Sign in to follow this  
Ahmed_Guree

Kenyan Helicopters downed in Lower Juba

lol, walee shaqo-la'aan baa ku haysata ninyahow :D . Mujahidna waa kuu buraamburaaya, waaxad tihiin couple fiican, kheyr iyo barwaaqo ayaan nii rajaynaya inshaallah.

Paragon   

^^ :D I think you are forgeting something, Econ.

Look at our posts, to everyone one of them, you replied to them in one way or another smile.gif . What does that tell you? Shaqa-la'aanta aad sheegeysid, waa hadeyba jirto, is something you share with us :D . You only brought attention to the things, that are true, that you wouldn't want others to label you with lol. Its called self-insecurity projection. Nothing new there.

The other thing is, when we talked about politics and the prospect of regression, you went into coupling. What make you jump into this section? Tell us, because as psychologists say, everyone is his/her secrets or fears. Of all the other things you could call us, you called us a couple! Again, this says alot about you... Mentioning buraanbur iyo couple in the same sentence is a strong hint to something- and I am not going to say it lol. Hakugu taagnaato :D

RedSea   

looooooool@Paragon....

Hada wuxuu bilaabay in uu dhoocileeyo...aqal gala kuye. Waar maandhow waxa maxaa laga sameeyey?

Paragon   

Muj.Red, I think markey dhii'da gaarto inuu dhoocileeyo waa gartii :D . Waxa laga sameeyey Illaahbaa og, balse ninka sidiisa oo kale u hadla dumar-ku-dhex kore ayunbuu iila egyahay smile.gif .

Xox Lol, Englishkaa ku adag miyaa? War saa maad i tiraahdid, maansha wiilku wax fahmi waa!

Anyways, thats all folks. I done posting for today.

RedSea   

^loool....okay iska hurdo tag saaxib. Ana waan shaqa tagayaa, yep you heard it economist, I am actually part of the American work force. lool

see ya,