Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

New Threats facing couples

OG Moti   

Guys i mean those who are not single men... there is a serious new threat facing you from single, cafe sitting men ... the threat is as following:

You may lose your partner faster than you ever think of, because of a cafe sitting loser...

why? cause these cafe men found a new trick that works with any female.. the trick is "Calling the female you will be My partner,

i am sure you didnt get what i mean... the deal is this, most men do not call their other half as a partner and a partner is not the same as a wife... according to latest research on female world, it showed that a partner means equality something like 50/50 ... and since women are becoming Feminists specially our nomad females..the word partner means a lot to them and it feeds their ego... these guys will use the word females love most PARTNER and in no time she is all over him...

Some of you will say did this happen to you and make a joke out of it.. believe me i did a research on many couples. the participant where from different countries and the sample was enough to represent the female population atleast so called a working women or as some prefer proffesional independant women.. and the findings were amazing .. many women left their men just because another man told her she will be his partner ... or her man didnt say you are my partner. and didnt treat her as such.. the threat is great and many men are using the trick to make other men's life hell, and i suggest you start calling Xaliimo my partner or she will be gone with a total loser just because he called her a partner.... peace

Rahima   

Interesting research OG :D , even though i demand my equality (Allah given right), i can't say this applies to me. But nonetheless, fascinating!

Tanag u smile.gif .

i don't think the word partner "feeds my ego" uh-huh. OG_MOTI, somali hadaan nahay waxaa kaliix aniga qaas ahaan igu filan inuu marka aan isla socono labadeena inuu asxaabtiisa ku dhaho gabadhaan waa dumaashidiin, Partner hadii igu dhaho inaan shirkad isla leenahay baan u qaadan lahaay markaasna waanba dhibi lahaay. waxaan ku dhihi lahaay, dee shirkad aan partners ku nahay marka keen 50% shirkada faa'idadeedi. :D

i agree with u og_moti..i just still not convenice, about calling ur wife U ARE MY PARTNER, will work most the cases.i just think it's all about how to communication, atlease that's my point view.

Intizaar   

Interesting research Moti, but I choose to be called Haliimo, or dumashi when being introduce to others. Alhmadulilah my rights as wife was granted for me by Allah, and I don't need 50/50 research to tell me other wise.

OG_Girl   

Moti, what partner u talking about bal?

ok ok I will be serious now. yes I believe just calling her that (sharekat 7ayati) enough to calm her down and make her feel more comfortable even thought while she is cleaning dishes after heavy lunch( rice and chicken plus laban mara3i) u will in ur bed taking afternoon nap smile.gif

salam

Bambina   

Salam Alaykum ,

Interesting topic , Im sure a woman who's fed up of doing the dishes and running after kids wihthout any help from her husband , might look for another man specially if he's willing to do what her husband lacks. But , would a woman really leave her husband just because someone called her " partner "?

Im sure if she doesnt want to be again in the same situation with another man , she will try to find out some informations about her so-called prince charming by using her best friends as spies or if she got some money hire a detective , :D and Im pretty sure if her casanova is a sitting cafe guy ,she will soon know it ,lol.

ok let me test this out! hey partner, can you wish the dishes while hang out with the boyz??

huh! she just gave me the finger? sweetie, i was doing a lil test!! plz....

thanks og-moti, i amna be sleeping on the sofa tonite!! :confused:

ok let me test this out! hey partner, can you wish the dishes while hang out with the boyz??

huh! she just gave me the finger? sweetie, i was doing a lil test!! plz....

thanks og-moti, i amna be sleeping on the sofa tonite!! :confused:

x_quizit   

OG, i doubt any woman will drop a hubby for a "cafe loser" as u put it. Im also interested in getting more info on the "research" that u have to go on. What is more important that u could have added was, that the underlying message to ur "research findings" is that woman want to be appreciated by their spouses and seen as a valuable contributor and member of their household, rather than just a one dimensional being, only seen to serve one role and not really given the kudos they deserve while performing that role.