Sign in to follow this  
Som@li

Maxkamada Hargeysa~~By amin Amir

SOO MAAL   

Amin Amir is a gifted Somali artist, in the above picture, he is revealing the horrific injustice and mistreat of Zamzam in a Hargaysa court. It is very regrettable story

Qudhac   

i bet if amiir or any one of you was given the joice of where he would like to be traid if had to choose he would choose somaliland above any other destination in the somali peninsulea :D

ofcourse in countrys justice systems there is always going to be cases like this that crop up, its like the arabs who constantly critize the west justice system yet given the joice every arab would prefer to be tried in USA before any other arab state. Further more if this case or humdred like it happened in somalia then i can assure you people wouldnt flinch a eyelid which is a sign that our system is working generally as there is an expectation there.

NASSIR   

Qudhac, Somaliland has a history of detaining journalists, so would you think that Amin Amir would have enough freedom to exercise his artistic talents if it were against the 'status quo' of Somaliland's administration? It is obvious that Somaliland has entered ugly phase of unprecedented corruption and moral decline.

Qudhac there are times for propaganda and there are times for solidarity against injustice.This young girl is similar to your own little sister if you have one.Think of her that way.This is not about political case.This is a young lady and in our culture women and children are not part of the games that we call politics!!!

Be real man and stop the crap you are feeding yourself.By doing tat you are trying to justify what happened to her and in doing so you are denying the injustice that is clear for all to see.open your eyes bro you are in denial!!!.The is a smelly fish in the form of Riyaale and co

Asaalmu calaykum w. wb.

woow i am speechless i belive everybady have sister or mom, aunt,grandmam and so on. the pain that this gril is suvring not only is she suvfring anyone who knows about this case is also suvring. it doesn't matter if you from waqooyiland or koonfurland, this is realy horrific and injustic. Qudhac i am sure 100% that you don't want to see your sister to suver like this redface.gif .

Jumatatu   

30.jpg

The person being examined by the Doctor in then above cartoon, is most likely Nationalist or either Wind-talker, if none of them then my outside bet is my pal Smith. But (1/1000) it could be Horn( that is if he becomes aware of what his tenets should be...which is hardly unlikely).

4_1_200v.gif

Qudhac   

orliqade

am sure you really care about this young girl welfare and it has nothing to with propaganda (thats why we discussed this in the political section) its one thing being cheap and going low but its cowardly to pretend to care and to be doing it for humanity weap!! weap!! lets get reall you dont really give a damn about her and nor do I in reality say what like but am atleast being honest with myself SHOCK HORROR :eek: :eek:

was she raped?? maybe, maybe not, am i condoning this behavior if this allegation is true ofcourse not, but i dont pretend that this awfull act called rape is not part and parcel of somalis society even though we pretend its something allein to us (pssst pssst its actually common act that befalls alot of somali woman, more than we would like to admit).

so while its easy to condem this incident nevertheless its important to put things into context interms of it being one case amongs hundreds of cases, its easy to just be emotional and be drowned in human ordeals but you cannot judge everything and everyone in one individuals case.

JUMATATU -

SXB, I wasn't aware my comments got to you that way. But if you feel wronged by what I've written, I wanna extend an apology now. I call things as I see them - no matter who's right. Since that's proven to be offensive to you, I'll refrain from expressing any ideas in regards to any comment you make. Like Frank the Tank said, "keep on trucking."

Gabbal   

kartuun_siyaad1.jpg

lool :D:D:D:D:D

But (1/1000) it could be Horn( that is if he becomes aware of what his tenets should be...which is hardly unlikely).

Sxb explain what my tenets are and how you play into it?...does this have something to do with that Gedo thread :rolleyes: ..if it does then make sure to refrain from trying to me get me into that kind affairs from here on ;)