Sign in to follow this  
umu zakaria

Xaawo taako and Caraweelo

Blessed   

^Oo yaa ku weydiistay? Bal isqorkan eega! Haday C-da iyo A-di isku darsantay maxaa kaa galay? Carraweelo, is the fashionable way of saying, dear. Wakhtiga lasoco. :D

+ Welcome back smile.gif

Gediid   

^^^Nobody asked but the "C" kinda destroyed the name and with that went my "fantasy" for strong powerful women....... ;)

Whats up in Dubia?

Blessed   

^LOL! The 'C' emphasises calaacalka raga ka soo bixi doona with the revival movement, dee. The neo-Araweelos will make Eedo look like a true marrwo.

Dubai is lovely. Adiga, meeshaadi?

P.S Eid Mubaarek.

Gediid   

In my book the "C" signifies a softening of that power.And as far as calacal goes men have been known to calacal in the arms of a strong woman for centuries,its nothin new and nothin the "revival movement" have invented.Let me just add here, an hour of calacal a day followed by you know what does every man a heap of good.Just what the shrinks advice men should get... ;)

Blessed   

^LOL! I think that you my freind, need to go and re-read that gabay by the name Araweelo to remind yourself what the movement entails...no, you know whats..Teheheee!

Anyways, these are the days of eid, so I'll come back to this another time. ;)

Gediid   

^^^History has it after that beautiful gabay Arawello ran home to her man and asked "how do you want it macaanow.

Som@li   

Haawo taako was true nationalist, who sacrified her life for the nation, May allah bless her with paradise,

Arrawelo waxa loo wad wado garanwaayey, she was an evil woman with too many criminal records, I wonder how she is heroine to some! :mad: :D

[ October 13, 2007, 03:40 PM: Message edited by: Dabshid ]

Gediid   

Serenity Ramadan is over maxaa la hayaa

Dabshid

Arawello came about marki ragga malayacinku aduun ku bateen.Her job was to rid the world of them....