Sign in to follow this  
PasserBy

Peace with UWSLF pays dividend. Top ONLF commander liquidated.

You cant have all your eggs in basket. Meeshi dani dadka ugu jirto halaga doono ayadoo la firiniyo danaha shacabka masaakiinta ah ee halkaa ku rafaadsan. Qaarna wax ha soo dhicyaan addis wax haka raadshaan hadi wax laga helayo qaarna halgankii iyo dagaalka hasii wadaan. raggu hoosta haka wadaxariiro.

Faafan   

kkkkkkkk.....Has the Propoganda gone to this length, N.Cabdikarim has been killed atleast fifteen times in the past 10 years.

If Naftiihure Cabdikarim Died( May Allah Forbid) he has planned for it(diidi meyno Geerida!!), there are hundreds eager to replace him.The struggle has no bearing on one or two men, it is the legitimate grievance of the public and until it is answered expect no lull in fighting.

Tigree wuxuu isagu diiday shalay anaga nagu qasbi maayo, we will send them back to maqala..Inshallah ;)

Jabhada Halgamaysa Enjoy.

PasserBy   

Jabhad, the Ethiopian TV said they made a mistake and AbdiKarim has NOT been gunned down

You do follow "xabashi" news after all. You are one step closer to redeeming yourself. :D

are u also a somali? If so, why read xabashi news sites and on the top of that post their news to a somali site. It is like a palestinian using an israeli site as his news resource.

-The Zack

Abwaan   

Is any other news channels other than Ethiopian media covering this? I don't beleive the Tigre Propoganda. Not that I am an ONLF supporter either.

The Zack   

Passerby, yea I have seen that but I don't visit a tigray website and post their news to a Somali site. That is just pathetic, if you like their news, keep it to urself.

MMI, Passerby xabashi wuu dhaafay waa tigree, its been proven meles baa adeer u ah.

How come peace and liquidation are in the same sentence. The one who is advocating liquidating people is no peacemaker but warmonger. And sadly war gets war.