Tahliil

Sxb bossaso was a town of 10 thousand 16 years ago. Today the city is teeming with people in the hundreds of thousands. There are people from all Somali clans living side by side. There are schools being built and facilities being built for better businesses.

Ofcourse the town has its shortfalls. It is ofcourse in Somalia. However I have not seen this dirt or fish as you claim anywhere. Have you any proof to back your claims up? Pictures or dare I say a video?

Jacpher   

I shall leave it there since you can't proof what you claimed in your previous reply. Don't make a fool out of yourself by talking about things you're ignorant of. :D:D

I have yet to set a foot in PL but I'm sure there ain't no 'over 12 schools' in Boosaaso that 'PL has provided' sxb. Kismaayo was much larger city and didn't have 12 schools. Maybe Moqdisho does but not sure. I don't what it is but I don't think you could even call that an exagaration.

Jacpher   

I shall leave it there since you can't proof what you claimed in your previous reply. Don't make a fool out of yourself by talking about things you're ignorant of. :D:D

I have yet to set a foot in PL but I'm sure there ain't no 'over 12 schools' in Boosaaso that 'PL has provided' sxb. Kismaayo was much larger city and didn't have 12 schools. Maybe Moqdisho does but not sure. I don't what it is but I don't think you could even call that an exagaration.

^ What exaggeration?

I have named four Highscools. 1 University and another University to build too. You know logic would tell me if their are four highschools at the very least. That they would have more Elementary schools in town right? More Middle schools. But this is just Jimbo playing semantics. :D

That is 5.

Now you are waiting for me to name elementary schools and middle schools? LOOOOOOOOL.

Kismaayo
was
much larger city and didn't have 12 schools.

A lot has happened in twenty years. Bossaso was smaller then Hobyo, Galkacyo, Marka, Kismaayo, Beledweyne etc.

In 17 years, as they say..... :D HAPPENS

^ What exaggeration?

I have named four Highscools. 1 University and another University to build too. You know logic would tell me if their are four highschools at the very least. That they would have more Elementary schools in town right? More Middle schools. But this is just Jimbo playing semantics. :D

That is 5.

Now you are waiting for me to name elementary schools and middle schools? LOOOOOOOOL.

Kismaayo
was
much larger city and didn't have 12 schools.

A lot has happened in twenty years. Bossaso was smaller then Hobyo, Galkacyo, Marka, Kismaayo, Beledweyne etc.

In 17 years, as they say..... :D HAPPENS

Jacpher   

Sxb. You're still struggling with the list of the names let alone the 'PL provided' argument. I would suggest you stop there before aadan bad kale galin. :D

Jacpher   

Sxb. You're still struggling with the list of the names let alone the 'PL provided' argument. I would suggest you stop there before aadan bad kale galin. :D

^ Struggling with a list of names? LOOOOOL. Can you name the local elementary schools in your neck of the woods? Unless your on a Michael Jackson kinda tip you wouldn't be able to name the elemantary schools. Unless ofcourse you and odaay jackson share this quality. :D

^ Struggling with a list of names? LOOOOOL. Can you name the local elementary schools in your neck of the woods? Unless your on a Michael Jackson kinda tip you wouldn't be able to name the elemantary schools. Unless ofcourse you and odaay jackson share this quality. :D

Puntland-ta aad ku faantaan walaahi ninkii ka yimid bil kahor wuxuu yiri dugaagga xitaa kuma hoyan karo kuleelka iyo rafaadka ka jira awgeed!

Ar dhul ma qabtaane, faanka iska yareeya!

Garacad, Eyl, Boosaaso, jariiban, bacaadweyn, all are nothing but a bunch of hell on earth! That is why I believe people who hail from there have no sentiment when it comes to patriotism for Somalia!

Jaahiliin fowqal jaahiliin, iga dheh!

Puntland-ta aad ku faantaan walaahi ninkii ka yimid bil kahor wuxuu yiri dugaagga xitaa kuma hoyan karo kuleelka iyo rafaadka ka jira awgeed!

Ar dhul ma qabtaane, faanka iska yareeya!

Garacad, Eyl, Boosaaso, jariiban, bacaadweyn, all are nothing but a bunch of hell on earth! That is why I believe people who hail from there have no sentiment when it comes to patriotism for Somalia!

Jaahiliin fowqal jaahiliin, iga dheh!

Liibaan   

looks good inrpessive reer puntland

allah haa idunku wadda sidaas

Seylici yaa manta ka fiican,

Tahliil,

Good leadership is required in Puntland and Somalia, however your remarks were unconstructive

Boosaso is a somali city, keep in mind

Jimcaale

In Somalia, maintaining peace and stability is good enough

Some people in here they making a big deal of an office building, what’s motivation tolow?

Qabiil ubaahne,

Ma sidanaa kuu danbeesay ninkii diinta ku dhuuman jirey?

Liibaan   

looks good inrpessive reer puntland

allah haa idunku wadda sidaas

Seylici yaa manta ka fiican,

Tahliil,

Good leadership is required in Puntland and Somalia, however your remarks were unconstructive

Boosaso is a somali city, keep in mind

Jimcaale

In Somalia, maintaining peace and stability is good enough

Some people in here they making a big deal of an office building, what’s motivation tolow?

Qabiil ubaahne,

Ma sidanaa kuu danbeesay ninkii diinta ku dhuuman jirey?