Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

The 'State House'

Nassir and Jacphar, I think you brothers may not have all the facts here, hence your downbeat comments. The brother who set up this admin sacrificed his comfortable life n Minnesota to advance some sort of "kaladambayn" for a district known for its militias and anarchy. It is a monumental achievement considering the odds and the circumstances.

Even the New York Times did a profile on the work this man has done. We discussed this on SOL in the past.

untitled.bmp

NEW YORK TIMES VIDEO

Maaddeey   

Originally posted by Jacpher:

Indeed yaa Nassir.
You can't use the blue flag to break down the country into tiny pieces
. Shows the distance desperate people for power and fame. What an odd name for administration. The root word for ximan - must be xin, as in wax la ximiyo?

Maamul of qabiil, by qabiil for qabiil doesn't benefit anyone including the qabiil itself.

Spot on, lakin shows the level of hypocracy in you, that you don't see that in your qabiil and tuulo's!. Waa meesha aan ka dahno: 'Daanyeer dabadiis ma arko...' :D

Jacpher   

LST: I am not belittling the brother and the tremendous sacrifice he made and the significant work he accomplished in that short period of time. Oh no. He's a good example for all of us and we need more of him. He truly leads by example and deserves to lead the nation in that positive direction. What I was trying to point out was the fact that in this day and age, we can't afford to set up maamul for every sub-sub clan in every little city, district and village based solely on qabiil orientation. That undermines finding a possible solution to the root cause of the Somali conflict. Such maamul won't get us out of the qabiil gutter. Why confine the brother's wisdom and work to a small area and not make him example for others that positive change for the greater of the country is possible.

Maaddeey: Put the pipe down kid. No matter how much hate you harbor for PL, it remains to be a third of Somalia's geographical area. You can hardly call that a tiny village. Unlike the place in question, neither PL nor SL is a single qabiil administration. Go educate yourself about PL demographics.

NASSIR   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

Nassir and Jacphar, I think you brothers may not have all the facts here, hence your downbeat comments. The brother who set up this admin sacrificed his comfortable life n Minnesota to advance some sort of "kaladambayn" for a district known for its militias and anarchy. It is a monumental achievement considering the odds and the circumstances.

Even the New York Times did a profile on the work this man has done. We discussed this on SOL in the past.

untitled.bmp

I agree LST on his monumental work and good examples. If he believes in Somalinimo and Unity, that is all that matters.

Originally posted by Nassir:

[/qb]I agree LST on his monumental work and good examples. If he believes in Somalinimo and Unity, that is all that matters. [/QB]

Dont worry Nassir, there are enaugh murderers and rapist which still belief in Somalinimo and unity and wave with the blue falg.

And that is all what matters. Everything else is not important, as long as they belief in Somalinimo and wave with the blue flag. 433bd4de49a9aee6aa4c458a73b3.jpeg