Sign in to follow this  
Qudhac

The terrorist finnaly captured

Qudhac   

How low and desparate some people are getting, when everything else failled they dress up as religious woman and put on a woman islamic gown and stand in the middle of a road and shoot a young lady in the head then run for the border, yes finally the terrorist who have been killing innconent aid workers have been arrested in somaliland.

yesterday morning these terrorist who were armed stood in the long road between hargiesa and berbera to ambush their soft target, their target was two NGO workers a kenyan lady and a german man, they wore lady islamic gown which covers their whole bodies and stood in the road pretending to be woman with a broken car, as the two NGO workers stoped to help them they shot at them killing the lady injuring the german, a police officer who was their body guard was also shot and injured, the german man got away but they took the body guard hostage and they made their way to border with ethipia for their escape.

the german NGO reached berbera and alerted the police, all the border villages were alerte and and police convoys took off from burco, withing few hours the locals spotted them in village near Oodweyne in Togdheer, and alerted the authorities, the locals cornered them into a farm and had running battle with the 5 men who were heavily armed, until the police convoys from burco finally reached them and captured all 5 of them, 5pm they were taken to Burco at 11:45pm,

by ealy morning they reached hargiesa, during the moring the police had interviewed them for hours and the information they recieved is that, these 5 men came from muqdisho exacly 7 days before they carried out the killing, they do not belong the ONLF as first reported, they came to hargiesa one by one, and they bought a Land cruiser for $18,000 from somaliland, on them was money reaching onwars of $70,000 us dollers, they had large quantities of ammunition and guns which they purchased inside somaliland,

when interviewed further they revealed the money they had came from a university in muqdisho and an organisation that works with the university. the body guard who they kinapped confirm they had satalite mobile phones and they spoke to some one and confirm that they carried out the mission, but those phones were not recovered,

Most importantly the 5 men which two of them had serious injuries confirmed they caried out the killing in sheikh and borama last year,

it was also reveaved that the guy in charge was a high ranking soldier in siade barre millitary, he goes by the name of JAMA ABDI DHEEG,

It has not being revealed but remours are that they work for the group called AL-ITIXAAD

Somalis N Conspiracy tales.

First these men were ONLF fighters, next ILI-Tixaad or TNG boys, or perhaps Pland Militia....LoL...what next..the free masons...lol

Qudhac....Saaxib why would anybody spend 70,000 dollars to kill a couple of NGO workers. It doesn't make sense. If any Somali is remotely interested in the destabilization of Sland, They won't go around killing NGOs. They will do it the old fashion way....Start a tribal warfare. N believe me the recipe for war is there in Sland.

Just wondering, Does demonizing somalis became Sland sport? Wierd how many ppl in forum badmouthing Somalia and SomaliGalbeed. Take my advice, antigonizing Somalis any further will not advance your cause.

LANDER   

Qudhac is this an article, where did you find these news?

Whatever the details of this incident it is quite clear there are some forces out there trying to destabalize Somaliland. All the details have to be learnt on this matter, I thought Riiyaale being an ex-NSS man would at least be good at that.

CHE,

I'm not sure what your talking about and who is demonizing who, "Somali galbeed"? who do you refer to? All you have to do is look around at the various post that are put out there, its either some non-somalilander, puntlander or whatever else, talking left and right about anything associated with Somaliland or its some young Somalilanders rebuke these statements. You will not find too many post from a Somalilander dealing with internal somali issues as you might find in the preceding scenario. We are not trying to "demonize" anybody or group, we have right to discuss the internal security of our country and any enemies that might try to destabalize our nation. I don't care if they are ONLF, former-SSDF, relics of Barre, Al-itixad etc...It is important that we identify these enemies first than work on preventative measures within the borders. If any of them are caught they should be dealt the most severe of punishments under the law. That is another reason I emphasize military growth, expanding military capability should be a priority. We've done a half decent job so far, given the arms embargo but with recognition that would all change. We wouldn't have to deal with the Ethiopians who also arm our enemies on a smaller scale, instead we could take our business elsewhere and negociate for pricing.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Lander

Qudhac is this an article, where did you find these news?

Whatever the details of this incident it is quite clear there are some forces out there trying to destabalize Somaliland.

Lander I think this is where Qudhac got the info from>>>>>>Justice Delivered For A Young State

Lander....Saaxib, everybdoy here is badmouthing everyone else n Slanders are no different. Actually this forum is more a fadhi ku dirir battle for Slanders and Planders more specifically the two major qabiils that hail from those regions.

Anyway I was actually referring to the fact that every time some an aid worker is killed or murdered in Sland. It has became fashionably thing for Sland gov and media to point fingers at Somalis in ******ia and Somalia, and painting them as being the number one enemy and brand them as terrorists. They are indeed Somalis that want to see Sland fail, but to slander and blame all Somalis would be mistake.

Just one more thing, there are enough guns out there already to last a century. Maybe yu should spend money on social problems instead military growth.

Gediid   

Waar Che xageed ka dhacdey ninyahow,haven't seen you in a while saaxiib.I just cant remember the last time I saw you post in here.Ma xaas sadexaad baad ku qabatey ninyahow oo honeymoon baad ku jirtey???

I do agree but the people to gain most from destabilizing Somaliland are the warlords in the South.I remember clearly a buddy who briefly worked in the ongoing Somali peace conference emailing me and telling me how one night one of the NGO's working alongside the donor countries showed the delegates a clip from South Africa TV on the Somaliland elections and how someone from one the donor countries chastised the delegates.He said there was nothing but the look of disgust on most of the warlords faces.They just dont want to see a nation at peace with itself and with its neioghbours.That just not the way they operate.Peace is not particularly something they(warlords)cherish or wish for and Somaliland is a shining example to the rest of the Somalis and the warlords see that as a threat to destabilize at any cost.The word reer koonfur when used in that context refers to the wralords and the scum that support them and not the average Farah ama Xaalimo in the South so ha ka xumaan.

AYOUB   

Originally by Che-Guevara

Anyway I was actually referring to the fact that every time some an aid worker is killed or murdered in Sland. It has became fashionably thing for Sland gov and media to point fingers at Somalis in ******ia and Somalia, and painting them as being the number one enemy and brand them as terrorists. They are indeed Somalis that want to see Sland fail, but to slander and blame all Somalis would be mistake.

Che, before the capture of these 5 individuals some Somalilanders were saying it could be Buurmadow's supporters. Its human to suspect as many people as you can think of when this sort of thing happens. Infact I believe the people behind the attacks had more than 'give Somaliland a bad name' as their objective.

LANDER   

Che,

saxiib Security would be categorized as a social issue, and I agree that tackling other social problems is as important as security but nevertheless we have many enemies out there. This latest incident is proof initself. Now where you get the idea that we are slandering all somalis is a bit of mystery to me. Several factions have come up in the discussions of whom might have been behind these attacks, no substancial evidence to confirm any of them yet. Like I said before, we have a right to identify our enemies whom ever they might turn out to be. One minister accused A/qasim and the TNG, Which is not far fetched given that the perpetrators have been identified has having left from Xamar. The accused men claim they are al-itixad and they claim they were simply looking to kill foreigners but that obviously doesn't hold much water. Therefore any of the factions previously mentioned could still be suspect. One last point,I expected more from you given that you know full well the diverse qabiils that reside in Somaliland. I guess you have fallen into the trap of misinformation set by those who would like to minimize the status of Somaliland.

Kowneyn   

Che:

You have to understand who and what kind of people are speaking in the name of Somaliland.

Its the same minister who was busy accusing and defaming the very people who were risking life and limp to capture these terrorist, he even blamed the wounded German who survived the attack.

The terrorist ambushed the ngo between hargeysa and berbera and made their way freely accross Somaliland until they reached Doqoshay-- a town that served as the major hub for the SNM struggle and now distuingished itself again.

All I can say is this government is a disgrace and certainly not a legacy of our struggle.

If u want the true and shining example of Somaliland, its people like Boqor Buur Madow, the ordinary Somalilanders like the residents of Doqoshay, who are very much Somali, and the veterans of our struggle wherever they may be today.

It seems that these terrorist were sent from outside, if the correct procedures are followed and the scotland yard which has already offered its service becomes involved and gives the results international legitimacy, because of the multi-national nature of this criminal act it will spell DEATH for who ever sent them.

Its absolutely irresponsible and counterproductive to make accusations until then.

Kowneyn

Originally posted by Kowneyn:

You have to understand who and what kind of people are speaking in the name of Somaliland.

Kowneyn and Che, it is apparent to me that many folks use “Somaliland” for different reasons whether they’re part of the top Somaliland admin or participating in active discussion forums like SOL.

1. Some would like to see an independent, genuinely fair, prosperous Somaliland where its people are united, all the clans are fairly represented, and their administration recognized by the world. I call this group the "modern warriors". This group doesn't really hold any deep-rooted grudges against its past tribal adversaries. They are willing to forget past Siyaad Barre injustices against their families and they are very careful not to simplify the suffering of other Somalis as a tool for playing victims. They don’t freak when they hear about “Somali unity”. As a matter of fact, many of them wouldn’t mind seeing it some day if the right conditions are found. This group’s main weapon for advancing their separatist agenda is through communication, genuine feedbacks, dialogue, respect for others, understanding, peace, Somalinimo, wada noolaansho, Islam and civil debates. Boqor Buurmadow is one of them and he is paying the price. Thank Allah, there are couple of the above mentioned landers in this forum.

2. There is the second group which I call the “Qawdhan Qabyaaladiistes”. These folks love to use "Somaliland" as a cheap cover for their tribal bigotry and hatred for certain clans. Their political talk is usually based on emotions, constant accusations, paranoia about others, playing the victim, demonizing reer-hebel through a warlord, etc. They accuse any and everyone who genuinely questions their rationale for secession or their line of reasoning as being a hater, hypocrite, not-real-nationalist, hate-monger, fake, tribalist, warlord etc. Any time Somalia is mentioned or someone brings up the issue of Sool, Sanaag-Bari and Cayn, they become extremely uneasy and fidget as if a death sentence was put on their whole family (one of the traits of tribalist). An argument based on the old British colonial borders is the only tool they got for winning the hearts and minds of the neighboring tribes they wish to build a nation with. You see many of them in this forum claiming to be true Somaliland patriots. Sad.

3. The third group is what I call the “coollies”. They are mostly cool young Landers who don’t really care about politics. They just support Somaliland because of family loyalty or for identity reasons. Sometimes this group carries more SL flags than the other groups but they are mostly harmless and don’t use tribal hatred as a tool to advance their agendas. They like all Somalis and are not afraid to interact with them at any level.

Salaama

Qudhac   

People withought being too blunt, this is the situation on the ground, for the last 8 months it has become clear that there is a group who have been working inside somaliland and planning and specificly targeting foriegn NGO workers, now when this kinda thing happens there are usually two possibilities,

A) The killing are politically motivated and the finance by some one else, the people doing the killing are usually paid to carry out these acts, and its usually done to for number of political reasons,

B) The killing are religously motivated since they are mainly aimed at none-muslims who are also white, in somalia there several groups have emerged withing the last few years who have dne these acts before.

THE CASE OF SOMALILAND

it has emerged that these killing are well planned and well organized, this cannot no longer be just simple killing becasue these killing are targeting just mainly white NGO workers, The NGO workers have no money on them, they hardly interact with locals to get into arguments, so the only reasons for these killing is political

THE EVIDENCE

today in hargeisa's central prison there are five men, those five men had large quantity of cash with them which was found on them, they had satatlite mobile phones known as THURAYA,

WHO ARE THEY

3 of the men are originate from muqdisho while 1 is from somaliland and the other one no one is sure yet, the leader of this group used to be high ranking millitary officer in somalias former government, according to them they left the city of muqdisho exacly 7 days before the killing, they came to somaliland purchased a land cruiser for 18,000 dollers, from burco did the deed and attempted to escape through the ethiopian border, were they were planning to kill the police man they had hostage.

Now these facts they said themselves, whats the most important information they said was the fact them and others were behind the other killing, whats still not known is who paid them these large sums of money.

When you look at each of the killing it has become dead cert that these are politicaly motivated smear campain against somaliland, why becasue each killing came after somaliland president was on very important visit abroad the first three killing in sheikh and borama came as president riyaale was on very inportant visit to Jbouti and this latest killing we all know about it..

Originally posted by Qudhac:

When you look at each of the killing it has become dead cert that these are politicaly motivated smear campain against somaliland,

I agree with you %100. Another way of causing fear to the few international countries that recognise somaliland by sending NGO.Were they may decide to pack and leave and say somaliland is unstable again.

This nonsence, its a stunt by the failed so called adminstration in Hargaysa to get some attention. who ever killed the NGO's must be brought to justice however it seems the secession mad mafia are just trying to use the "south" as scape goats in order to further their agendas.

If this continues all of us will suffer, so people lets get a clear perspective of the Situation before we cause another CALAMITY.

Peace

Libaax that was really benevolent how you catogorized most of the Somalilanders on this website as qabiil infested individuals. I am out of curiosity just wondering what your take was about the Somaliweyn camp so to speak. I guess from your take, since you were silent on the topic about SomalilandVsSomaliaonline, they're really spic and span. So fresh and so clean to borrow lyrics from Outkast. smile.gifsmile.gif

Originally posted by Spadez:

most of the Somalilanders

Spadez, I think most Somalilanders on this website fall into the 3 category because a large number of them don't even post in the politics section. :D

I don't have to lump Somalia and Somaliland issues together every time I write post and I am not obligated to do so but I can assure you the other camp is as bad as you have already seen.

Tribalism, high emotions, hypocrisy, insults and hate are just part of the daily rituals of many SOMALIWEYN supporters here. It doesn't really need a genius to figure that out. :D