Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Who is the Somalidiid now?

1. Somalinimodii waanu diidnay

2. Ethiopia waxaan rabna inay Somaliland ka saarto Lascaanood

3. ONLF iyo kuwa Ethiopia ka soo horjeeda waanu ka soo horjeedna

Some of the key quotes from Jidbaale.com supporters.

Originally posted by Xaaji_xundjuf:

its all based on clan ideology not based on somalinimo

This is a case of kettle calling the bottom black!

Suldaanka....Zenawi waa kala dhoontaaye. If Sool man wants to curve out his little clan fiefdom,and becomes the next stooge that caters to Ethio, so be it.

The only people who are Somalidiid are those who want to seperate from Somalia. As long as one is for the unity of Somalia, he can not be called Somalidiid.

one is for a united Somalia and the other wants to break Somalia up, i think its pretty simple to tell which one is a Somalidiid. As for ethiopial, i think it was the Somalidiid who claim that those from addis are closer to them then those from Mogadishu.

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

one is for a united Somalia and the other wants to break Somalia up, i think its pretty simple to tell which one is a Somalidiid. As for ethiopial, i think it was the Somalidiid who claim that those from addis are closer to them then those from Mogadishu.

Is your President Somalidiid for collaborating with Ethiopia who claims/occupying parts of West Somalia? Someone is for united Somalia in what way exactly?

Cabdilahi yusuf brought Ethiopian troops inside Somalia so he is somali diid and he is tigraydoon

yaad beenta uu sheegaysaaan

If somalilandersw where somali diid there name woudent be somaliland ma fahantay

Its just the 5 countrys The colonial powers divied the lands of the somalis and thats the way it supose to be

His President supports Ethiopia who claims parts of Somalia territory as theirs...Is beyond me how he has the nerve to call other Somalidiids? lol