Sign in to follow this  
miles-militis

OXFARM Canada – working with the people of Puntland

These multi-million dollar projects earmarked to commence for the year ending December 2003 include the re-design and re-mapping of cities structures (Garowe, Galkayo, Bosaso, Lascanod), business ventures empowering local entrepreneurs, road mapping, landscaping and structuring by way of working with local authorities.

banner_oxfam_130703.gif

AYOUB   

Samurai are these sort of things something to write home about? Are organisations like Oxfam or UNHCR something to be proud of and to be called 'great news'?. We live in a the 21 century and I find articled and post like this one embarrasing and nothing to be jealus about.

If Somalilanders were so easy to please and had such low expectations, they would not be writing the articles demanding better services and human rights from the authorities. Nevertheless, well done for the 15 internet cafes and will the SOL members in Galkacyu please stand up!!! :D

Samurai Warrior,

Many thanks for the post

Ayoub shiekh,

Dont let Nin Yaban read your post he will ban you, Oh I am from Galkacyu or was it Garowe oh never mind its been a long day,

BN   

Ayoub,

Your hate must be consuming you. What you should really be proud of is supporting Col. RIyaale who is robbing hargeisa blind. $600,000+1M for sitting on his fat ass and having qad sessions with his friends :D Wallahi I should run for Hargeisa president :D What you should really be proud of is Siyaad 2 regime in hargeisa with daily beatings of women and children, dentions of pregnant women and elderly, curfews in hargeisa, and more....I doubt if hargeisaland people back home are laughing it up. All this in the last several months--I can't wait for the rest of his "term"(read dictatorship). What happened to democracy or human rights? Do you know that the "parliament" in hargeisa extendd it's term by 2 years and the guurti by 3 years? Clan appointed parliametns are hardly democratic. Not to mention the 'supreme' court also appointed by riyaale--and guess what they named him hargeisa president...They are all paid by Riyale and are accountable to him only. What happened to 'we are differnt then Somalia--we are a democracy blah blah blah. You can fool foreigner but not Somalis!!! :D

Who is living in the 21st century? Maybe u but not the residents of hargeisa. With power outages, lack of water, most living in plastic bags donated by the UN, Economy stagnating, and corruption and nepotism at the highest levels. Please--maybe if you actually went there you would know what I am talking about....instead of an "Internet Lander" :D

AYOUB   

Bari the people in Galgacyu were famous for bringing their own chairs to cinemas, does this apply for the internet cafes too or is the UNHCR carpenter the solution you were all waiting for? icon_razz.gif

BN   

Do you guys even have internet cafe's? Or are you jelous that Galkacyo--which is not even the capital or largest city in Puntland--has a population of 170,000+ and 15+ internet cafe's?

I heard that hargeisa ppl don't even like using chairs because it "doesn't feel natural" to them. They prefer to sit on the ground :D:D

How come people find posative news disturbing?

There is a lot of Posative news from these articles, why it should worry, Shiekh and others I dont understand.

NinBrown   

guys thanks for the good news...as i said others write the good news about Pland..and sheikh and his friends are getting annoyed reading good news coming out of Pland everyday....they cant handle it.

Wasnt it Hargeysa hospital on British Tv begging for money from the British public....or is u r memory too short to remeber... Brother stop hating and start believing.

raula   

Lord! Iam sick of people who wanna drag others to their misery....AyoubS...U are just one jeolous dude :( :mad: ...instead of just looking at the positive side of both prosperities....u are one f***ing narrow-minded 'idol'...go sh*t on yourself..and others like u :mad: :eek:

on a serious note folks what is oxfarm getting out of this? i'm not hating puntland but i find it hard to believe that a capitalist company would do something for free. serious bari i'm not hating puntland and if my remarks sound sarcastic it is because of the tone of others on the forum i truly would like some contacts in Puntland if you guys got any.