Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

The Battle For SSC. Opinion Piece By A Local

A_Khadar   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

Jacaylbaro, sometimes you display a worrying level of hypocracy. When Jalle Siyaad was bombing Hargeisa, many of his commanders were from the Somaliland clan. It is always the case that there will be traitors from within.

So, don't try to deny the fact that Cali Sandule and Xaabsade are not in the good books of the majority of the Darwaawish people.

Wuxu siduu yahay ayaa loo sheegaa. Haddii kale, Somaliland is fully part and parcel of Somalia's TFG because Mohamed Abdullahi Omar is there!

Inaad ka xagiina ka taga ee Xamar tagana tidhaahdaan waa kha'inu wadan, ka tolkii ka soo baxsada ee Hargeisa cuntada lagu siiyana tidhaahdaan waa SSC kala daaya!

Weligay ma arkin wax ka dood xun kuwan kala go'a ku waashay. Buuba, Kaluun and Omar are not accounted on their books but Xaabsade, Sanduli are the powers of Sool..lol dabaalnimo miyaa waxaan doqonimo dhaaftee?

NGONGE   

^^ Buuba, Kaluun & Omer control nothing, adeer. Xaabsade (like it or lump it) controls LA. It's a valid argument and these guys can not really be compared. You're better off going with A&T's Siyaad analogy.

^^^SSC has been lost to the SNM militiamen, I would suggest you call the boys and tell them to flee to Hargaysa while in good health.

The game is up.

^^^Oodweyne adeer, again call the boys home, for their will be slaughtered by the locals soon enough. The SSC clan is on the rise and they need no one to dismantle the dreams of the SNM militia, already Cayn is cleansed.

Dont say I did not warn you lads.

^^^I am just being a good Somali, safe your boys before its too late, the clan of SSC is on a warpath, Riyaale wont care about the dead and the injured, you will.

A_Khadar   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Buuba, Kaluun & Omer control nothing, adeer. Xaabsade (like it or lump it) controls LA. It's a valid argument and these guys can not really be compared. You're better off going with A&T's
Siyaad
analogy.

If you twist the argument to that way of who has power and who hasn’t, so be it but check your record and tell me who has the power or controls LA, it's neither Xaabsade or anyone else but S/L militia (some people call them SNM). To prove that, tell me if Xaabsade decides today to go back to Garoowe again, will Las-Anod flow ensue and be in the hands of P/L. Your analogy is simplification of the facts based on the incident of putting LA in the hands of S/L when Xaabsade switched to S/L but you're missing a lot about this issue.