Sign in to follow this  
Xoogsade

Pr.Samatar on Djibouti Meetings...

Xoogsade   

Prof Cabdi Ismaaciil Samatar Oo Ka War Bixiyey Rajadiisa Ku Aadan Natiijo Ka Soo Baxda Shirka Jabuti.

Beerdhiga 23.05.2008 00:46

Bilowgii bishan May, waxaa Dalka Jabuti ka furmey shir uu garwadeen ka yahey wakiilka qaramada midow Soomaaliya ugu qaabilsan Axmdu Walad C/lle, kaas oo lagu dhex dhexaadinayo Isbaheysiga dib u xoreynta Soomaaliya iyo DKMG ah ee la shaqeysa gumeysiga Itoobiya.

Prrof Cabdi Ismaaciil Samatar oo caawa wereysi siiyey Idaacada Hornafrik ee Magaalada muqdisho, waxa uu ka waramey shirka jabuti, isaga oo ugu horeyn dhaliil u jeediyey Q.M oo uu ku tilmaamey mid aan markii hore soo dejin wax ajande ah oo shirka looga halo, waxa ayna ka aheyd in caalamka la tuso uun buu yiri in labada dhinac la isu geeyay oo keliya meel qura.Waxa uu sidoo kale intaa ku darey in ajandaha shirka uusan horey u diyaarsaneyn balse lagu dul diyaariyey wafuudii ka qeyb galeysay shirka, arintaas oo uu ku tilmaamey mid aan u hagar baxsaneyn xal ka gaarida xaalada Soomaaliya iyo wax soo baxaan, isaga oo si cad u sheegin in ayna waxba ka soo baxeynin shirka.

Mar uu ka hadlayey fikirkiisa ku aadan ciidamada gumeysiga Itoobiya, iyo cidda ka danbeysa in ay soo galaan Dalka ayuu sheegay:”haddii ay dowladu sheeganeyso in ay iyadu keensatey, dadka Soomaaliyeed muu keensan, markaa waxa weeyaan, labo xaaraamood oo is keensadey waaye”,isaga oo waliba ugu baaqey dowlada KMG ah, in ay raacdo ciidamada Itoobiya maadaama sharciyad ka heysan shacabka Soomaaliyeed.

Waxa dhanka kale ugu baaqey isbaheysiga dib u xoreynta Soomaaliya, in ay shacabka Soomaaliyeed aaya hooda si gaar ah oo naxariis leh looga fikiro, iyada oo wadanka la xoreynaayo, isaga oo waliba Q.M ugu baaqey in ay daacad ka noqoto xalinta dhibaatooyinka Soomaaliya.

Mar wax laga weydiiyey khilaafka la sheegay in uu ka dhex jiro Isbaheysiga Dib u xoreynta dhexdiisa ee ku aadan shirka Jabuuti, ayuu sheegay in uu si xog ogaal ah uga warhayo xaalada isbaheysiga, mab da’ ahaana ay si guud isugu raacsan yihiin sidii Ciidanka Itoobiya wadanka looga bixin lahaa, sidii wadanka xornimadiisa uu markale u heli lahaa iyo ugu danbeys la dhiso dowlad Soomaaliyeed oo dadka Soomaaliyeed dhistaan, balse, waxa uu dhanka kale ee DKMG ah uu sheegay in uu jiro khilaaf xogooda ah oo dhex yaala, isaga oo tusaale u soo qaatey in markii hore qorshaha shirka iyo xubnaha ay u soo dirsanayaan uu qaabilsanaa Nuur Cadde balse, xafiiska C/laahi Yuusuf laga soo magaacey rag uu ku sheegay in xitaa ayna u bisleyn oo diyaar u aheyn in wax xal ah la isla gaaro loo soo durey shirka oo uu ku sheegay ergo amar uun sidata ee aan gaari Karin wax xal ah.

Isaga oo ka sii hadlaya khilaafka DKMG ah ee ku aadan shirka Jabuuti ayaa waxa uu tusaale kale u soo qaatey hadalki dhawaan ka soo yeeray Males Zanawi ee ahaa in ciidankiisu marna aanu kala baxeynin Dalka Soomaaliya, arintaas oo uu ku sheegay Prrof Cabdi Ismaacil Samater in ay tahey in wax walba gacanta ugu jiraan Males markii uu doono uu kala baxayo ciidankiisa Soomaaliya markii uu doonana dib ugu soo celinayo.

Halad heynta bixitaanka ciidamada gumeysiga Itoobiya ee wiixi ka danbeeyay shirka Jabuti soo baxayey, fikirkiisa ku aadan isaga oo ka hadlaya, waxa uu sheegay in ciidamada Itoobiya marna diyaar u aheyn in ay ka baxaan Dalka Soomaaliya, marka loo eego hadaladii ugu danbeeyay ee ka soo baxey madaxda Dalka Itoobiya, isaga oo dhanka kale ee DKMG ah ku aadan go’aan ka qaadashooda bixitaanka ciidamada Itoobiya sheegay in ayna arintaas wax go’aan cad ah ka qaadan, Karin, sababna uga dhigey in ay aaminsan yihiin, wakhti dheere in ayna sii jiri doonin, oo dadkii hantdooda la dhacey ee la barakixiyey ay jiidhayaan. Isaga si toos ahna u sheegay in ayna jirin dowlad oo damaanada kaliya ee ay ku joogta wadanka tahey ciidamada Itoobiya haddi ay baxaan tahey in ay raacaan.

Rajadiisa ku aadan shirka la isgu balan sanyahey Jabuti ee dabayaaqada Bishan dhici doono, ayuu ku sheegay, in ay ku xiran tahey natiijo ka dhalata shirka, sida marba qolyaha Q.M ula tacamulaan qeybha ka qeyb galaya shirka iyo inta ay leegtahey ka daacad ahaan shaha Q.M ee xalinta arimaha cakiran ee Soomaaliya.

www.Beerdhiga.com

Emperor   

^There have been a quesion mark over this man's Islamic beliefs, it was once a controvetial topic in SOL, but hey thats tolerable for the Islamist group as long as he's up for looting business and scrap merchant...

It never stopped some from making arguments about the state of Somalia or the north while never setting foot in the land.

Also it doesnt take a lifetime to comment or analyse (as some have the intellectual capabilities)the Somali situation today.

Professor Samatar is a distinguished scholar, perhaps speaking on the truth is once again a bad thing in these neck of the woods.

What a shame!

Talk is cheap is said ,, he either go to the place and make changes on the ground based on his comments/analysis or leave the few people struggle for what they want/believe.

Actually i don't like those who preach from distance .......

Its not a matter of preaching, the man has a right to speak about the on going issues in his country. You dont have to live inside a country to see corruption, false promises and a mockery of democracy. He has every right to speak on issues just like you and I.

We all have the right to speak on issues my dear and he is one of us. But that doesn't make him hero as some point out here. Somalis don't live in a country where we need someone to peach from distance to say things. There is war, people are dying, no government, women and children are suffering, if he is really great, he should come and change the situation or die for it.

Xilligii la hadli jiray ma taagna Somalia walaalo ,,,

Walaal the situation does not always need taking arms or fighting. At times believe it or not, sound democratic political discussions must take place.

The man never attempted to be a politician, nor a freedom fighter. Perhaps if you met him or listened to what he is saying, you would have gather that. Further, he does not preach as what he speaks of are for the most part, what these thieves who called themselves government ought to do. He is a concerned citizen who gives his times, effort and financial support to the cause. That is way more then mere cyber fighter have done.

Dont get me wrong, someone in the heart of the situation can do greater things, this man has dedicated more to the Somali struggle then can be said by so-called presidents and ministers whom are only capable of sucking the ressources from their country.

last, there is always a time for talking instead of blindly rushing to fighting.

As you said fighting and taking arms is not always an option, i agree with you on that and i'm not calling him now to go fight but he can fight politically.

In general, we are all Somalis even if we live in different countries. I don't want any political discussions for the moment, i don't want him or his likes to be thousands of miles away leaving the ground for the thieves, looters, murderers and gangs yet claiming to be changing the situation. I want him to come, contest with those ugly faces and win on the ground, root them out and lead Somalia.

That is why i'm against him or his likes being sitting in America or Europe and talking.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Emperor:

^There have been a quesion mark over this man's Islamic beliefs, it was once a controvetial topic in SOL, but hey thats tolerable for the Islamist group as long as he's up for looting business and scrap merchant...

I just read that thread, interesting! Ileen this is why Alshabaab nimankan, Not with us ugu dhaheen!

I agree that doing the work on the ground is needed, however working from this end is just as important. You must understand that alot of whats going isnt only throught the hands of the thieves in the country.

The responsability lies a great deal with the diasporas, who are funding, supporting and lobbying for their clan related presidents, warlords, fake-ministers and so on. Thus my friend, some extensive work must be done, here in order to either challenge the adopted country's governments, the diaspora members or at least the young ones who if no one speaks will join their parents hatefull causes.

Therefore, the man is not superman, he is a mere mortal. Challenging the hypocrytes and the foreign governments here is a work of its own, which can not be underestimated.

Last, my point is not to take away from the real fighter who challenge the warlords in the field, however men like professor Samatar are needed for precisely the work he does.

What an irrational thought. Why would he leave when he does a great job working from here? Why would he leave when the man is highly qualified to speak about international politics?

Why would he desert, now that many know his name and are willing to sit and listen to his thoughts?

Last, what makes you qualified to think that he is not needed there?, As I pointed earlier, the reason some of the chaos is going on in Somalia is due to the diaspora and their lobbying.

News Flash, so far, we have an ignorant fool who took the presidents seat in Somalia, we have part of Somalia, still wanting to seperate (while acknowledgement must be givent in regards to its CITIZENS great work).

Walaal, I would say his work is needed now more then ever.

Let's not go that part of separation now. It is another issue and i've my own stance about it.

Let's talk tha other part and try to fix it first.

I don't think he is doing a great job now, having meetings in London, attending discussions in Washington DC, giving an interview to the BBC, and talking about Somalia's issue in the universities doesn't and will not help Somalis in Somalia at all.

It is true the diaspora have the major role of what is going on in the country, but in the othe side they are always affected by the situation in the country.

If the peace is created and governance is established then they will automatically change the direction and help the development projects in the country. But with the continuation of the civil war they will still continue to fuel it coz there are no other options and the prof's talk will be wasted big time.

Don't you know people go to the Masjid, listen to the Muxaadaro crying and very touched, but once they are out they do the same think that is warned in the masjid ? ,, i don't think he idea will not be different from what is said by those Sheikhs.