Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

Is having a Wedding Important?

Malika   

Originally posted by *Blessed:

LOL@ Malika and MsDD… now what happened to the raaliyos of SOL?

^Ha Ha..Nothing much hun,just life being a great tutor.. smile.gif [congratulation! smile.gif ]

Oh lordy,how we read something then translate it to our own understanding can cause alot of misunderstanding.. icon_razz.gif

Buuxo   

Weddings are important ,lavish or not.

what happened to you gabdho? naago garoob ah baa aroos dhigto ...wah! commemorate your special day with hilib iyo bariis iyo ciyaar. :D

Blessed   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

P.s. Blessed is advocating for the trickle down theory, the money will filter down to you thorough out the years.
:D

Yeah, baby or he'll build enough assets to hand over, if he messes with ya. :D Just make sure, you have the law on your side, gabdho. Take him to the civic center. ;)

Malika,

Thanks, honey. Not to worry, I knew you were just 'frontin'. icon_razz.gif I was talking about the xaawaley talk of, 'inan reer hebel baad tahoo, your educated and blah, blah.. markaa dee ha keeno' :D

Ibtisam   

^^^^^Loool Don't worry I'll come to you when I'm ready, you can drop the robes he will eventually hang himself with, civic center and all :D

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

Val
I'm very good and I have experience, I can plan yours if you want.
:D

Howdy Ibti...

How about a visual demo?

LoL @ Blessed - The 'milk him dry' bit raised my eyebrow too. I kept seeing an old cow getting abused.

I saw a cash cow. smile.gif

I got accused of being a man the other day. I said something about it being nice to buy something for a man. I got this look. What do you mean YOU buy a man something?! You're such a bloke. It's meant to be the other way around! Eye roll galore.

Must have been sick the day the Milk 'em, bleed 'em nurse came round inoculating girls.

Shortly after marriage, I realised that Shahin was very cheap," she told the newspaper. "He even refused to pay for my coffee if we went to a cafe or restaurant."

But the judge rejected Shahin's pleas and ordered his $64,000 (£33,000) flat to be confiscated until he has bought them all.

web page

Zafir   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

and apples adams! LoL.

LOL, you're just too much! :D laughed so hard I had to get down on one knees damn it.