Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Barak Obama; America’s redemption?

NASSIR   

OBAMA'S STAR-STUDDED YOUTUBE MUSIC VIDEO...

Over 3 million people viewed this video. Stars like Kareem AbdulJabar, Scarlet Johnson, Tatyana Ali, and many others appear in the video. I posted the actual speech from which the lyrics of this video were adopted. in the second page of this thread. It was electrifying.

Malika   

Indeed,that is an inspiring video.Obama has his nations support,we await and see though.Is he just all air or would he deliver what he is preaching..

Yes We Can! catchy words..lol

The Zack   

Wow! This must be the only thing that all the replies from sol users match and agree. Y'all seem to support Obama, I feel lil' racism! Maad saas isugu raacdaan inuu Yey/someone else madaxwenimada Somalia heysto/helo.

Thierry.   

I was watching a Black Barbara shop on CNN (I believe) were the people in the shop were being asked which candidate they were supporting, almost everyone in the Barber unanimously agreed on Barack Obama (This was South Carolina). However the Barber shop owner said that he was voting for Hilary to the amazement of everyone else. But I very much liked the wisdom behind his choice, he said This Barber shop is how I feed my family, if the economy goes down these people sitting here getting a hair cut have a choice of buying food for their family or getting a hair cut and always in times of hardship needs are more important than wants. He said he knew the Clinton economic prosperity era and will vote to bring it back

We here in the other parts of the world want Obama. But do not let the media hysteria fool you Clinton and the Mcain are still the major players. The average American is not a celebrity or young middle class hippie.