Sign in to follow this  
7_steps_2_Heaven

WHAT WOULD U DO...................?

salaamu alaikum wr wb,

You don't need him, if he is with you and flirting away with others...regardless what his excuse might be, if he is giving his cell to females who are obviously interested in him, than that should give you a hint... Do not attempt to justify his wrongs, drop this doofus, don't work out ur problems with tears...write your own script, aside from Allah u hold your pen, so sketch yourself a character that would treat your heart like an open wound that needs some tender healing! FYI

Carmel Kisses,

Macaanti, I thought that you were

part of my starters, # 3 to be exact.

Never be a second hand! he didn't find you at a drift store! be a rear diamond! cause there is a somali saying... ri kasta meshey is dhigto yaa lagu goraca (hope I didn't mess it up ;) )

Darling you are a Somalian queen, don't forget there, a seasoned creature! why settle for someone that'll burn you? You said he is a famous singer... here is my answer to u, are u with him for his fame or b/c you love him? if u luv him why r u trying to rationalize his pathetic excuses? war ilahow muu noqda boqorka adunka! he has no right! period end of the story, so if he is worthy of ur luv tell him how ur uneased about the whole situation! or close the book, n move on! another sisterly advice, kheyr would not be it! he already has 2 wives, so I think his hand is full as it is :eek: however I need to have a talk with his wives! icon_razz.gif

Macalin   

Originally posted by miz-unique:

^^

just wondering ....so there are somali fan that jump over singers .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

looool I was wondering the same thing! its hilarious eh?

--------------------

Why is this hard 2 beleive??...i mean aint somali celebs JUST as good as the rest?? and pretty much all Teenage/some women same?..i,e chase and swamp singers????....mhm ok lemme shrug it off

im not with him coz he is famouos, i like his personality, the way he treats me he is caring loving and kind and we r very close. He is always there 4 me and thats why he is special 2 me

So...some of u dont believe somalis behave that way

(iney dadka famouska isku dhadhajiyaan) man u aint seen nothing yet. like Lakkad said what makes them diffrent 4rm other popstars? I dont know how malis in usa behave but believe me these ppl we have in here Uk aint that much diffrent 4rm western ppl

Once again thank u all, Samiyah sis I value ur reply.

Jelousy? I dont think i'm jelous but im irritated. Our relationship walaahi is great laakiin wax hadaad u baranin dhib ey kugu tahay inaad la qabsatit. waxaan ka wadaa hadaad awal dad caadi (non famous) la socon jirtay waxaan hada waa ku jah wareere. u guys feel me?

This is part of him or at least part of what he does, therefore I have 2 except the whole backage but that doesn't mean I have 2 like it!

Blessed   

^^I hear you walaal. It is disgusting how some1 degrade themselves in front of fanaans. In saying that, the men do their sometimes play their part in encouraging that behaviour.

I hope Allah makes it easier for U ... I personaly suffer from jealousy and wouldn't put myself in situation where i'd be thinking about xaguu tagay iyo ciduu lahadlayo - but thats me!

ck! when the last nomad concert u been? have u seen how many xalimos go into the stage!lol... so i hope u get your answer from there! all those on the stage are willing xalimos!! lololo.

Hi CK,

I do understand the guy has to make a living, but where r this entire phone calls r coming from (u didn’t clarify!)? Are the phone calls from girls (groupies) or from customers who want to hire him? If it is the latter then I suggest that you be his business mangers and handle all his business calls (if you guys are committed and want to go farther). Otherwise, you have a problem. Your guy may have a difficulty of separating business and privacy. He can have all his customers entertained at the show or the concert, but any thing beyond is fishy to me.

p.s.

Your man may be a nice guy and have good intention. So are the groupies and you are one who will be hurting at the end. You need to iron out your situation and communicate frankly with your man.

I hope the best for both of you!

I'm confused and i don't know what to say ,,,,

U know some men are always surrounded by a women without any further connections/relations.

But if u feel that u can't take this ,, means your future with him will not be as much as u love to be . . . .

I can't tell ya leave him coz u Love him ,,,, and i can't tell ya stay with him coz u r still hesitated about his situation ,,,,,

Just try to understand him better ,,,, try to know about him more and more ,,, U can even use one of those girls surrounding him all the time to know the exact story that u need from him . .

Ilaahayna ha kugu garab galo hadii uu khayr kuugu jiro ....