Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Axmed Walad Cabdalla Cries out as his project unravels

Please, you're pathetic. Is this the best you have?

Your uncle, may God curse him, brought two years of destruction, invasion and humiliation upon HIS OWN PEOPLE, all out of thirst for power, and you DARE call selling a triangle in the ocean "the greatest treason in history"???

Have some shame, God is watching us.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Ahmedou%20Ould%20Abdallah.jpg

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king

:D

From Addis Ababa he cries out, yet few weeks ago his report stated it was all rossy in Mogadishu

Aparently he is now a bad man in your tribal books? Wasn't he a great man when adeer was around?

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Duufaan:

I wish you had better uncle two times he disarmed by his ehtiopian friends. dignity is the best of human nuture.

hahaha...does he really understand that? He was used and abandoned by his masters twice.

ABWAN: Do you even know what the topic is about; you seem to be lost as usual. Its not about the Duke saxib. Mr Walid Abdalla and a few clowns like Nur Cade thought it was fun to play with the government structure. The Djibouti agreement was a sham, the Duke warned it would fail. It has led to this and we know the situation on the ground. Eight days of urban warfare with hundreds dead, many more maimed and a near million on the run.

This is the topic of the thread ABWAN, stay focused, also Walid Abdalla is the architect of selling the sea to Kenya.

Keep up my friend. My uncle smells of roses right now.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Eight days of urban warfare with hundreds dead, many more maimed and a near million on the run

there goes the number problem or should I say a deliberate exaggeration...liste n Somali lives are always important whether taken by your warlord uncle or another kursi-doon oday gar guduudan, and also exaggeration is not good. Did I read a comment from you saying you support The Sharif's government? Malaha indhahaaga iyo dhegahaagu isma maqlaan...is this what you call support?

^^^Did you just say something or was it just the usual waffle. Nur Cade, Ahmed Walid Abdalla's peace process has had a baby one ugly one, who is now feasting on the poor people of Mogadishu.

Now is 8 days of war, deaths of 200 and a million refugess fleeing for their lives progress?

Is the Somali national government with its 500 MP's in a better position today?

If any of these are YES, then Walid Abdalla is a genius.

:D