Sign in to follow this  
Yaabka-Yaabkiis

You need to keep ur husbands/bf moral .......

You somali women you know why u get divorces. broke ups; You don't know how to keep ur bf/husband moral happy and satisfied, Don't jump to the end and say Yaabka-Yaabkiis you this and that.

It will have impact on all your lives, it will allow you to have lasting-marriages for ever, it will allow you to manage ur bf/husband, to make him love you , all i mean is, if you gals learn how keep ur partner's moral happy and satisfied you will have all those successes(mentioned above), i always hear ceos( higher-ups), asian husbands call the word ' wife' emotionally, it is not they are better then or more kind then us , it is their wives once learnt how to keep their morals happy and satisfied...best luck

Yaabka-Yaabkiis

nuune   

You don't know how to keep ur
bf

Ummada ha aafeen Yaabka, wax BF or GF la dhaho ma jiro, marka maskaxda haka tallaalin bulshada dhag raaracatada ah!

Ameen   

You know *allowing the brotha's words to sink deeper*...

I think this brotha might have a case..

Hmmmmmm...I was a democrate before but I think I might be joining Rudy's/Be Happy's newly created "Men Dont be Afraid to Speak Up" party.

But I need another day or so to think about it before I endorse any of them

HOLLA (Ma'salaam) smile.gif

Ameen   

LOL.

Your advice has been heard. But since its the season of politics (in the United States of "Whatever") I thought it would be useful to endorse Rudy (and Im not talking about the former mayor of New York city)

But I need a couple of more days...just a couple of more days...Hmmmmmm *in deep thought*

to be honest the Rudy was given to me by a somali gal that i never met in real live...but on the net!

till today...we is good buddies!! even her mom call me duudy when i call her up.. i am writing a book about her...me and her story is so dramatic!! lool.