Sign in to follow this  
inspector22

So for how long are we in PL going to wait for those people of south??

^^

Adeer, Let them daydream. Not long ago they were dreaming of ''Mogadishu been Tamed'' ''A.Yusuf been the best president'', And anno 2009 A.Yusuf is in Garowe insignificant, Ethiopians have been defeated and left Mogadishu.

Their house is shaking, it has become one clan show, and they want to disguise that by grandeur dreams.

Its not how you perceive Garowe or Puntland but the reality. Puntland has just announced its new cabinet, with many fresh faces and full of competent individuals. It has embarked in creating a new army and security forces.

It is exploring for oil, has nearly completed the largest airport in Somalia.

Thus while you talk, Puntland is doing things, and taking care of its business.

Abdullahi Yusuf was the President of Somalia and led a cabinet who were made up of all Somalia, his failure and success was the TFG's which he is no longer a member of. Puntland is bigger than any individual and it has a leader his name is Abdirahman Faroole.

Garowe has just announced its new government for the next four years..

^^

Adeer, no one except u (de facto spokesperson of PL on SOL) and Jacalbaro (de facto spokesperson of SL on SOL) are doing the talks.

While they dream about ''recognition'' and get dissapointed everytime just to mask it again with grandeur dreams..

You dream about hegemony in Somalia and get dissapointed badly just to mask it again with grandeur dreams.

But you have the right to daydream, I should not disturb your beautiful dreams.

twisted logic wlc sxb

Puntland way riyoonaysa.

Puntland is part of somalia they will get what the 4.5 clan system givs them.

wax anay xaq oo lahayn la siin mayo.

Xaaji_Xunduf,

Thnx man.

LOL they will indeed get nothing except their fair share...

Perhaps u guys need to let go their regions too, because otherwise they will get lower share;)

You people need to stop complaining. Go ahead and breakaway already, and much to success to ya. I think you guys will be better off without the rest.

lool. The delusional folks telling us what or what we will get. Like I have said we have built up our state and its enough for us, we are Somali's and will always play a central role in Somalia. Puntland as my brother Emperor states is Somalia and by developing it Somalia will develop.

The jealousy, envy and sheer ignorance means nothing, The man who was yesterday in Buuhudle is today a minister in Puntland, IlkaJiir hero of SANAAG is now Minister of interior Change is here lads and keep talking.

Originally posted by rudy-Diiriye:

u gotta understand these folks who cant see the forest for the trees!

they mostly lived in single parent house hold in disapora... so all they heard from mom is tribal nick nacks...which is natural in that kind of house-hold where dad split to 2 the motherland so i dont blame them.

they do believe that garabage.

My parents are married, healthy and hardworking, Mashallah!

They've never talked clan or anything relating to somalia with me, everything i know i've acquired by my own initiative.