Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

What is bothering General Duke?

Peacenow   

The courts never oppressed anyone. They were a eniune Somali answer to a problem. Whereelese the TFG is a Ethiopian dominated entity. There is no way, they are popular and this is why GD determined resolve to paint over a rotting wall is so irksome.

In his zeal for a government he has lost his way and mind, and dropped to the level of those who are working with the ethiopians against a strong and united country.

He has made his bed with fleas, now he can lie in it.

Hunguri   

Besides, you know where is he is from, why you saying you dont' know where he is from. It says at the bottom of his profile. Ha is indha tirin. Kolay qabiil ayuunbaad ku difaacaysaa oo way iska cadey eh. Mise de anagaa waalan oo runtii cadan ayaaba laga heesayaa? ma ogi.

Mr Shucay, you are still in circles and spreading the Tribalism venom here in the forum. However, I will not hesitate to be your Dr and treat you from the Trojon horse Viruse that you are affected with. Im not here, to spend much time about the issue of Brother Duke. What ever, he does as long as its free from personall attacks and direct Tribal issues. Let it be his.

ICU and Mogadisho

After chasing the Worlords to the four corners of the world. Mogadisho was transformed from a burning hell to a heaven peace. And, the credit goes to Mr Sheekh Shariif Ahmed. However, the ICU, in a sudden appearance. Their victory gave a shock to the four corners of the world too. Not only did they start threatening Ethiopia. But expanded to Puntland,Somali Land, D-Jabouti. And, last but not the least to a legal goverment sitting in Baidoa. I know Mr Shucayb, your likes call it "The goverment of Impagheti/Kenya". But, its a legal goverment,recognized by the world, mutually shared by All Somali tribes, and eventually will deliver the long awaited peace that we Somalians were waiting for. Hence, the ICU caused the invasion of an External mighty Force and it was Mr Indha-Cade, if you are not blind folded, that said he would have his dinner in Addis Ababa within a week. Answer to his words. Ethiopia, did not wait for Mr Indha-Cade, and crushed the ICU militia within number of days. Im sorry for the many thousand innocent lives who were tragically lost in this reckless military adventure. Remember, The Goverment was always in discussion of bringing an External Force to help them stablise the countery and get rid of the Warlords. Nevertheles, it was the ICU gave them the fortune and Ethiopia took the fortune by crushing them and taking the goverment from Baidoa to Mogadhiso in a matter of weeks. Soon the Ethiopians will withdraw and there is, all over a sudden, clamour of an African force to replace them. Withoug Goverment,without a State. Our natinalism will only spurious. And no one of us, will raise his/her head and walk Proudly as we did use to be not long ago among the free peoples every where. Markaa saaxiib, inta aad ka hadlysid Duke Ayaa Copy and Paste sameeyey oo meel wax kusoo qoray. Bring a solution and stop the cat fight. I beleive, every thing must be subordinated and to the overriding purpose of getting our Somalia back.

Restoring Stability of Mogadisho and whole Somalia

beign very Optimistic, Im sure, that not very long there will be soon a day, where Mogadisho will be a little heaven on Earth. There is nothing Mark my words, The Ethiopians will soon go back and will not stay in . The Peace dialogue among Somalis in Mogadisho has already started. And, the few lukewarms, that causing the unstability and using the Civilians as a shelter will soon be wiped out. Mark My words and finaly Mr Riyaale Will come with a group of delegation to Mogadisho under the flag of the sky blued with the star, singing !!!!!!!!

Qoloba Calankeedu

Duu waa cayneee

Inagana Keenu waa

Cirkoo Kale eh

Aan Caadna Lahayn

Caawooy dhahayaay :D

Let me add one more thing. Shucayb, come up with facts and solid reasons, that would convince the members. Yeah, Im new to the Forum, but its about the Home Land, its about Somalia as one. We are not discussing the membership rates of Alients and Nomads. Shucayb, lasoco sidaan ka dareensanahay. You have the taste of the Secessionist. However, waxaan ka ogaan doonaa hadalladaada. Waxba maaha inoo wad haasaawaha!

huuno! where did u get the idea that tfg is legal? its was not elected by the ppl they ruling! isnt democracy govt elected by the ppl they rule!!

u sound like another gas guzzler! who do u think paid for the murqaan session in Nairobi that produce this worthless peace of tfg!! off course the likes of the ethio dictator and his higher neo-cons in the white house.

the point is that neither tfg nor icu were home grown orgs that really had any pwr or the interest of their ppl. they were poppets on a string. even though icu had the best hit with the locals, it self distructed due 2 much stronger outter influence. Moderates were side swipped and silenced while hard heads ran with the wrong ends of the rope and hung themselves in the process.

Hunguri   

Originally posted by rudy:

the point is that neither tfg nor icu were home grown orgs that really had any pwr or the interest of their ppl. they were poppets on a string.

Haa Huuno rudy, if both had no interest of their ppl. What do u have up in ur sleeve ??? The only picture, that I can see on the show is the TFG. For 16 years of anarchy and distruction, we finaly have a goverment with an ellected president and a group of cabinets representing all the Somalians. Either you like it or not, its a goverment recognized by the world. By the way, Rudy. I laughed hard about the African women sumit in Ugandha, where the Somali land delegates walked out, when they were informed that there is nothing called S-land. The minister turned his back to the conference and flew direct back to Hargaisa :D ??? Anyhow, I hope you will come up with a solution, let it be you joining the political race and replacing Geedi to solve our countery's trouble. Bal wax solution ah keen. The thug war is over !!!!!

u laughed!! i would have given them a standing ovation! at least they stand for something, i.e, standing up for their god given rights... the rights to protect their homeland from unjust goomeeysta yaasha! they got a back bone!!

i am laughing at tfg who broke the the last straw of somaliee nimo by bring amxaarow to somalia since the dawn of history!! u gotta laugh at that homie!! come on! :eek:

Hunguri   

Originally posted by rudy:

i am laughing at tfg who broke the the last straw of somaliee nimo by bring amxaarow to somalia since the dawn of history!! u gotta laugh at that homie!! come on! :eek:

Ruddy, you know what :D . Ask president Rayale and the cabinet what is, she Ethiopia to them. They will answer you "the apple of their eye" loool

lemme tellya what Riyaale is! hes GABAL DACAYE! does that ring a bell. After one yr, sland will be on fire 2!!u know it why u giving me sucker bunch!

the whole somalida community is gonna be going throw a period of self finding. if u look at somali history, its hard to rule them period! as the white colonialists found out! some how somali civilization thrives when theirs no govt dictating to them! they like govt to spring outta of their feedaha!

nomads are a different breed, they will hang u if you lead them to false hope! u feel me! check the history, its all there!

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

Duke doesn’t express his thoughts. He cut and past lies and propagandas against humanity.

I have nothing more to say.