Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

Strictly for the ladies!

Hellow ya'll, how are you guys today. I just wanted to talk to the ladies strictly. Ladies i just wanted all the girls who are not currently in really seriouse relationship to definatly agree with me here.

Ladies what i want is for use to help each other to make a life easir. No more headeche with men specially when school is starting. I also, want girls to take all the phony brothers out of our way.

This my proposal for all of us gals to definatly focus on other stuff and stop with the brotherz for good atleast for few months the once who are true and still hanging around calling u deffinatly still waiting patiently and didn't give up on you will be the once you might talk to in the future. So all i am saying is too keep guys from us no dating and stuff. This will be our log book where we tell each others our experince in this rule the good and the bad. Beside it be a hecka experince when the men we were dying for find out that we have something else going for us other then them like our education and family and good friends and especially our religion. This experince will make them want us cuz we don't want them anymore.

so, ladies do u think u can live without brotherz for while. It's for our own good. Aiight sisters. please let me know which of ya will do it. let's atleast try for a month u may start by september.

salama, merci!

LuCkY   

Good advise for those that are off track.

I personaLLy have no probLem Living without the broters. I have done aLL throughout high schooL-i didnt want no drama because schooL was enough for me to handLe but now is a different story aLthough i have no intentions as of right now and reLationships.

You shouLd aLways have your priorities set straight and give 100% of your attention to what you are doing.

Changed   

count me in...

does it mean no phone calls too :(

no phone would be sad ......i need to be loved ....hmmm ...(to all the men peaking ) war soco its gabar calacal time icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

DP: no dates too i gues .. icon_razz.gif

now how long is this experiment thingy...i hope it aint longer than 4 months ....we hit the shukansi line for chrismas break cuz am going to london and i cant wait to see those british men and their accent(i got a thing for british accent)

and we cant restart the experiment again ;) after the chrismas break ofcourse :rolleyes:

A7LA-SHU   

finestsista2005

sis was u readin my dairy or something? hahah. coz believe it or not i was just writin this BIG note for myself about no no with wastin any time on thinkin or chit chattin with any brotha.. seriously i think i have had enough of goofin off and time to take my education seriously... so im glad we have a log up in here to keep each other in check and help each other.. count me in home girl..

MIZZ-UNIQUE 7abibti u heard the sista no phone for ya lol icon_razz.gif

oh yeah just one more q. does e-mail counts too?> hahahah. coz i only e-mail some folks to checkif they still a live.. :D

and i wanna to add more if u ladies don't mind..

• what do we ladies have planned for this semester comin?
  • any goals anything we shotin for this time that we didn't do last year?
  • any mistake u did that might help other sistas out here for this year?

Xafsa   

Mizz --unique I'll make sure you stay str8!!! There will be alot of cute guys coming next semester....hadaan agtooda kugu arko iska jir yaah!!!

Hi ladies, i am glad ya agree with the idea and now we did waste our time last year during school and if we can do it to gether sisters we definatly will achive it.

Ladies, i know how are it is to keep a rule but if we all do it together and if u slipped up and broke the experiment, tell ur sisters about it and they'll tell u come back up.

What good comes out of it. We be more stronger, more goal oriented, family oriented and work oriented not to mentioned looked at goodgirl who is hard to get. We will have more fun with the sisters now that we have more time to talk to them on the phone about how we staying strong don't need men to make us happy.

What would this elliminate, it will elliminate all the worthless talkes and hard breaks.

But the experiment should start soon before school. Hey i gree with ya'll chrismass is exceptional cuz it is holiday.

Let me start my first log book: yesterday, i been asked out by a brother i just told him i wasn't into dating rigth now cuz i just want to concentrate he didn't understand but hey i wanted to keep it.

By the way, baby girl Dimond sista: hey ya gotta test the person u going out with. If u want to do the experentment don't go out with him only go out as a group and see how he acts that can tell u more about him trust me...men are differnent when with people.

Miss Unique, it means limited phone calls sis 4real we have to practice that manner trust me it is hard to try that is why i aint saying no phone calles. Limited means like only friday, saturday and sunday u can make not many. Let them call u and stay on it only for 1omin on school nite and weekand not more than 20 min...remember time is valuabe u remember what good came out of all the hrs we spent with them on the phone.....right u get my drift.

Magnoona Girl- baby girl email is aiight as long u are not emailing guys more then 3emails.

Magnoona girl questios good questions. U go girl!

All ya'l remember we sisters we need each other to definatly get ahead and stay focus so start the experiment with small steps trust me extreme u'll only break it. and in this log book tell how u will go about it and answer magnoona questions.

enough love!

Changed   

am allowed to make call......

magnoona deeneh neenehneeh icon_razz.gif i can get call dbbbbbbb......just kidding girl.......i think am gona be nice and ama say yes to email....only 1 email a day icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

flying still u watching me ...acuudi billahi naa qofkale hala ii so diro......i saw cute freshmen during orientation..shoo....with ur watch it means no smiling no hi's and hello's..

can we flirt :confused: ..cuz some of cutties that are coming should get a piece of my ilko dheer dheer when i smile......lol........ icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

now this is my first entry....... a freind of mine called and he wanted to talk and i told him i was busy and hanged up ...see am being a good girl...i did not know of the ten minute rule at the time or i would have asked how he was doing . :rolleyes: ..good luck ladies ...i dont need no luck i did before and i can do it again(so i brag) :rolleyes:

MaLikah   

Lol- be strong girl..U can do it. Especially all you freshmen. Remember you aint paying all that money so that it can go down the drain soon as some boy breaks ur heart.. :rolleyes: no no no. I know y'all can do it.

grls grls grls grls stop lyin' each otha we'll know u can't live with out men's

what would have happened if women could

>>live without men?

Just like a camel can go forever without water in the heat of the desert, so can many women go without the intimacy, feelings of fulfillment, or the excitement life can offer.

Xafsa   

Originally posted by MIZZ-UNIQUE:

flying still u watching me ...acuudi billahi naa qofkale hala ii so diro......i saw cute freshmen during orientation..shoo....with ur watch it means no smiling no hi's and hello's..

Remember that!!hadaa saas u fiirisid xataa kabteeydaa ku taqaan.....

I guess no dates for me :( or phone calls :( or emails :( or watching them when they look toward me :( Damn thats alot eh. What a sacrafice I have to make, ah well. Mindstate if there is a WILL there is a WAY :D

Master Mafia, we about to find out ;)

.:peace n luv:.

Originally posted by - diamond princess -:

I guess no dates for me
:(
or phone calls
:(
or emails

C'mon girl

dis grls they're pointin' da finga into a wrong place don't bleive wht they've said they're quite lyin'

Iffah   

Originally posted by flying-still:

quote:Originally posted by MIZZ-UNIQUE:

Remember that!!hadaa saas u fiirisid xataa kabteeydaa ku taqaan.....
^ Now who'd be watching you? Or you haven't agreed to participate in this experiment because you know you can't stay away? :D

Anyways, let me know if you girls need help! icon_razz.gif