Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Sisters Only--Health Issues.. (How do you Treat....)

A7LA-SHU   

^^^ that was funny. what u mean u guys takin this family thing too far?? i was just wonderin...

and for the sista that asked.. well i don't like xabadsooda that much .so what i do is take filfil, milk, and suger boil it and drink it hot. it works. get all the rest i can get. and make sure ur body always stays warm. put ur socks on, sweater, or sleep and stay under the blanket..

LuCkY   

GIRLS I HAVE TRIED THE FILFIL/MILK, HABADSODA/TEA,HONEY/TEA,HEATING PAD, TYNOL, ADVIL...YOU NAME IT. BUT SOMETIMES NONE OF THE ABOVE RELIEVES THE PAIN-IM SERIOUS. :mad: SEEN A DOCTOR PERSCRIBED THE BIRTH CONTROL PILL...YEAH RIGHT AS IF! :rolleyes: SO I GO TO BED, GET UNDER THE BLANKET AND SLEEP STOMACH FLAT AND SOMETIMES CRY TO SLEEP LIKE A BABY. :(

ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS? :confused:

Xafsa   

^^^ girl i feel for you. My best bet is to take Aleve as soon as I start to feel the cramps coming on. I'm telling you aleve works wonders!! I'm not really a home remedy type of girl so the xabadsoodaa and the filfil thing doesn't work for me. Just aleve, a heat pack on my lower tummy, and lots of sleep...alxamdulilaah that has worked for me.

my cramps are managable....but My sister ends up trowing up and crying herself to sleep...so luck try the aleve hon it works for her too.

LuCkY   

THANKS FOR THE TIP FLYING-STILL. IM NOT A MEDICINE PERSON I ONLY TAKE MEDICINE WHEN I FEEL LIKE IM DYING OF THE PAIN OTHERWISE I WINE AND CRY. AND I HAVE BEEN VOMITING TOO JUST LIKE UR SIS BUT I HAVE LEARNED NOT TO EAT WHEN I FEEL THE CRAMPS BECAUSE U CANT THROW UP WITH AN EMPTY STOMACHE.

I consider myself lucky when it comes to these cases...my cramps feel like a lil stomach pain and then gone for good. Alxamdulillah, but try what sis does, long hot bath. It works magic, as I was told.

.:peace n luv:.