Sign in to follow this  
lulla

Read to find out..........

lulla   

Hi everyone,how ya doin.my question for ya is what ONE QUITLIY that u don't like about yourself.This could be phyical, mental or emotional.We already know nobody like everything about themselves inside and out.

Here is mine:

Iam very good at hiding my feeling toward those who i care about and i really need to change that. It is hard for me tell someone who i really care about my feelings. In fact sometimes i come as i don't like this person and i don't do it on purpose.i just like to keep things to myself.it makes me feel valuable to open to someone and i don't like that.

Abdinuur   

I'm not good at rememberin' people's names. That's my weakness!

I need to work on this cuzz people get mad at me when I call 'em different names.

Especially Girlz!

I ain't slow or anythin' but there are too many of ya'll and I just can't do dat smile.gif!

ONE LOVE

Salaan...

C/nuur:

I see you're practicing those days how to alternate your typings. Good on you. And stylish, too.

Luula:

If you asked me a question like this three or five years ago--as being an innocent and post-teenage syndrome--I would probably have said being TALL!! I was tired of being tall at that time. Walaahi. But, now I don't know how I appreciate it. Oh, yeah. Big time.

And by the way, sister, you only ask us some weirdo questions. They aren't that weird, but, hey, com' on. smile.gif

Macsalaama!!

Abdinuur   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar,

That's very simple brotha. Even my grandma can do that!

Com' On Now!

Is you computer illiterate or somethin' man?

Pig   

Abdinuur, One of the good things about camel milk threads ... Very stylish. You can always play with the coding and pics.

Lulla, My problem is that I fall in love too quick. I don't know why but I keep doing it over and over.

Hibo   

I analyse things tooooooooooo much!......until I get confused and can't make sense of it any longer. It is a weakness I'm trying to overcome at the moment.....I'm teaching myself to accept things at face value, unfortunately this has its own dangers too. So I gotta find a balance between the two.

PS: Lulla, girl I love ur topics!

Ibtisam   

i like this topic :D

I analyse things tooooooooooo much!......until I get confused and can't make sense of it any longer. It is a weakness I'm trying to overcome at the moment.....

I wonder if Val Managed it, or if AbdiNur remembers people's names or is MM now knows how to change colours, or if lulla found out how to open up :D

Ibtisam   

You have 6toes on both feet?? I don't think that Qualifies as a quality :D I have the same problem as lulla... but then again i don't think it is a problem :cool: