Sign in to follow this  
Faheema.

NOTICE OF REVOCATION OF INDEPENDENCE

Xoogsade i think you made a couple of errors on that list.

Steam engine.. Wasnt it the James watt the scotish guy.

Locomotive .. Stevenson British

analog computer.. Charles babbage in the 1880's

first thought of it.

Alan turing was behind the

theory of computing all

British

Motorcycle Ok an American caller roper

sylvester biult a steam powered

motorcylce that ran on coal.

but how practicle is that.

The first Real motorcyle with a

petrol engine was made by daimler

a german.

Rockets & Liquid Fuel ... Goddard only invented

the liqued fuled rocket not

Rockets.

The first open heart surgery was done in south africa.

The manhatten project that resulted in the atomic

bomb was dominated by recently immigrated german and british scientists, american born scientists were a small minority. If you walked around the labs in new mexico in the 40's , you would think you were in germany but for the weather.

LANDER   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

A list of American Inventions
:D

Telephone(do I need to mention the importance)

Alexander Graham Bell was a scottish born Canadian, don't get it twisted now. He lived and studied in Canada, conceived the idea of speech through a wire with animal intestins in Canada, and he later died and was buried in Canada. Which by all accounts makes him canadian :D . The americans like usual step in with their dollar bills and later claim inventions. He was number 10 on the conceived list of greatest Canadians of all time (CBC) although I thought he should have been top 5. I'ts probably because 3 countries claim this man as their own.

http://www.cbc.ca/greatest/top_ten/nominee/bell-alexander-graham.html

when it comes to invention, the Japanese are the biggest inventors. and then Germany, and then maybe amerika. britain, france are very much down at the list.

Xoogsade

Sorry mate the first submarine was invented by britain towards the end of WW1 so was the first Aircraft Carrier

BRITANNIA RULES THE WAVES!!!!!!

when it comes to invention, the Japanese are the biggest inventors. and then Germany, and then maybe amerika. britain, france are very much down at th

HEY NIN YAABAN THE ONLY THING THAT I AM AWARE OF THAT THE JAPS INVENTED WAS THE WALKMAN

THE ONLY THING THE AMERICANS INVENTED WAS GEORGE BUSH AND THE ONLY THING THE FRENCH INVENTED WAS FCUK.AT LEAST THE GERMANS INVENTED ROCKETS V1 AND V2 WHICH WAS LATER TRANSFORMED TO APOLO 1 -13 BY THE US AFTER THEY TOOK ALL THE GERMAN SCIENTISTS AT THE END OF WW2 GIVING THEM US CITIZENSHIP.

Originally posted by ORGILAQE:

when it comes to invention, the Japanese are the biggest inventors. and then Germany, and then maybe amerika. britain, france are very much down at th

HEY NIN YAABAN THE ONLY THING THAT I AM AWARE OF THAT THE JAPS INVENTED WAS THE WALKMAN

i am very sure they invented more than the walkman. they probably invented the dvd player, and the game console. and many many other things. and their products have better qualities than anyone else, look at their cars?

they build the best cars in the world and germany builds the 2nd best cars in the world. and amerika is 4th best. amerika might have invented alot of things, but whateva they invented is now improved on by the japanese.

king_450   

Oh this bothers, King/Queens to rule the world, Oh British ppl wake up, your accent, you of all people are nothing more than "Drunken Americans".

Xoogsade   

If a certain inventor is Brittish, scottish, Irish, Or German in origin, In America, They are Just Americans and their Origin is given no consideration.

America does buy smart people and gives them Citizenship. Very good idea if you ask me. And then America is nothing more than an Immigrant Society in the first place.

Sorry to burst anyone's bubble but you a are a bunch of somalis arguing about which is better, America or Britain.

I find that weird.

Anyways, what have somalis invented?.... Oh Oh I know, NOTHING!!

dAMN WE ARE PATHATIC

NASSIR   

I was just wondering why the U.S dollar currency is losing its value. The president wants that in order American products be cheaper worldwide and to devalue the bond holders of foreign investors.