Sign in to follow this  
Nasir

NEW UPCOMING MODERN HOUSES OF HARGEISA

N.O.R.F   

^^I think there is a slight difference between the KL towers and this project in Hargaisa dont you think Letterman?

Originally posted by Paragon:

^Loool. Caano Geel? Waryaahe don't drink it adiga marka hore, or you would make the suuliga your temporary office for some days to come
smile.gif
. If you are used to 'fish and chips', Caano Geel would clean out your stomach. Waa dawo walle- caloosheey socodsiiyaan lol.

North, I am sure your boss is used to carab camel milk..usheeg the Somali camel milk is stronger lol.

PS: June then? Give us pictures of Hargeysa if you can sxb.

LooL

Waxba umasheegaayo. Let him find out for himself :D but all the 'shawarma iyo humus' needs to emptied out, so bring it on i say :(

It will Burco-Caynabo-Balle Calanle-Sheikh-Berbera-Hargaisa then back to Burco. Would like to go as far as Zeylac if time permits IA.

Chimera   

Originally posted by Abdi_Xaafid:

quote:

Mosque next to a Supermarket next a Pharmacy?

Just incase of fighting in the masjid, there you go you have pharmacy to stop the bleeding.
;)ah i see so if two love birds acted like westerners and decided to meet in the shopping center the local sheikh next to the S.center would intervene and kick butt huh?

genius! i take back my previous comment :D

Originally posted by Northerner:

^^I think there is a slight difference between the KL towers and this project in Hargaisa dont you think Letterman?

a Project like the KL towers was a gigantic one and it was completed in a short period of time, it is because of this that i made the comparison. But i really hope these plans materialize and spill over and influence other Somali cities Insha-allah smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

^^Saxib, the KL project was paid for before the foundations were put in. This type project is slightly different wherein the developer needs the money from the land owners/banks/house buyers etc before he can start work.

The project looks like an everyday project in Dubai. Mini cities.

Baashi   

Nasir, I see a CADD file. Easy said than done. All the best to the biz man. I respect biz folks. They do a lot of good and they r the first ones to dump the clan crap. They do that for a reason. It's not good for biz. Bosso is case in point.

Here are some pics of completed houses. The only one's I could find:

wsv1.jpg

wsv2.jpg

Although I do have to say I liked these ones better, don't know if there part of WSV, built by Lstar

star1.jpg

But where the hell are the paved roads man!? Jacaylbaro, do you have a tuk-tuk service company that can take me from point A to one of these houses cause I don't want to dirt down my macawiis?

RedSea   

Those are not completed yet, and those pics are outdated pics of whitesand village and the white building was built for some clinic care not housing.

But still I haven't heard any news about any updates and what stage the project is at?

I will go there myself Insha Allah, ama jacalbaro hada war nala soo gaadh.

A.J.   

Ma'ashallah, it looks good. I might have to copy some of these hargeysaawi ideas and re-create a mini-scale of that in my beautiful hometown of Sheikh. the Development there is going well but once i lay my hands on it, it will overtake Hargeysa folks, so watch Bada Cas and Co, Reneagde is coming through :D