Sign in to follow this  
7_steps_2_Heaven

WHAT WOULD U DO...................?

S/ALAYKUM SISTERS N BROTHERS

I was wondering if u could advice me on this, seems like i'm confused now.

I met a brother a while ago, he is couple of years older than me. anyway I enjoy being with him we get along very well we could be talking on the phone hours n hours, the only problem he has is that he is well known in UK coz he is a singer ( i wont tell u who he is) but believe me when i say he is famous he IS. he goes 2 da weddings n makes soomaali ruwaayado. when ever he is singing theres women all over him hugging taking pictures with him and that pisses me off walahi, and his phone keeps ringing non-stop.

i told him how i feel about this but he keeps telling me that this is only work and it doesnt go further than that. I believe him but some times i just cant take it, u know. The bad thing is my feelings towards him r getting deeper n deeper and i dont wanna lose him.

i understand that this is his career n he loves doing what he does but i just wish he was normal guy. it really hurts seeing other women all over him

what would u do girls? boys u can advice as well

I'm a sister in need!

Saalixa   

sis caramel,

i don't know what to tell u since i have never been in such a situation,,,but i can't tell u to not trust him or to really.

You know why? Well firstly we don't know him, i for a fact don't know him or even ppl of that sort(singers-famous ppl, i don't accompany with) but sis u know him alot. And YOU (i emphasis on that one)are the only person who could judge him. do you really think you are the only person he has on his mind? do you know him long enough to make that decision? or are you just one of those on and off couples? sis don't get yourself in a hole you will find so hard to get out of in the end. Don't get attached to this person if you think the slightest bit that he will hurt you and leave for somebody else one day. Not now, or tommorrow, but one day. There are those kind of ppl you know, and you think they will never leave you but they do at last.

So don't jump to conclusions as i said earlier, think twice,,,do you know this person well enough? do you? well if you don't then you might be in a problemo. But if you do, (and i mean this is a long term relationship you are in bout 5 yrs max) then you haven't anything to worry about walaalo. so sis think twice and insha allah it will be aight.

your sis,

Ray

gee! may be i should by the lotery today! well lookie what we have heya! my good ole ck sista down on knees!!(eye borrows raised)!!

i guess! i am just gonna leave a lil mah mah 4 u today!!

Nin tuur leh!lol!! isga kaa yagaan sidu u seexdo!

so basically, u is sol!!ouch!! ce u should nt have push me to pickup af somali! now i am dangerous!!! :eek:

underdog   

LOL @ Rudy...

Caramel looks like you done started something....

...but he does have a point. Only "you" know what feels right and what feels wrong to you....and only you know how far you're willing to compromise. ( if you don't know, flip a coin....best 2 outta 3)

Ninki tuur leh needs to buy a waterbed.

seriously, I was just choking ck! but i wish u the best! just use your head!! stay away from the foolish heart!!

i had a similar type issue about a year ago where this xalimo was bouncing between me and this musician from sheego band! or is that you!!lol! oh my god!

anyway, to make a long story short, dude and I had a heart to heart conversation, so it look like

that he liked her alot! so i gave them my blessings! just like any self respecting nomad will do 4 his bro/sista!

HONEY-D   

If he's famous as you said he'll always be surrounded by women unless he retires. I know a couple who met in a club and decided to get married. Soon after they got married they start to have constant fights it turned out the guy went back to his old ways: going to clubs checking the hottest chick in the club and so on. last time i heard the wife was filling a divorce. they had a beautiful baby together but unfortunetely he was too occoppied with other things i guess you cant change some one if they dont want to be changed cos thats what the wife tried to do.

The question you should be asking yourself is can you trust him enough to let him go places by himself without worrying too much about other women.

x_quizit   

Hello Ck sis, u have quite a situation on ur hand. First, as many ppl have advised u already, evaluate ur level of trust with him, because as we all know, if there isnt trust, there isnt a relationship. Secondly, how much do u like him? enough to give him the benefit of the doubt or is this fairly new and ur still mixed up about emotions. Thirdly, u need to examine what he is doing to help u feel more secure in ur relationship, does he always pick up the phone when ur with him? or does he turn it off and let the machine get it, since ur supposed to be the most important person in his life, and focus all his attention on u when ur with him.Does he seem to enjoy the groupies or does he hold back? What did u know from his past relationships, cause that gives u great insight about the kinda man ur dealing with.Is he known as a player or a nice guy? Lastly, go with ur heart but don't let it blind u, sometimes when ppl are in the situation too much, they don't see the signs b4 them. Its good that u told him how u felt, because communication is the key, but hopefully, he will respond by making u feel more secure, not picking up phone when he's with u, make u feel like ur the only one that matters to him, and see how he deals with groupies. A respectful man, worthy of ur adoration, would do all possible to put ur heart and mind at ease, and ask him, if u were the famous one in the relationship, how would he feel if guys were all over u, if everytime ur together the phone rings too much, what would he do in ur situation? Hopefully, that will give him a better idea as to how u feel.

p.s.-a q to u sis-how much did him being famous influence u going out with him, or do u like him for him? if tomorrow he left the business would u still want him? I'm betting u might, but just wanted u to examine ur feelings of what ur with him.

Good luck!

CK...

I wish I could I advise you, but I wouldn't know what to do in that sort of situation either. Markaa, I'm just gonna wish you luck...I hope it works out best for you.

Khayr   

Carmel Kisses,

Macaanti, I thought that you were

part of my starters, # 3 to be exact.

Whats this that I am hearing that

while I've been working hard for your rotation

next month

(Collecting roses and perfumes for you!),

that you've been falling for a 'PopStar'.

Talloye, xaabayeen dhambey, waan eemaqledoonta

and you'll forget all about him. ;)

Anyways,

If a man's phone is always ringing, he got chicks calling him up and he is definitely a player.

Carmel kisses, dhoqaa wa kaan and I can blow some sweet harmony in your ears! :D

I'll ignore all those rings on my phone for you.

So leave him and come back to you hubby!

After all, were just newly weds ;)

Adna   

salaam,,,

very funny kheyr, i see you triping.

C,k, macaanta like most of the ppl said evaluate ur trust that is the main thing. cuz if u trust him well enough to let him go with out you warrying about him. then ther won't be a problem. but if u don't i would advice you to build ur trust then decide what u really have to do. even thought i've never been in to such a situation, but sis like rayaana said think twice before u mak any dicision or conclusion. i wish the the best. one more thing Don't forget to pray salaatul istakhaarah. cuz if you do it helps a lot. i love ya'all

Macalin   

If you are planning on having a serious relationship in the long run, like marriage and wat not,then i don think is a good idea coz, the income is not gonna be xalaal,and raising kids on cash obtained from unislamic ways is not good...

^^ this if what i was told by my macalin dugsi and parents that singing is xaram and that musicians will have there tongues slashed during qayamah!...(may god save us from jahanama!)...oh well theres my advice.

If u want a non secular advice, well Just live with the fact that all gals will be over him...its a fact and u gonna have to be confident! nuff...

Oh i feel good

i wanna thank each and every1 of u, I appreciate really, rudy its true what u said " nin tuur leh isaga yaqaan siduu u seexdo". Lakkad thnx 4 sharing that information with me it really opened my eyes altough we r not in that stage of getting really serious so thnx mate.

Khayr .....aaah what a name, guurka waa calaf, calafkanua waa sida adoo god gacanta lagashay oona garaneynin waxa ku soo raacaya.

let me get 2 da point Khayr U BETTER PM ME!

( just messing about)

Changed   

^^

question is do u really trust him? if u trust him it would have been okay with you(the fan mania). there must be something causing ur jelousy. is he super friendly with girls? loving someone u cant trust is a huge mistake sister it will just hurt you in the long run...am serious and remember u cant change a man ;)

just wondering ....so there are somali fan that jump over singers . :eek: :eek:

ck good luck abaayo!na'mean, but i see u shooting you arrow somewhere else now! i guess u lose some and win some! thats life!

i admire what u did thought, i mean, if that was really true this being internet n all!

always talk it offer with a friend relative or as in this case, contact a whole african nation in space! (alot of crazy space cadets in there)

but u did it, my hat is off to yah! bac bac bac!

(its just clapping :eek: )

good luck brave heart!!