Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

I Call on Shiekh Sharif liberate the Southern People..

Ubahane, I have no faith in this Sharif Shiekh Ahmed, I wrotte that 24 hours ago. Before the Jowhar looting began. Now It is just like AMIN AMIR drew a clan trying to maintain their 16 year comedy, Islam is not what thes emen practice, basic clan lootings and self interest.

Know this the people of Lower Shabbele will be liberated the Somali's of that region will find their redemption insha Allah, but It wont be by the thugs now claiming to be all powerful. What goes up will come down.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

"physician heal thy self" these ******** /terrorist are no better than, if not worse than what they are replacing. I wonder when we somalis will stop falling for the idiotic slogans of every new ******** who promises salvation for our nation or qabiil?

Wallee Allah run badanaa oo daacadsanaa wiilku, not. The warlords offering salvation for the Somali people eh, give me a break. We have seen what Abdullahi Yusuf and other warlords are capable of doing which is basically nothing. Abdullahi Yusuf and his so called transitional government have been in position to do something for nearly 2 years. They wasted their given time collecting weapons from Yemen and requesting Xabashi troops so they can do the fighting for them in Moqdisho. More bazar situation is that the people who were cuasing the turmoil in Xamar happened to be in the Parliament of his government. What an ackward and twisted situation! Ragu dabaal ayuunbay ku jireene, ee shaqo kama ay ahayn.

On the contrary end, the courts have blazed through the capital offcourse after bloody fight, kicked the warlords out of Jawhar, and now Beledweyne, all in less than a month. In every city they occupy it instantly becomes a peaceful and crowds gather to cheer their victory over the warlords.

These are the facts on the ground, so mind sharing what Abdullahi Yusuf and his warlord "government" have done for the people of Southern Somalia.

Thanks in advance.

Xiinoow, Kismayo dadkii u dhashay ayaa haysto marka sidee wax u wadaa? Waa magaalo ******* [qabiil]

Ninkaan camal ayaa nool, marka Islaam ku ganbanaayo, when it fits his qabyaaladist interest, but marka kale diinta waxee fashay in laga hadlo, which is cadaalad, in uu ka hadlo iska dhaafee, waxaas camal oo maskaxda inay kusoo dhacdo iska dhaafee...waxaas camal ayuu rabaa inuu naga dhaadhacsiiyo. Yaab iyo nus.

Kismaayo hebel ayaa leh kulahaa. :D

Uthman1   

General Duke, you seem to be someone who enjoins that which is corrupt and forbids that which is good.

What is your problem, why dont you go and pray and fear Allah for He is oft forgiving most merciful.

The movement is that is happening in Somalia, is simply the people being fedup with how things were before and supporting the laws of Allah to bring about justice after it has been proposed to them by the islamic courts with their approval. Lets look at some facts:

Was the removal of the warlords a good thing? ...YES,

Has there been stability in the streets of Mogadisho since the laws of Allah where introduced....YES

So what is this propaganda that you are doing. We are all brothers in islam and should support those who strive in living by the laws of Allah whether they were born in this clan or that clan and we should advice them if they are to make mistakes in their decisions and not critisize

Brother also note that the reason why your stuck abroad is because of fear by the warlords and the US backing. Do you then propose that these same people who's kept you away from the lands of your forefathers be returned to power again.

Allah most high, gets what He wills whether with you or without you. The battles that are going in Somalia reminds me of the battles of Badr and Uhud were people poor, young and old fought in the cause of Allah against tyrants and those who serve none but their self interest.

My love for Somalia is great, but above all my love for Allah and those who strive for His cause is even greater so dont be among the loosers in the day were your father nor mother can help you and dont let your tongue send you to the fire.