Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

I deserted!

My friends from AQ send me there, in order to 'spice up', the patty and pathetic insurgency in Mogadishu and I kindly excepted their offer as I got lots of experties from Iraq as I fought along side Mr. Zarqawi himself.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by MKA Yoonis:

the patty and pathetic insurgency in

Young man I think the forum has had it with your condescending and unproductive prancing around here so for once I say, shut up.

Mogadishu is a real concern and civilians are dying left and right because they feel oppressed and under tyranny. That is a real and materialized concern from them and for us. Respect the people even if you disagree with them for God knows what would have been your position had Boosaaso substituted Mogadishu today.

Al-Qaeda dispatched me to Somalia in an emergency

Crossing the Arabian Sea to lead the Somali insurgency

I came across jire and Xiin who travelled from Karachi

They’re ready for Jihaad and the great Ethiopian hibachi

Lol, Naxar! Brother don't take the likes of horn serious, I don't even respond to him anymore, he's a well proven charlatan.

He surely is comedy value himself, Adeer Hiiraale cleaning and doing his job very well indeed. Keep it up inshallah, at last one that knows the description of his job unlike the former speaker of parliament who thought of himself being PM/President.

Hiiraale is doing his job very nicely. Head down and on does he go with his job, I must comment him for that. A loyal servant indeed.

I’m MkA Usama, former Qaran-fighter

Joined Al-Qaeda became bin laden writer

I live in Kandahar and Tora bora with the Taliban

Americans only have bullets made from marzipan

They hunt me with a gunship and apache

I shoot one down to feel catchy

Crew is captured by SOL’s Al-Qaeda fraternity

Zarqawi style execution sends them to hell for eternity!

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Taako Man:

Horn

What does Bosaso have to do with MKA yoonis and Xamar?

How are people living under tyranny and opression?

Taako-Man-

What they feel, you do not because you do not want to relate to them. What people feel can be derived from the actions they take and things they stand for and/or against. Now I am sure you do not need me to summarize for you the state of Mogadishu recently, so will tell me the people themselves there do not feel oppressed and threatened?

As for our grade-school comedian, it has to do with everything. I said if Boosaaso was in the position of Mogadishu today, I pray to think if Yonis-Cadue would be giving us a more than candid calaacal of all things.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by MKA Yoonis:

Lol, Naxar! Brother don't take the likes of horn serious, I don't even respond to him anymore, he's a well proven charlatan.

He surely is comedy value himself, Adeer Hiiraale cleaning and doing his job very well indeed. Keep it up inshallah, at last one that knows the description of his job unlike the former speaker of parliament who thought of himself being PM/President.

Hiiraale is doing his job very nicely. Head down and on does he go with his job, I must comment him for that. A loyal servant indeed.

Yonis, to respond to you is to legitimize your childish drivel. Isku fac maanu nihin adeer, facaadu raadso.

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

quote:Originally posted by Taako Man:

[qb] Horn

What does Bosaso have to do with MKA yoonis and Xamar?

How are people living under tyranny and opression?

Taako-Man-

What they feel, you do
not
because you do
not
want to relate to them. What people feel can be derived from the actions they take and things they stand for and/or against. Now I am sure you do not need me to summarize for you the state of Mogadishu recently, so will tell me the people themselves there do not feel oppressed and threatened?

As for our grade-school comedian, it has to do with everything. I said if Boosaaso was in the position of Mogadishu today, I pray to think if Yonis-Cadue would be giving us a more than candid
calaacal
of all things.
Your a very contradictive individual. You say in one sentence I do not want to relate to people in Xamar without knowing what I stand for or who I am. Later on you say Yoonis would be complaining about bossaso even knowing that he is not from Bosaso? Your labelling of others is inappropriate. Do you know what is in the hearts of human beings? I hope not. For that would mean you are on par with Allah swt. Which in and of itself is impossible.

What people feel can be derived from the actions they take and things they stand for and/or against. Now I am sure you do not need me to summarize for you the state of Mogadishu recently, so will tell me the people themselves there do not feel oppressed and threatened?

The situation in Xamar is complex. You know very well the balance of the clans of Xamar. There are upwards of 2 million individuals in Xamar. The greater majority who want peace and government. I have relatives in the city and many know who and what is behind the recent problems in Xamar. You make it seem as a protest of a few hundred people, represents the majority? Or the bombings, of which many if not 80-90% are happening in select neighbourhoods in the South of Xamar represent the oppresion of the collective group of Xamar. Sadly you are mistaken. If that were the case the TFG wouldn't be allowed to survive in Xamar, in much the same way the USA couldn't survive there because much of the population were against them. However that is not the case now.

Gabbal   

Your a very contradictive individual. You say in one sentence I do not want to relate to people in Xamar without knowing what I stand for or who I am. Later on you say Yoonis would be complaining about bossaso even knowing that he is not from Bosaso? Your labelling of others is inappropriate. Do you know what is in the hearts of human beings? I hope not. For that would mean you are on par with Allah swt. Which in and of itself is impossible.

Nothing I have written is contradictory, Taakow! If you can relate to the people of Xamar in the spirit of walaaltinimo and Islaamnimo, I apologize. However, that is not the perception of you and some other TFG supporting individuals that I have formed. Now instead of admonishing me for having that perception, is it not more appropriate to question the reasoning that led me form? Yonis is another case altogether, but the general insensitivity and outright dismissal of the feelings and wishes of the people of Mogadishu is the same reason why I butted heads with multiple individuals on the Kismaayo issue and the lack of respect towards the wishes of the people there.

I remember men such as Sophist of all people dismissing the public refusal to accept the ICU force as a "khat-dealing women's revolt" when I had even provided proof to him that protests and public disturbances had begun as the ICU was entering the city and continued to ensue way past their decrees. I consider what is going on around here on par with that and I am truly disgusted to say the least. The reason why we are in a cycle is the outright inability to relate to our brethren beyond our clan circles and the lack of respect towards their feelings and wishes.

This is a transitional government built on a platform for reconciliation. Reconciliation Taakow, reconciliation. This is not an existing government with functioning institutions. This government has no functioning institutions whatsoever but it was meant as a precursor of good things to come by setting the stage so the play can take place! But from what I am noticing, the stage-setters have fantasized themselves to be the actors and that is why I believe the people of Mogadishu are reacting this way. The objective of reconciliation is totally missing in an environment where none is taking place.

The situation in Xamar is complex. You know very well the balance of the clans of Xamar. There are upwards of 2 million individuals in Xamar. The greater majority who want peace and government. I have relatives in the city and many know who and what is behind the recent problems in Xamar. You make it seem as a protest of a few hundred people, represents the majority? Or the bombings, of which many if not 80-90% are happening in select neighbourhoods in the South of Xamar represent the oppresion of the collective group of Xamar. Sadly you are mistaken. If that were the case the TFG wouldn't be allowed to survive in Xamar, in much the same way the USA couldn't survive there because much of the population were against them. However that is not the case now.

Taako, you are logically trying to proof the illogical. There is no way to logically ascertain how things are happening in Mogadishu because you know and I know and we all know it is nearly impossible to truly assert what percentages exist in a decade ungoverned city of two million people. Of anything, do not give me figures good Taako, do not. All we can do is look at local headlines as they are happening and realize things are not as they seem. That suffices at this given moment in time and you understand that full well I presume.