Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Shiekh Sharif Shiekh Ahmed has a way with the ladies

Shaking a woman's hand is not the epitome of evil, the exhortations of islamists notwithstanding. Maybe Sharif wants to send a message to all those bronze-age bedouins who think shaking a woman's hand is tantamount to having sex with her.

Originally posted by NinaNC:

GD, I know you hate the man because of his clan. The one and only Sharif Hotel..
:D:D

I was not expecting that weak argument from you Sporty. Considering my own mother and siblings are from this clan, that wont stick so try another excuse for the man.

Ismalura   

Horta this is an evidence that it is impossible to be a sheekh and a politcian in the secualar system....Sheekh sharif madaxweyni iyo siyaasi midna ma aha ee wadaada kitabadooda ha ku ekaadaan unless there is an Islamic government. No one can keep their integrity in two contradictory roles.

Mida kale only Somali will make a big deal out of a handshake when hundreds of people are dying everyday...talk of missing the bigger picture....Always !

Ismalura   

Horta this is an evidence that it is impossible to be a sheekh and a politcian in the secualar system....Sheekh sharif madaxweyni iyo siyaasi midna ma aha ee wadaada kitabadooda ha ku ekaadaan unless there is an Islamic government. No one can keep their integrity in two contradictory roles.

Mida kale only Somali will make a big deal out of a handshake when hundreds of people are dying everyday...talk of missing the bigger picture....Always !

^^^I agree with your first point. But the last point I would like to add this is the big picture. The Somali people need to stop accepting all these silly lies.

The man who sent children to their deaths on his self declared Jihad is now shaking hands with foreign women in order to bring foreign troops into the country?

Yesterday it was in his interest to act like a religious warrior who had a direct connection with heaven.

Today it is in his interest to pretend to be fighting what he was yesterday.

And in both cases it is the Somali people who lose their lives for his *********.

Somalina   

GD, looooool...... dee abtigeen aan ka xishoono, waan u simanahayee :D

Habaarka abtiga wuxuu marwalbe ka kululyahay adeerka ma garatey inabti icon_razz.gif

Shariif keligiis waxba uma sameyn karo Somaliya, waana arrin marar badan laga hadley xagan. Kuwa Villa-da la jooga waa iney hal meel ka soo wada jeestaan oo ay shacabka danahooda ka hormariyaan calooshooda.

Marka inabti, Abti Sharif lacag iyo peacekeepers ha noo keene xaasidnimada ka daa. :D

loooool@P ...well said

Kamaavi   

Sherif waa sheekh kuli. Waa macalin, mujaahid, siyaasi, madaxweyne, iyo bank haye. But I wonder what made him in to modeling( fashion & tourist) industry. Is he buying their time? Is he double agent?

Or it could be photo shoped. Who knows! icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by NinaNC:

dee abtigeen aan ka xishoono, waan u simanahayee

Habaarka abtiga wuxuu marwalbe ka kululyahay adeerka ma garatey inabti

Speak for yourself but Abti Sharif has been a disaster for my mothers folks as a whole. The Beledweyne Massacre, the Hotel Shaamo Massacre, Hotel Muna and the daily killings and totall destruction. Abti wearing a nice suite is no excuse to overlook his hypocracy.

Somalina   

Waalidka hadaadan ka xishoon xaa ku yaala hee! icon_razz.gif

Horta, why are you always fixated on his wardrobe? ceeb! icon_razz.gif

GD, truth be told, you have nothing on Sharif, zilch, well nothing worth all this trouble anyways.

I've to run now, have a good day inabti. :D

@SA, xisaab waa gelin danbe...

Xudeedi   

Originally posted by Prometheus:

Shaking a woman's hand is not the epitome of evil, the exhortations of islamists notwithstanding. Maybe Sharif wants to send a message to all those bronze-age bedouins who think shaking a woman's hand is tantamount to having sex with her.

As we all strive to score a political card in SOL, we very often unintentionally give opportunities for atheists and others to ridicule the Islamic faith. The flaws of the Islamic Ummah and the weaknesses of our Iman is a selling point for many to convince the world that Islam is not compatible with modernity. We are providing Prometheus with enough fuel to relay to us that the Islamic faith is a stumbling block and cannot permit democratic polity and modernistic society.