Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Breaking news :Restaurant hit in KM4....mis fire of cowards as usual

Originally posted by Taako Man:

^ Najis is the crazy ideas you harbour for your fellow muslims of North Galkacyo.

Why can't you not answer the decent question asked by brother Taliban? Why do you have to circle around and waste our time, saaxiib!

I love Gaalkacyo, its my hometown, though I was born in Xamar, but I please answer the question **********!

[ March 10, 2007, 06:30 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

^ So why would you want a certain section of the city bombed to the ground?

I thought you were ******** brother? Never knew there was ******** in galkacyo.

[ March 10, 2007, 06:31 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

******** are my people, but the real question still stands, and you are not willing to shed any light on it.

The sad thing is, you are not going to continue this way forever!

Saaxiib the same qabyaalad you believe exists on the other side, if not, you would be in good shape now.

I am coming to a solid point that you are out of our folds in all aspects!

[ March 10, 2007, 06:32 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

^ So they are your people but not your people. You have so much hate for North Galkacyo and you advocate for islam. You are one puzzling case. Continue with your hate mongering.

^^I don't love them as long as they support Gaalo and wish destructios to all of us!

There is no way I can love something who hates our existance as true believers. I can only do that if I was a silly Christian, sax?

^ The people of North Galkacyo are muslims. What Gaalo have they supported? You want them bombed out of the stone age and yet you say Galkacyo is your hometown. Funny man.

Pi   

******** in Gaalkacyo. :D . War ileen anagaa wax aragnay. ********* Ubaahne is not only a real life *******, but a cyber one as well.

I wonder what causes the deep chill to run down his spine and to hide his *********. I remember when his ********* **************************

[ March 10, 2007, 06:33 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Ebyan   

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

^^I don't love them as long as they support Gaalo and wish destructios to all of us!

There is no way I can love something who hates our existance as true believers. I can only do that if I was a silly Christian, sax?

I like the little rants you go on, it projects the true image of the ICU. Don't let people discourage you, continue on this path of yours. :D

I am simply saying that they are unwanted part of somalia who had chosen to support Ethiopia wholeheartedly in its efforts to invade Somalia.

Gaalkacyo doesn't belong to you, only a subclan of yours had settled in with us 70 years ago, and that is wellknown in the historical account of the region.

I suggest your subclan to be expatriated from our city soon, saaxiib.

Emperor   

^^LOL Sxb Alle-Ubaahne, our Mujahid and Somali saviour, why do all these Puntlanders que up against you.

You are doing well, aigh

Pi   

****** Ubaahane, how come you always lie about your clan. Maalin walba cid sheego. Walee dadka kugu khasbay inaad ina ******** ku dhalay aad dafirto waa *********. It's an online forum, don't be a cyber chicken. War meesha laguugu ****** jiray maaha meeshu, ha baqan. Yarka ********* wuxuu moodaa in qoobka faraska lagu dilayo haduu isa sheego sidii caadadu ahaan jirtay. LOL

[ March 10, 2007, 06:35 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

"KILL KILL KILL" I think ******** ubahnee wants to replicate the Rwandan genocides. ******** individual.

[ March 10, 2007, 06:36 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]