Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

I Call on Shiekh Sharif liberate the Southern People..

sheik_sharif_ahmed.jpg

I call on Shiekh Sharif Ahmed, and ther Courts who claim to be Islamic, to address the suffering of the people of Souhern Somalia.

I call on the ICU, to be fair and create courts for the people of Afgoye, Marka, Barava and let them rule their won areas.

I call on the ICU, to address the issue of property rights by declering that such action as done in the past were un-Islamic and will be addressed as soon as security is brought.

I call on the ICU, to defend the soverignty and national unity of Somalia.

There are many issues that must be addressed the most important being the clans who are under occupation must be allowed to live in dignity.

So I call on you Sheikh Sharif if you want to leave a mark in history, bring justice and defend the weak.

^^Generallow, the plight of Kismayo :D , Jamame, and Jilib is not included in your plea for justice! What gives adeer? Mise you are differentiating the warlords as my good HA :D has been arguing for some time now? Perhaps you must have an impenetrable approach for the plight of that city.

Seriously though, this is not the time for Islamic Courts to address all the southern grievances you have mentioned in your plea. If they want to be credible they have to stop riding on these political emotions and do real work on the ground. I won’t take them as serious and effective players in the southern theatre if they don’t come up with a working plan to establish effective administration in Mogadishu. After dealing with the security of that city they need to remove roadblocks, open commercial entry points such as the main harbor and the airport, and cleanse federal institutions from the marks of the nomadic militias. In other words, the culture of moo-r-yaanism has to end. Then and only then could they begin to advance justice to the areas!

But justice could no longer wait. So why not the TFG undertake those tasks and bring some thing to the table. Surely they could take on poor Indhacadde and end his illegal rule. Why not I ask? I think it is high time for the old man and his government to walk the talk and stop commenting Southern politics. Without doubt these Islamic Courts have done their part and changed political landscape of the south.

Lets see if the old man and his TFG could deliver….

Jacpher   

I call on the ICU, to address the issue of property rights by declering that such action as done in the past were un-Islamic and will be addressed as soon as security is brought.

I call on the ICU, to defend the soverignty and national unity of Somalia.

There are many issues that must be addressed the most important being the clans who are under occupation must be allowed to live in dignity.

I think your adeer is in a better position to address these issues. Pick up the phone and call your adeer sxb if you're that serious.

Xiin, I dont get this idea it is not the time, why not, they the ICU can call on these clans and simple create new courts. Or are they not willing to go against special interest?

My point is simple if these people want to be taken seriously they need to rise above this clan nonsence and become champions of Islam.

Where is Mr Ubahane and the others? Will you support me in my plea to the good Sheikh?

^^The end goal should be just that: bringing justice to the south. But now it is not the time simply because their priority should be, or so I think, to change the lives of millions in Mogadishu for better. All they did now is defeat warlords militarily but that’s not enough. It would be a sheer aimlessness if they just go on and establish mini courts around the country. Somalis need change and not another rolling army of militias saaxiib.

But I agree that indhacadde and co are Achille's hill of the Courts. Courts need to come up with a strategy to either reform him or get rid of him. That much I agree. What I don’t understand, yaa Generalle, is your avoidance of the Kismayo question! I just don’t get it adeer. Do you really see any difference between Barre and Indhacadde, or you correctly think if indhaccade is dealt, Barre will vanish to the ages as he truelly is a creation of his?

Midda kale the Courts need help now from the TFG. How about a division of labor then? It’s not fair to put Islamic Court's head in the chopping block and let the TFG boys sip Baydhabo tea with ease! Do you not agree yaa Generalle?

Dhubad.   

^^ Xiinoow, Kismayo dadkii u dhashay ayaa haysto marka sidee wax u wadaa? Waa magaalo D****d ayakaana haysta. Hadaasa leedahay waxay u baahantahay in islaamka lagu xukumo Fal-yatafadal.

^^Dhubadow; Kismayo is a troubled city that needs a peaceful resolution. I believe that it’s controlled by JVA, an alliance of nomadic militias. I don’t believe it’s ruled by its rightful owners adeer. For if you claim that men like Goobaale, Seeraar, and Barre reperesent that city’s population then you sure are poised to revise history!

A note of coution: Barre admirers learn how to live with Xiin on this site for I will continue to call him for what he is--a warlord!

Paragon   

^^^ Well, Barre Hiraale has no way of denying the crime of Warlordism. Seeraar et al. are also of the same calibre. There is no point denying that too.

Xiin, on the General's constant mentioning of Indhacade as a criminal amidst the ICU, I think he is not the priority now. If the ICU starts on Indhacade now, things will fall apart. He can be dealt with the moment a stable and strong administration is put in place, that is when law and order are restored to the nation. Before then all of the current activities of the ICU would be hal bacaad lagu lisey. Those who insist on dealing with Indhacade right now have no other excuse to use. I believe when the right time comes, all warlords must be dealt with similarly.

^^Thats very silly Q! Suffice to say that neither Barre nor Seeraar are the owners of that city. They have no legitimacy to rule.

Paragon, I agree. Dad baa raba inay wadaada buuq ku furaan. Nimankaan shaqa wacan qabteen ee ha loo mahad naqo. It's also that reason i have been insisting that the courts need to do some work on the ground before they begin going around and errecting more ineffective courts in the country. Mogadishu must be thier priority # 1. For now.

"physician heal thy self" these ******** /terrorist are no better than, if not worse than what they are replacing. I wonder when we somalis will stop falling for the idiotic slogans of every new ******** who promises salvation for our nation or qabiil?

Gabbal   

Xiin-

La yaab ma lihid. You have to put up a face after all, do you not? :D

Taa weeye mida kuu diiday Kismaayo haatana laguugu diidanyahay.

Hadaad magaalada imanaysi adigoo shicib asluub iyo dhaqan wanaagsan leh oo sharciga iyo maamulka tixgelinaya, soo dhawoow. Hadii kale intay awoodaada gaarikarayso "Persona non grata" lagugu afjaray ka maciimsay!

Nin doodi karayo oo wax fahmaya yaan ku mooday hadase ciyaal suuq indha-tiran baad iila ekaatay.

Wey tahay.

Originally posted by General Duke:

My point is simple if these people want to be taken seriously they need to rise above this clan nonsence and become champions of Islam.

Where is Mr Ubahane and the others? Will you support me in my plea to the good Sheikh?

Why do you call me for your hidden Agenda? :D I know you are not serious on your calls for the Honorable Sh. Shariif Sh. Hassan!

Thats very silly Q! Suffice to say that neither Barre nor Seeraar are the owners of that city.

Xiino, you already stated that Barre and his kin are not the "rightful owners" I don't want to hear that again(let's not be repetitive). However, what I do want to know is, who are the "rightful owners" of Kismayo in your opinion?