Sign in to follow this  
Zahra.J

my sister,I want to know a problem about women must convered their hair,even body

Zahra.J   

I want to know if you convered your hair and wear islam dress every day?

and prayer 5 time on time in daily?

most of you got a job what you want to do or enjoy work?

I just want to know all of ladies who are in somalia.thanks :D

Blessed   

Salaams Zahra.J

Welcome, to Somaliaonline. I must say you have a very beautiful name smile.gif

Though this is a Somali site, most of us live outside Somalia.

As for your questions, yes I wear the hijaab everyday. It was hard starting but thanks to Allah am pretty attached to it now. smile.gif I advice you to read about it and also learn the basic tenets of Islam and then it will be easy for you.

I try to pray five times a day as prayer is the most important act in Islam. It's what sets you apart from the none-Muslims.

Again it is difficult at times especially when living in a none-Muslim country. The system is not designed with religion in mind. As Muslims, it's very important for us to maintain regular 'contact' with Allah. I’m living in a Muslim country now so it’s very easy for me.

I'm not working at the moment as I've a small baby but am in Education and I love it. smile.gif

Tell us about yourself, I take it that your a new Muslim, how did that happen (I’ve a crazy fascination with the journey to Islam). May Allah bless you with more!

And tell us about your culture (I’ve another crazy fascination with the far east).

-Lily-   

Zahra, start with the basics, as they say, if teh heart is in the right direction the limbs will follow.

Blessed, what country are you in?